over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow who needs a job.

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
I heard Japan is hiring people to work with the nuke reactors. Ready for this. $5k a day. Damn that 100k a week or 400k a month or 4.8 million a yr.

So any of you guys that are fairly brain dead or just plain dropped your 1RM max on your head during training, here's your chance to strike gold.

**broken link removed**

Hell I would go if they needed a laborer...

I heard Japan is hiring people to work with the nuke reactors. Ready for this. $5k a day. Damn that 100k a week or 400k a month or 4.8 million a yr.

So any of you guys that are fairly brain dead or just plain dropped your 1RM max on your head during training, here's your chance to strike gold.
Wow brilliant...sign me up for radiation sickness..great idea:rolleyes:

Since when is there 20 days in the week?

Im pretty sure they would be looking for qualified people. Doubtful they would want a bunch of morons running around considering the conditions.

TOM...Whats up with the math? LMAO! Do you need a job?

....Joking...:)

If you're jacked up and strong, get an extra, extra, extra thick lead suit... See what they really need is some powerlifters/bodybuilders to do it. :p

sounds nice but i care more about my health than money

Hell with that all the radiation godzilla cant be far away

Ready for this. $5k a day. Damn that 100k a week or 400k a month or 4.8 million a yr.

Check your math buddy. Last time I checked there weren't 20 days in a week. But regardless if that's true that's pretty cool. Not sure if I want to put myself anywhere near that much radioactivity though.

Ok theres two ways to look at this basically

1) 5,000 a day for a terrible painful death of dying for radiological poisoning and having bodily functions shut down while still concious.

OR

2) See what happens with radiation, shit ton of AAS, peptides, GH, slin and just maybe you will turn into The Hulk.

Just might be worth the risk!

They were talking about it on the radio earlier today. It Sounds like it is not really 5k per day, but still super high, 2k-5k range, but the 5k is only for in/on the reactor work.

I don't know what your life is worth to you, but mine is more than that to me. I'll hopefully enjoy helping raise grand children one day.

**broken link removed**

Hell I would go if they needed a laborer...

Same here! At least I know my family would be set up pretty nice once I dropped:eek::cool:

Check your math buddy. Last time I checked there weren't 20 days in a week. But regardless if that's true that's pretty cool. Not sure if I want to put myself anywhere near that much radioactivity though.

You're not allowed to check T.O.M. on your first post.

sorry to dissapoint fellas but u need skills in the radiation and nuclear industry haha

5k per day I would be there tomorrow for as long as they needed or could use me. Id take that risk.

If it's actualy working on the busted reactor then it's simply a suicide mission. If your deep in debt and truly care about your family then it's great alternitive to washing your mouth out with a bullet which people do daily.

I dont think their is any suit or for of protection that will save you if your in that plant for any amount of time , o personally believe the problem and leakage is far worse that what the media is being allowed to report

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear