advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your winny powder problems are solveed!!

Yes we will offer PEG sold spearatly. It is considerably more expensive than oil so we will offer it in small quantities to make purchasing esay for the consumer.
The price will be $5 per 10ml.

The easy kits will come with enough PEG to make a 100mg/ml solution. although with the special magic dissolving solution used in this kit, less PEG could be used to make a much higher mg/ml ratio if desired.

KaotikChem said:
The standard easy kits use Ployethylene Glycol. PEG is very similar to oil in its properties(viscosity and such) but it works much better than oil with substances that have very little oil solubility.
If you were in a country where Stanazolol is legal and chose to do experiments with it in our kits you would need to use the standard easy kit to have any success with getting a workable solution as the end product.
I'm not familiar AT ALL with Polyethylene Glycol. Isn't this the same stuff Big A references in his second post at this thread?? http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1835

xcel

Excel....

Big A is talking about Propylene Glycol which is much different than Polyethylene Glycol.

Propylene Glycol is what the main solvent in Reforvit B. And Propylene Glycol hurts pretty bad when it is injected. It usually makes the inejction site swollen and burns a bit.

Polyethylene Glycol on the other hand is used in many pharmaceutical preparations to thinken water based solutions or in some drugs, extend the half life of the drug in the body. An example would be the Hepatitis medication PEG-Interferon.

PEG doesnt hurt at all when used in injectable medications so the scenario that Big A described in that thread would be of little concern when using a drug with PEG as the main solvent.

would it form a dept though?, as thats what i want so a slow release rate is maintained. can this easy kit be used to convert 4-hydroxytestosterone, i ask bc supposedly the hydroxyl group makes it very insoluble in oil

Yes it would form a depot. And PEG is known to extend the release of a drug in the blood steam which is why it is used in the hepatitis medication PEG-Interferon.

I have no experience in working with 4-hydroxytestosterone so I do cant make any solid reccomendations but I can say that most compounds that I have worked with have great solubility in a Glycol based solution.

so basically we can put any powder in these ?, even winny at 200 mg/ml? does the PEG giva a slight build up of the places we inject, like i lovebi shots, so could i get a fascia stretching from it?

also, whats the big difference bewteen the depot kit, easy kit and the other kit that puts ethylene glycol into oil?

Mr_Magoo said:
also, whats the big difference bewteen the depot kit, easy kit and the other kit that puts ethylene glycol into oil?

The depot kit does not use the special co-solvent that the easy kit uses which makes the most difference.

Winny does not seem to dissolve readily in many thing so you would not be able to get a high mg/ml ratio with it in a depot kit where in an easy kit you can.

It is also important to note that the glycol kits have no oil in them what-so-ever. The glycol serves the same purpose as oil in the formula but is used in its place when the compound you choose to work with has little to no oil solubility.

PEG is water based so it would not build up, but the frequent injections in a site like the bicep may give you the stretching you are looking for due to the inflamation on the crystalization in the depot.
(That is if Hypothetically you were to use this on a human or animal, which we do not condone, endorse or imply. We only endorse and recommend our kits to be used for experimental purposes and we do not imply that the products of those experiments are to be used on humans:)

how easy is to get a finished product? i know the 4-ad in oil i had from animals susoil kit was like a 4 step process, and it worked well

how long does the peg delay releAse and expand time in the blood? just like test no ester in oil would?

Magoo - I can't seem to get an answer at Animal's regarding my just completed stanazolol in SusOil experiment. When it cooled down, it turned milky white (did not crystalize). Is my experiment normal (does Susoil product look milky-white, like suspension) or is it bunk? I'm not having ANY luck with winny and his SusOil kits. This is the second try at converting and both times powders were from different sources (the last batch I got along with test base that was REALLY PURE). If it is bad, I'm gonna be PISSED - you'll be hearing from me KC.

xcel

Mr_Magoo said:
how long does the peg delay releAse and expand time in the blood? just like test no ester in oil would?
I'm assuming PEG get absorbed much quicker by the body. This what I want when using ester-free gear for site enhancement.

xcel

i used a susoil for 4-ad, i recall it being somewhat white milky liquid?

Katik- does both the easy kit and the easy oil kit leave a depot?

okay, so correct me if im wrong easy kit and easy oil kit both have the same super solvent, is the only difference that easy kit uses PEg plus super solvent while easy oil kit uses super solvent and oil?,, do they both leave depots in the muscle if i gave it to my cattle`

You are correct in your thinking about the difference in the ingredients of the easy kit and the easy oil kit.
And yes Both would be considered a depot injection.

As for the 4-AD I must say that I have worked with that stuff and used every formula I know of and could not get any of them to provide a clear solution at the end.
It was always either cloudy or even worse it would separate into a gooey mess.
I used a few different sources for the 4-AD and all had the same results, so I cannot garantee that 4-AD will work in any of our kits nor can I reccmmend what kit would be best for it.
We never want to mislead peole and tell them our kits will perform with certain products just to get a sale. If you want to work with 4-AD I will be happy to supply you with a kit but I cannot garantee the results.

There was alot of questions in these last posts so if I have not answered them all please feel free to ask. Or you can email us at [email protected]

is the release rate the the same as a no ester product in oil?

Well, since most "difficult to suspend" powders are ester-free, I would hope PEG would actually get absorbed quicker leaving the gear at the site to go to work.

xcel

somethin gin oil without ester is already fast enough for me, anything that equals it is what i go for, now kaotik, have u tried 4-ad in ur easy kit?

Mr_Magoo said:
somethin gin oil without ester is already fast enough for me, anything that equals it is what i go for, now kaotik, have u tried 4-ad in ur easy kit?
Read his post, 3 above this one

xcel

A non-esterified compound would have similar release rates in PEG as it would in oil but could be faster due to PEG's high solubility in water.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear