over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you rather be 260 or 210?

Maybe im thinking of a diff commercial b/c the wrestler I saw looked at least over 200lbs and not 16yrs old.

Thats me Bro. I was 160.:)

It is also upsetting that you say 210 natural or 260 juiced. Why can't the question be 210 or 260? It implies that juice is bad while in fact myself and others here as well(I would hope) feel the known positive health benefits far outweigh the speculated risk

I said adjust your weight according to height etc. in previous post. I have some buddies 240 natural. I also said even not so natural at 210 with maybe just 200mg test a week HRT. I'm not against gear use. Im not implying moderate dose juice is bad at all either. As I said in a previous post HRT dosages prescribed by a doc would be fine. For someone in their 30's who wants to add some size and lowe BDF. My point was if not competeing to gain anything while are so many peopel taking LEGAL and HEALTH RISK. Just to be big. Is there more going on? So your saying there are no known risk with a 20 year old who is 160 juicing with 500mg test, 500 deca a week with some igf-1. With 2 years max lifting experience. I bet the majority of users are not competeing, have less than 5 years training, are starting younger and I bet not getting blood work done etc etc monitoring thier health. There are Health risk no matter competing or not once you get into moderate dosages for long term use. You end up taking other drugs to go along with everything else. Thyroid, clen, dnp, eca, yohimbine, diuretics an lets be honest up your gear dosages. There are risk greater than any known positive health benefits.

Known Health benefits are at the HRT and low end dosage of the cycle scale!!!

Last edited:
Id like to be my size, about 260ish, but with 4 inches less on the waist! I still want to be mobile...

I don't need to adjust the stats I am 511. The average guy who trains at 511 is not 220lbs. Even if he gets there at 511 and 220lbs he is not going to have a 30inch waist and 19inch arms. I know guys who are naturally 300lbs but they don't look the way I want to look. I guarantee your "natural" buddy at 240 is not single digit body fat with 20 plus arms.

Your basically taking Steve Reeves size and saying that with a couple years training most guys can get there naturally. It just isn't true.

Then your saying the only other option is to be the size of a current top 5 olympia pro 260+ with 22inch arms and a 36inch waist. As if aas are going to make that an option for the average guy.

Then you put the 260lb guy on an assortment of other drugs in an attempt to further bring him down for what he has achieved.

We all want to be 260 those who say they don't tried and have given up

Last edited:
I don't need to adjust the stats I am 511. The average guy who trains at 511 is not 220lbs. Even if he gets there at 511 and 220lbs he is not going to have a 30inch waist and 19inch arms. I know guys who are naturally 300lbs but they don't look the way I want to look. I guarantee your "natural" buddy at 240 is not single digit body fat with 20 plus arms.

Your basically taking Steve Reeves size and saying that with a couple years training most guys can get there naturally. It just isn't true.

You obviously want to get in a pissing match and not have read all the previous post. Don't know why? I will not do that! You don't have to justify your opinions to me they are your own, which are fine to post. I stated anything higher than the low dose range will come with risk, but once you get into taking modearte cycles many users experiment with other drugs and rsik increases even more in particular alot of bros don't monitor there health.

I did not say the only other option is a 260 Mr. Olympia. I'm saying alot of bros would like to get to 260 not nessassarlybe Mr. Olympia and never will get there and if they never will why are they taking such risk if not competing or anything.

If you read my post I said most average lifters after a couple years of training they did not get 18' arms yet and to 200 and turn to juice. I said they don't want to put the time in to get to those stats, which are very obtainable with a good 5 years of training and nutition. I said most atheletes have those stats within a few years though.

19' is a little high for just average gym bro not competing. 18' obtainable, Yes. Thats was the higher range limit I put for a natty bodybuilder who has lifted for awhile.

I'm thinking alot of hardgainers and lifters who just dont want to put the time in are the ones who justify gear use by saying a average genetic bro can't reach 200pnds with 18' arms.They are are most likely the ones using higher dosages thinking more is better. This is not directed to anyone on the board specificly either. Just talking to the majority of these bros in the gym, their diet is not on track they are not consistant with training and are not lifting with basics and a decent amount of weight. They are jumping on 400-600mg test, 400-600 deca or Eq, with little DBOL and VAR because they read in MD that gear is not that bad and are starting are moderate cycles without monitoring blood lipids and liver enzymes etc. Many of these guys report to me while training of headaces all the time and many don't get at least a gallon water ED. I ask when did you check your blood pressure last and they say they can't remmeber. I tell them the headache may be elvatated BP from the gear and they are like HAAAAA, WHAAAAT I don't have any sides I mot experiencing any itchy Nips or hairloss. They have no clue of the internal functions and health of teh body while on.

THERE SHOULD BE A POST IF YOUR NOT MONITORING YOURSELF WHILE ON, COMPETITOR OR NOT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON BECAUSE YOUR NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH ON THE TOPIC TO DO SO WITHOUT INCREASED RISK OF YOUR HEALTH!!!

Last edited:
Athletic

200pnds, ripped and mobile. Im 6 ft. I used to look damn good at 200pnds and was still strong, could run track and life was easy.

I will go back when I stop wanting to compete. I like the way Keven Levrone looks now he has retired.

My Favourite build used to be Linford Christie and Ben Johnson, they inspired me to lift for speed and power. Dont know how the hell I ended up 125kg, ate too much and stopped running.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131