advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you use Ubiquinol that is not Kaneka sourced?

Sorry just upset and emotional about the situation. I always wear my heart on my sleeve unfortunately.

I don't mean to be rude here but you care enough to implement the change in pricing (though I have no idea how drastic that may or may not be).
I'm glad I helped bring attention to the error but not glad my observations and questions caused a change in pricing etc. Pro muscle might be a blip but this blip/dot would have sold hundreds of bottles of that product cuz of this thread. Again, I respect you the most out of anyone on this board so please don't take this as an insult. Trust me, I was just happy I was going to be healthier(cause the price afforded me the opportunity) and had a bunch of people(friends/family/clients) that were going to buy the product up. No more, no less going on here.

Im going to implement the pricing change because when I looked into this from this thread and the PM I got I realized my guys at TN put this up at the wrong price. Im not going to continue losing money. I have to put the right price up there. Listen I don't want any hard feelings here. I have to do whats right and change the price. I now have a delay because I have to make new labels and get them OKED by my FDA employees and all that entails and its a month or two process....of revisions and double checking and then to the printers and waiting for the labels to come back. When the new ubiquinol shows up on the site you guys on this page that ordered, contact me and Ill give each of you some bottles for cost ok as long as it stays between you and I...... but man you guys got to give me a break here....I got a lot of things going on at once.... Im not trying to "big business" you but man I got a massive steamroller going down a street here and you guys want me to stop and take a look at the piece of dust it just ran over. I truly don't give a crap about 190 dollars.

Lol...good analogy.

Satisfied and understood. As usual, you demonstrate all the characteristics of a good guy.

Im sorry if my temper got the best of me here in my last 3 posts.

It dumbfounds me that people think Im trying to pull something over on them. We have been going for 11 years....Im the most transparent company out there. There is no gaudy "cures cancer, puts 13 lbs of muscle mass on you in a month, anabolic matrix, makes you better looking, will make you ripped" advertising going on over here. We truly are the "it is what it is" company.
So I take offence when someone thinks Ill do anything to make up 190 dollars..... I just gave an employee a 7000 dollar raise which is think is pretty darn good.... I just negotatiated a deal with our credit card processing entity that will save us 20 grand a year. I pay UPS and FEDEX well over 7 figures yearly. I will fight about fairness and doing the right thing ..... hell I will argue over a customer over 5 bucks if its their fault and not our fault at all.....but a 190 dollar loss when its our fault...isn't something I would fight over at all. I argued with a guy til he called me F bombs and hung up the phone on me because he ordered a package to NY and we sent it to that address....and then said he was vacationing in Denver and wanted me to pay for a duplicate package to Denver! Wanted me to pay for it. We followed his orders and sent the package to NY like he wanted. I am not paying for his mistake and told him he could take his business elsewhere. This mispricing thing is my fault though....and ill eat that 100 times in a row

but again I apologize for my temper...the accusations didn't sit well with me

Last edited:
Jeez are you guys serious? We sell 1000's of orders a day of products. Do you think the world revolves around Professional Muscle? I swear you guys think I sell 3 products and we have 2 employees. We sell 250 products, I have 42 employees 3 crews/shifts running around the clock and I couldn't tell you anything about what is going on at any given time except what is going on in my section of the company which is in the last 72 hours
a) meeting with NBA player
b) meeting with bank on million dollar line of credit
c) insurance meetings
d) gave one of my FDA girls a raise and put her on salary
e) a multiple of other things that supersede going back and checking about a product that has a thread on it on pro muscle.

We are doing big business here guys. Im sorry but Pro muscle is a blip in the sales that we do on a daily basis...like a dot.

I got no idea who is reading this thread and went and bought up a bunch of bottles. Obviously you guys posting aren't the only guys viewing the thread...I got no control if some guy named Billy from Missouri who doesn't post and just reads jumps on our site and orders up 12 bottles for himself and doesn't come on this thread and tell you guys.

