• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
ddd
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xenedrine maker being sued for 600 million

Johnny Bravo

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
369
Saw it on FoxNews last night. The guy who died from and OVERDOSE, his wife is sueing the maker of Xenedrine for 600 million bucks. The ole blame game. The lawyers and Liberals are going to ruin this country.:mad:
 

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,154
DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED... okay , ya got me started. i love the whole idea that it is not our fault...regardless of what we do ..it is not our fault..there is no personal resposibility in this country anymore. a guy overdosed on a product..not his fault. a man kills somebody..not his fault, he had a bad upbringing. smoke for twenty years and know the possible side effects...sue the tobacco company for your deeds....and sadly they win. i know what ever i put in my body may have a adverse side effect if abused..i will not sue the company if that side effect comes to light. my favorite was the bank robbers in hollywood ca who had the automatic weapons...they wound 9 officers and try to basically kill anyone who moved..what happens..their families sue the city of la for damages because they felt when the police finally wounded the last man, they did not get him medical attention fast enough...it sadly made it to court...liberalism is very scarey..just sit down and talk to one for a period of time...whoa.:confused:
 

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
4,922
Good post JohhnyB-but it pisses me off! Yes LATS its about people refusing to take responsibilities for their actions! If anyone should be sued its the Orioles for not monitoring his health situation more closely.
Heres the laundry list of health problems, that contridicted use of ephedra products, which this Steve Belcher had:
-Bodyweight at autopsy-320
-Previous bout with Heat Stroke (makes you much more likely for a reoccurance).
-Family history of heatstroke (death of brother).
-High blood pressure
-Liver problems
-Abnormal heart problems
-Unsafe diet (hadnt eaten solid food in 2 days).
-Wearing multiple layers of clothing in attempt to lose weight during excersise.

Where does this dumpy chinned, choppy haired bitch come up with $600million for a fatass who'd never in his dreams make the major leagues? I wouldnt give $600 for that slob! Roll the dice take your chances-even as the deck is stacked against you-you have noone to blame but yourself. Included are the fact that he exceeded the recommended doseage. I hope Cytodyne fights this lawsuit tooth and nails, instead of giving in and settling to avoid public backlash. I dont see how Cytodyne could lost-but then again look at the tobacco law suits. This is one fucked up country!

Also includedd as co-defendants is the unnamed place which fatso bought the Xenedrine. So now everyone will be scared to sell it (rightfully so). Fucking bullshit.

I can see now I will be calling a talk-radio station, when some dumbass journalist gets started spouting off the bullshit on this one.
 

stackdizzy

Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 4, 2002
Messages
682
Well it doesn't sound like they really have a case here but than again I do not know all the details and I am not a lawyer! I am just guessing becuase of the history of heatstroke and how the guy reallly didn't take care of himself! Than again in the USA you can sue anyone for anything just matters if you win or not!
 

G.E.R.M

Banned
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,051
...

stupid people deserve to be dead...

and instead of sueing, the wife should be thankful that she doesnt have to deal with the stupidity of her husband...

it sad when people try to blame the misfortunes of stupid people on the rest of us.
 

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 22, 2002
Messages
2,765
this is pretty gay statistics show people with HEART CONDITIONS are the ones who die from it, the guy shoudl have took his responsability to go get checked out at the doc before getting on

my family is actually in a huge law suit with fisher price i cannot say much about cuz the CEO is trying to buy them out from comming to court, it was bad tho the baby found a razor blade in a toy and the blade was fully out and the address of thier company is printed on the side of the razor.... so ya. probably some stick fuck who stuck it in the toy dotn think its fisher pricers fault but still, if they are about to pay off my family I have no complaints.
 

gauge22

New member
Registered
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
77
LATS

Just wait till a lawsuit is succesfully completed against the fast food industry. Like that fat fuck who is trying to sue MCDs.

"Oh you make your food so tasty that I cannot resist pushing a couple of super sized meals into my fat fucking face...oh I am such a victim, oh now I am a fat ass with cardiovascular disease."


Fuck me! I hate these bastards who cant bear the responsibility of their own actions!
 

G.E.R.M

Banned
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,051
....

Daveb_19 said:
this is pretty gay statistics show people with HEART CONDITIONS are the ones who die from it, the guy shoudl have took his responsability to go get checked out at the doc before getting on

my family is actually in a huge law suit with fisher price i cannot say much about cuz the CEO is trying to buy them out from comming to court, it was bad tho the baby found a razor blade in a toy and the blade was fully out and the address of thier company is printed on the side of the razor.... so ya. probably some stick fuck who stuck it in the toy dotn think its fisher pricers fault but still, if they are about to pay off my family I have no complaints.
thats different, a kid will be playing with the toy. well in my opinion its different anyhow..
 

