over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Yates and Layne not agreeing with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to hear more about this

seriously... im not some huge Layne fan, im just really curious because he does seem to know his stuff inside and out

He knows inside outside studies conducted by other real scientists not his.

I hate to break it to you, bro, but Phil was a professional educator, which means a B.A. plus grad school. Notice how he didn't bring that up to shut you up. :cool:

I doubt it would shut me up, unless it's from a good school. Please PLEASE tell me what school...because that's all that matters really. Some schools let just about anyone in.

Professional educator of what btw?

I doubt it would shut me up, unless it's from a good school. Please PLEASE tell me what school...because that's all that matters really. Some schools let just about anyone in.

Professional educator of what btw?

Just let it go dawg :D

Let's get back on topic :p

Based on the pics posted of LN...is he still stating he's a natty???? :rolleyes:

Hey hey hey

I did let it go but people keep sucking phil's huge beautiful horse dick and antagonizing me and my small peepee. How about stop ganging up on me as I am a real man sort of, and read the damn conversation to see who started this bullshit and irrelevant crap about football and valentines. Of course somehow phil gets away unscathed, althjough I would love to shave him all over and rub oil on him, though every time a thread ends up in a flame fest, he's always involved.

Hey there now........really? Really?

Based on the pics posted of LN...is he still stating he's a natty???? :rolleyes:

I see no reason why he can't be natural. I know plenty of guys that were almost as big with many fewer years of training (though not as lean) and I know they were natural back then because I know they use now and are very honest about it...i'm talking about good friends of mine from college that I've known for a decade and am very close with.

Sure he may not be natural, but he isn't the size where you can be certain at all. It's very reasonable to believe he's natural. He has grown very slowly over many years, never blows up in size, etc. He does extremely long diets as well, with very small calorie deficits. The guy also quite smart.

I did let it go but people keep sucking phil's dick and antagonizing me. How about stop ganging up on me and read the damn conversation to see who started this bullshit and irrelevant crap. Of course somehow phil gets away unscathed, though every time a thread ends up in a flame fest, he's always involved.

I'm not trying to gang up on you bro, I'm not taking sides I'm just saying that Phil has a way of getting people sucked into a flame fest. Sometimes I think it's just better to let it go so we don't ruin another thread... but whatever it's already fucked LOL

I'm not trying to gang up on you bro, I'm not taking sides I'm just saying that Phil has a way of getting people sucked into a flame fest. Sometimes I think it's just better to let it go so we don't ruin another thread... but whatever LOL

JESUS look at the fucking thread. READ IT. I wrote legitimate non-flame responses and he brings up some old thread where I was asking for help and starts talking shit about me. Wtf man. I ask again, why are you telling me to let it go when he keeps pulling this shit OVER AND OVER. Now edited two of my posts with some gay bullshit like he's a 10 year old.

You want good threads? Don't let him post in them

I did let it go but people keep sucking phil's dick and antagonizing me. How about stop ganging up on me and read the damn conversation to see who started this bullshit and irrelevant crap. Of course somehow phil gets away unscathed, though every time a thread ends up in a flame fest, he's always involved.

I hope you're not referring to me just BC I had a cival conversation with Phil and said that I respect him. Phil and I have had our disagreements too and like I mentioned earlier, his no bs and straight forward attitude can rub people the wrong way sometimes.... Well, a lot of the time. Do I agree with Phil all the time, no actually I tend to disagree with most of what he says and how he handles situations sometimes, but I still respect him as an IFBB pro, a trainer, and a nutrionist.

My advice is just always be the bigger man and walk away instead of always trying to get the last word in or building an alliance. Phil will keep going until you stop or the mods break it up. Just relax, man. It's just the Internet :cool:

Cmon

JESUS H (HERNON) CHRIST look at the fucking thread. READ IT. I wrote legitimate non-flame responses and he brings up some old thread where I was asking for help for injecting my small biceps with infected pond water and starts talking shit about me. Wtf woman. I ask again, why are you yelling at me? WHY???? LEAVE ME ALONE!! GET OFF OF MY THREAD!!! Tell me to let it go when he keeps pulling this shit OVER AND OVER and under. Now I tried to edit two of my posts with some gay ( I love gay people) bullshit like he's a 40 year old.

You want good threads? Don't let me post in them

Ok, so move on then

I hope you're not referring to me just BC I had a cival conversation with Phil and said that I respect him. Phil and I have had our disagreements too and like I mentioned earlier, his no bs and straight forward attitude can rub people the wrong way sometimes.... Well, a lot of the time. Do I agree with Phil all the time, no actually I tend to disagree with most of what he says and how he handles situations sometimes, but I still respect him as an IFBB pro, a trainer, and a nutrionist.

My advice is just always be the bigger man and walk away instead of always trying to get the last word in or building an alliance. Phil will keep going until you stop or the mods break it up. Just relax, man. It's just the Internet :cool:

No i wasn't talking about you. I was talking to the people giving me shit about something I didn't start. But i say to you, why doesn't someone FOR ONCE tell phil to stop being a dick instead of everyone else having to tip toe around him or suffer a ban. Honestly it's ridiculous and why people from other boards dont like to post on here. We're bodybuilders in an already small community and Phil's attitude is really not cool when we should all be friendly.

Yes

Just relax, and if you need anything, just tweet Dorian, he will help you out.

!!.SO ANYWAY.!!

:rolleyes:

About these LBA's , Phil , I'm down to my last 5 bottles and i think my wife and kids are gonna kill me in my sleep to claim dibs on them , please tell me you will have them for order soon

(i figure fuck it , this thread can't get any farther off topic right)

Well

No i wasn't talking about you. I was talking to the people giving me shit about something I didn't start. But i say to you, why doesn't someone FOR ONCE tell phil to stop being a dick instead of everyone else having to tip toe around him or suffer a ban. Honestly it's ridiculous and why people from other boards dont like to post on here. We're bodybuilders in an already small community and Phil's attitude is really not cool when we should all be friendly.

If anything, you need a small ban to calm down.....take a few days off and then re read what I originally said. Take a few deep breaths and go back and read....with an open mind.......try it, it will bring you some clarity.

hahahhah

!!.SO ANYWAY.!!

:rolleyes:

About these LBA's , Phil , I'm down to my last 5 bottles and i think my wife and kids are gonna kill me in my sleep to claim dibs on them , please tell me you will have them for order soon

(i figure fuck it , this thread can't get any farther off topic right)

PM me, I have news

Layne is a pompous ass at times........is he smart, yes.......but he makes leaps in calculations that need to be factored together a bit better first before forming his conclusions. Funny how he pokes fun of Dorian about using the Mr O title..........yes he refers to himself as Dr. Layne Norton.

I'm a doctor in the medical field and generally prefer to "Forget the title", bc you learn or should learn the taste of leather quickly. I can't tell you how many patients know more than me about a particular drug or condition, so I ditched that "Know it all" bullshit quick and realized that people's health is a team effort. Anyway, Layne is not soo smart, he is just passionate about his endeavor. He does come off like an asshole. In my profession, anyone with letters after there last name generally are.

Okay, no more dick sucking, I promise. Hahaha :D

So, what was the actual debate about? Was it about which style of training is superior for muscle building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
hania22
NapsGear