I texted Chris my employee I think on the 11th at night about this Ubiquinol thing...he texted me back because I asked if we had the right pricing up there. He said he would check the next morning that he had 19 bottles left but thought Oscar (my main crew manager) said there was a very big order for Ubiquinol that day.....so from 4pm to 12 midnight a crew came in and took care of 2 pallets of orders, and then from midnight to 8 am another crew came in and took care of 2 plus pallets of orders, and then another crew came in at 8 am and took care of multi pallets of orders and so on and so on. Im sorry man but again the orders from Pro muscle are a dot on our order radar...we are talking multi thousands of orders a day that come in from everywhere. You guys cut your own throats... you put something up about it...obviously someone saw it somewhere and obviously those people bought bottles. Ive had 1300 bottles of Raspberry Ketones sell out in 3 hours after Dr Oz mentioned something on his show before. I don't know what you guys want for me....you are the guys advertising it.

I'll reply since you quoted me. I only spoke up because I felt I was the first guy to jump on the deal, while others who ordered after me got their's shipped. I don't know what the time stamps were on the orders, but that is the way it appeared to me.

No big deal though and I'll be ordering again. I appreciate the reply and love your company and posts.

EDIT: definitely never thought you were trying to pull over something on anybody. Carl replied to me via email and provided a clear explanation.

Last edited:
Turned out to be a funny thread. Kudos to Dante for taking the time to respond to some of the posts....

I am going to use this thread as a segue if possible to educate and also so i dont have to write separate emails to multiple people.

About 4-5 times over the last 4 months i get emails or pms from people on this board about making products for them

let me explain to everyone why I either dont reply or im kind of short in my email back (its alot to explain)

Lets say this was a few years back and Knight9 came to me and said "Dante i want to make my own protein company and supplement company...i want to start with proteins"

My reply would have been

"ok man lets do it...what do you want?"

Knight9: "id like to start with 20 chocolate 20 vanilla 20 strawberry 2 pounders and 5 pounders and the mix is 20% micellar 20% egg white and 60% whey isolate"

Me: Ok knight9 here is the quote and we can start making them and getting them over to you anytime you want!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nowadays: whole new ballgame....everyone complained that the FDA should regulate the supplement industry and they listened. They came in and put the brass tacks down. You saw supplement companies fold up and die off...you saw 35 buck 5 pound containors of protein powder turn into 64 dollar 5 pound containors of protein powder. There is a reason for that, all the high priced employees you need to have paperwork wise for the FDA, all the testing you must do and pretty much everything CFR 111

So and i hope you dont get mad at me (guy who pmed me today) but im going to use your PM to explain this (ill keep it anonymous and your supplements anonymous) to show what happens nowadays

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up Dante?

I am sure you get tons of these questions, but one of my coworker is dying to get information on how much it would cost to manufacture a BLANKED OUT supplement.

Can I ask why you guys at TN have not put out a BLANK blend?

I am just doing my research and considering options as I feel BLANK have untapped potential for a market.

I wanted to see about adding the following compounds in these quantities for 1 capsule, with a serving size of 2 capsules:

500mg BLANK
50mg BLANK
100mg BLANK
250mg BLANK
125mg BLANK
250mg BLANK

What would be the minimum order quantity, how much would it cost per bottle and for the total MOQ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is Dante again and let me explain this.
According to all the FDA rules put into place i have to test for microbe, purity, identity, potency on every ingredient coming into the warehouse, after the mix to make sure it is not adulterated at all, and then again at the completion. Each of these tests cost alot of money. So you are looking at about 175 to 300 dollars for each ingredient in your bottle so there is 6 ingredients x 300 so that is about 1800 each time = hypothetically 5400 just in testing ok.

So now we add ingredient cost, plastic cost, top cost, label cost, and labor cost and 5400 in testing.

So the question i always get is "hey what can my minimums be?"

