over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite workout for mass?

jhweatherby

Newbies
I was doing the FST-7 workout for the last 12 weeks and did like the results as far as getting a more round look to my muscle. Now i am experementing with the DC training on my second week. Curious if anyone has tried both methods and which one the liked the most as far as gaining the mass?

Jelq and Hold

Jelq and hold works wonders for me. Also like widowmaker squats.

I use both fst-7 and dc training. They are both great training programs although I would have to give dc the edge for putting on mass. For me personally, I put on more mass from progressively lifting heavier. You just have to see which one works better for you.

I was doing the FST-7 workout for the last 12 weeks and did like the results as far as getting a more round look to my muscle. Now i am experementing with the DC training on my second week. Curious if anyone has tried both methods and which one the liked the most as far as gaining the mass?

I'm not a DC trainee, but I follow some of the DC principles. One I do follow is working on getting progessively stronger each and every workout. If you follow this guideline and eat, you will pack on lots of muscle. For the days you are not "feelin it" roll with fst-7 for a change of pace, since you seems to respond well to it. BBing is all about experimenting and learning...you don't have limit yourself to one program.

I was doing the FST-7 workout for the last 12 weeks and did like the results as far as getting a more round look to my muscle.

Just curious why you would change after only 12 weeks? Especially if you were pleased with the progress you were making?

Good question. No good reason other than just a change up to shock the system to keep the growth. I did research on the DC and my background in BB has always been or at least i thought was to lift heavy to gain mass. However i am learning more and more about fascia stretching and incorporating that. And also i am 37 years old so looking to train a little smarter to keep from hurting my shoulder again. that kept me out for months.

Other facts are i am taking 800mg of test blend, 600mg Eq a week and 100mg of masteron every other day

I will say the extreme stretching for the DC is intense, burn baby. Although i have a hard time with the shoulder stretch, i am not feeling it like i think i should any suggestions?

How i stretch shoulders

I will say the extreme stretching for the DC is intense, burn baby. Although i have a hard time with the shoulder stretch, i am not feeling it like i think i should any suggestions?

Set the smith machine bar just below the level of your chest, so its around/just under the nipple line. stand in front of it, facing away from the bar, reach back, take an underhand grip. once you have a nice tight grip, walk out til your arms are fully extended. roll your shoulders downward while pushing your chest forwards and upwards. try that til you get the feel for it. stretches your shoulders out super hard.

LOL at the title... Which kind of workouts do we have as bodybuilders? workouts to gain mass and that´s it!!!! The diet is what changes, the workouts should have the only goal of stimulating muscle growth

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131