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
2,325
gauge22 said:
LATS

Just wait till a lawsuit is succesfully completed against the fast food industry. Like that fat fuck who is trying to sue MCDs.

"Oh you make your food so tasty that I cannot resist pushing a couple of super sized meals into my fat fucking face...oh I am such a victim, oh now I am a fat ass with cardiovascular disease."


Fuck me! I hate these bastards who cant bear the responsibility of their own actions!

there was a woman not to long ago that tried sueing MCD's. she was a fucking whale...her 15 yr old son was over 300lbs and her 12? yr old son was (i believe) pushing the 250 mark.

she said that they ate at MCD's for Breakfast lunch and dinner for several years, her lawsuit said that she didn't know that fast food was fattening. lmfao. well lemme see, "i'm weighing over 400lbs, my oldest son is over 300 and my youngest is close to 250... HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT FAST FOOD MAKES PEOPLE FAT? AMERICA, I blame you for not telling me, and it's also your fault that I don't know the meaning of the word...exercise? is that it? no not exercise, i never heard that word before...i'm confused...i need a triple cheeseburger"

:D

JW
 

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jul 22, 2002
Messages
2,765
Re: ....

G.E.R.M said:


thats different, a kid will be playing with the toy. well in my opinion its different anyhow..
oh yea its def. different, not saying im in the same boat as this this ephadra fool.
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
t

LATS said:
DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED... okay , ya got me started. i love the whole idea that it is not our fault...regardless of what we do ..it is not our fault..there is no personal resposibility in this country anymore. a guy overdosed on a product..not his fault. a man kills somebody..not his fault, he had a bad upbringing. smoke for twenty years and know the possible side effects...sue the tobacco company for your deeds....and sadly they win. i know what ever i put in my body may have a adverse side effect if abused..i will not sue the company if that side effect comes to light. my favorite was the bank robbers in hollywood ca who had the automatic weapons...they wound 9 officers and try to basically kill anyone who moved..what happens..their families sue the city of la for damages because they felt when the police finally wounded the last man, they did not get him medical attention fast enough...it sadly made it to court...liberalism is very scarey..just sit down and talk to one for a period of time...whoa.:confused:
FUCK LIBERALISM. IM UP FOR A DICTATORSHIP IN THIS COUNTRY!!
 

dalastnatty

New member
Newbies
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
36
i was watching a hbo special a while back where parents were sueing b/c their kid didnt make theam or onje case there was a parent sueing b/c the kid didnt win the league mvp

its outta control in the US
 

rippedboy

Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2003
Messages
340
you mean the kid didnt make the TEAM? is that supposed to be got muscle for your signature? J/K
 

saint808

New member
Registered
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
707
it's only 99% of lawyers that give the rest a bad name.
 

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
2,325
saint808 said:
it's only 99% of lawyers that give the rest a bad name.

lol... who knew it was such a small number?


JW
 

Synthetek USA

New member
Newbies
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
12
Sadly I do not foresee this ending with Cytodyne either.

My interest in these cases is due to obvious reasons but my concerns got higher when all the feedback kept coming in about SyntheBURN from people who've cared to compare it to the other ECA stacks available. SyntheBURN is consistently regarded as much more potent by anyone who's used it and the others. I had lengthy discussions with both Synthetek Industries and my legal advisors about the possible fallout from such a case and it's ability to attain class action status like the current Ephedra garbage. It may never get that far, and I hope it doesn't, but this is America and these things happen more readily than other parts of the world. So, I found myself pretty much forced into setting up some protective barriers and have started the process of completely reorganizing the legal structure of Synthetek USA. All this just to keep from getting wiped out when I would have much rather used those profits for things like more monthly specials or giveaways. Now instead of my customers getting the benefits, a lawyer does.

In my opinion it'll only be a matter of time before the manufacturers and even we the top level distributors are all co-defendants in further ridiculous lawsuits and all because someone is too careless to research something before putting it in their body.

Marc
Synthetek USA
 

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
4,922
I wouldnt be suprised to see distributors (supplement stores/net sites) require customers to sign waivers of responsibility toward the distributor/manunfacturer to acknowledge that its the customers responsibility to know the effects/indications of all products purchased. The way it should be anyway! I dont know if this would be legally binding, Im no lawyer. Why is our inept legal system allowing this complete lack of responsibility on the consumers part?
Our damn gym wont carry ephedra products anymore, like ripped force drinks. And you cant blame them.
 

monster74

New member
Registered
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
123
Talking about people taking no responsibilities for there choices, how about the fat fuckers suing resturaunts for getting them fat. That is the craziest shit yet. Like the red headed clown force fed 3 apple pies to these people while the fry guys held their mouth open. This fucking world is something. And this shit is in court, no wonder the shit that needs to be punished goes unpunished.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
501,803,225
Threads
123,338
Messages
2,347,381
Members
155,050
Latest member
Devodw
Top