Well if you wanted 100 bottles and you have 5400 in testing before any other cost----thats already 54 dollars a bottle in cost for testing....just for testing and before you even add anything else!
So now you see why no custom manufacturer wants to touch anyone who wants to do below 5000 jugs of protein of one size and one flavor, or touch anyone who will do below 500 thousand capsules usually because at those levels the cost of all the testing and paperwork you must do to produce a product can be lost in the cost....where it cant be lost in 100 bottles.

So the above product....everything would come in 25kg containors so you are going to have to buy six 25kg containors just to get those raw materials because with the new FDA rules thats how we are going to have to test them (in batches---so you can use the same batch when you reproduce the product) but you will still have to do rounds of testing again when you remake this.
So i looked up the price of just one of your ingredients.
the cost of it is 45 dollars per kilogram x 25 kilograms is 1125 dollars
so lets hypothetically say that the rest of your materials cost the same
cost of materials = 6750 cost of testing = 5400
plastic, top, seal, labor, label, paperwork labor...you are already at 12150 before any of that.
Lets hypothetically say i could get all that done for 47500 for 5000 bottles...so now you are at 52900 for one product in your line of 5000 bottles. I would probably work with you and make your minimum smaller and i would probably give you the Dante deal and make these bottles for less than 9 dollars a bottle but i wanted to show you hypothetical numbers

Do you see how the FDA has taken the small time entrepeneur right out of the supplement business? Who has 53 thousand dollars to make just one product?

If knight9 wanted to make 2 pound and 5 pound jugs of protein nowadays in choc straw and vanilla
I have to test purity identity and potency pre during and post so many times it would make his head spin! i have to test the middle and ending batches on each of those 6 proteins (2lb choc stra van) (5lb choc straw van) and the beginning ingredients (every single ingredient in there (micellar, whey, egg white, flavoring sweetener) on the beginning batch....Thats why manufacturers dont want to make anything less than 5000 jugs of one flavor and one size....so knight9 would have to make 30 thousand jugs of protein to get into the protein business and he would have to test for everything.....so lets throw out 20bucks for 2lb jugs and 50bucks for 5 pound jugs------he gets into the protein business for 300 thousand for 2 pounders and 750 thousand for 5 pounders....1 million dollars to get into the protein business!!! This has pissed me off to no end over the last few years and why you see the small time entrepeneur who i used to be able to help, but now i cant do anything to help him because of the FDA rulings. Now again i would probably be the good guy and make knight9 minimums 500 jugs of each flavor and each size which nobody else would touch but that still means 100 grand to get into a bottom line protein business. It irritates me to no end because i want to help people in the sport but the FDA has all our hands tied. There are people doing things in back alleys under the radar....but thats not a good scenario and its not an if but when they find you and you deal with those consequences.

Last edited:
Costco 27.99 free ship or in store. 120 x 100mg. Someone show me a better price.

Rex.

Costco 27.99 free ship or in store. 120 x 100mg. Someone show me a better price.

Rex.
It's currently $7 off making it that price. I looked and no indication if it's Kaneka or not.

It's currently $7 off making it that price. I looked and no indication if it's Kaneka or not.

Well, the ingredients are a pretty good indication obviously so I don't think you are looking hard enough or you don't know the trademarked name for Kaneka ubiquiniol. It is plain as day if you know what you're looking at.

Rex.

Well, the ingredients are a pretty good indication obviously so I don't think you are looking hard enough or you don't know the trademarked name for Kaneka ubiquiniol. It is plain as day if you know what you're looking at.

Rex.
Kaneka is a patented/trademarked name for ubiquinol. There are 2 other processes to make ubiquinol which I outlined earlier in this thread. Don't be a dick.

Kaneka is a patented/trademarked name for ubiquinol. There are 2 other processes to make ubiquinol which I outlined earlier in this thread. Don't be a dick.

Jesus Christ the label clearly says "QH TM". As much as you look at this shit you would think that you would know that this is Kaneka i.e. be able to look at a label and know what you're buying. No? How is that being a dick.

Rex.

Jesus Christ the label clearly says "QH TM". As much as you look at this shit you would think that you would know that this is Kaneka i.e. be able to look at a label and know what you're buying. No? How is that being a dick.

Rex.

I was not aware that QH TM is Kaneka's trademark. I have always seen Kaneka written out or mentioned.

I was not aware that QH TM is Kaneka's trademark. I have always seen Kaneka written out or mentioned.

I actually asked about this before in this thread. I was curious if the QH was a later refined technique (and thus different product) or if all the Ubiquinol Kaneka makes is the exact same. Vitacost and some others always include the full "Kaneka QH."

Any reason to think Ubiquinol manufactured by Kaneka (Kaneka Ubiquinol) is any different than "Kaneka QH" Uniquionol ?

KanekaQH™ is ubiquinol, the reduced, active antioxidant form of Coenzyme Q10. Introduced in 2006, KanekaQH™ is the first supplemental form of bio-identical ubiquinol ever developed and is manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Corporation.

I actually asked about this before in this thread. I was curious if the QH was a later refined technique (and thus different product) or if all the Ubiquinol Kaneka makes is the exact same. Vitacost and some others always include the full "Kaneka QH."
Exactly. I always see Kaneka QH.

Not QH TM....

There will not be another ubiquinol of any type trademarked QH. This is the purpose of the TM obviously. There is only one. Someone was busting Dante's balls for selling it as he was without the trademark listing because it illegal.

In this particular case Hydrosoluble(TM) is a trademark of Tishcon for the formulation which further increases bioavailability by increasing solubility and the ubiquinol itself is Kaneka. This is not only the cheapest but also the best ubiquinol formulation on the market.

Rex.

There will not be another ubiquinol of any type trademarked QH. This is the purpose of the TM obviously. There is only one. Someone was busting Dante's balls for selling it as he was without the trademark listing because it illegal.

In this particular case Hydrosoluble(TM) is a trademark of Tishcon for the formulation which further increases bioavailability by increasing solubility and the ubiquinol itself is Kaneka. This is not only the cheapest but also the best ubiquinol formulation on the market.

Rex.

Is there independent research stating it's the best....or does Tishcon just say it's the best? Do any supplement companies use this formulation? I have never heard of it til just now.

Is there independent research stating it's the best....or does Tishcon just say it's the best? Do any supplement companies use this formulation? I have never heard of it til just now.

I don't know if there has been independent research on the biovavailability of Quinogel vs regular QH ubiquinol. That sounds like a good project for you. Tischon has a long history with this formulation with CoQ10 dating back 20+ years. There are mounds of data. Yes, other companies use it. Amazon has 60 Quinogel 100 mg for $47.95. It has been around since 2008. Of course you could continue to pay more for your inferior and considerably cheaper Jarrow product if you have skepticism. Mostly this formulation is beyond your budget which is probably why it took you6 years and someone pointing it out to you to hear of it.

Rex.

I don't know if there has been independent research on the biovavailability of Quinogel vs regular QH ubiquinol. That sounds like a good project for you. Tischon has a long history with this formulation with CoQ10 dating back 20+ years. There are mounds of data. Yes, other companies use it. Amazon has 60 Quinogel 100 mg for $47.95. It has been around since 2008. Of course you could continue to pay more for your inferior and considerably cheaper Jarrow product if you have skepticism. Mostly this formulation is beyond your budget which is probably why it took you6 years and someone pointing it out to you to hear of it.

Rex.
Pure class.

Pure class.

How about pure truth? You never even bother to look at these formulations. You see the price and look no further. You find the cheapest product that says Kaneka. Right? Then when you do actually look at the label you are unsure of what you're looking at so that even if you saw it you wouldn't know it. Am I wrong?

Rex.

How about pure truth? You never even bother to look at these formulations. You see the price and look no further. You find the cheapest product that says Kaneka. Right? Then when you do actually look at the label you are unsure of what you're looking at so that even if you saw it you wouldn't know it. Am I wrong?

Rex.
Yes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear