advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your worst medical procedure you ever had.

I had 2 hernias surgery on the same day, had hematoma when they had to open leg and put drainage inside or pressure would cause tissues explode but i still sustain that having probe size of small snake into a dick without anesthesia suck the most šŸ˜

I was always one of those stubborn people that I would be almost dead before I go to a Doctor. In 1997, got a severe flu, I believe it was the Bird Flu. I just laid in my bed feeling like shit for days. About the sixth day, I felt sharp pain in my heart. Difficulty breathing and very nausea. I panic and got up to walk and passed out. When I woke, I knew something was severely wrong and an ambulance picked me up.

I was placed in SICU. All my organs were shutting down from a severe fever. They immediately packed me in ice. Fluid filled my lung and heart. Hence the sharp pain in heart. My blood pressure was severely low. I was put on oxygen due to not be able to breathe. They monitor me very closely. After about three days, felt slightly better. The Doctor told me I was very close to death. I never felt that sick ever. It took me close to 6 months to fully recover. I was in the Hospital a couple of weeks.

I had a dream and ask God to spare me do I can raise my young children. I was prepared to die and was not afraid too. When I tell you I am not afraid to die, I mean it. I face death at that time, but was at peace. I feel people's biggest fear is death and the unknown.

Live your life to the fullest, don't take to many risks with your health, be spiritually aware, and basically get along with your fellow human being.

I got shot in the left glute. It was horrible to say the least. Bullet almost blew off my Johnson but hit my pelvic bone and ping-ponged around instead thankfully. Almost bled out on the way to hospital, such a shitty drive in rush hour traffic in the mountains! When I woke up hospital I had alot of drainage tubes, a new colostomy bag, catheter and a hefty incision that totaled 62 staples etc. After 8ish months of recovery and reconstructive surgery and a reversal of a colostomy bag, half a colon and close to 1/3 entistines blown to shit all is well aside from the hernia (ventral) from the main incision not healing properly (my fault)
wow. How? what caliber?

View attachment 154163got caught slipping, severed artery, severed nerves, whiplash etc. 14 staples. I cant feel the sensation in half my scalp still severed the nerve, hematoma...split my wig. darwinism! Muay Thai 9 Lives View attachment 154164
Dang That's just from slipping and falling? I would have guessed a car accident. Could you see the bone of your skull? Scary how that happened from slipping.

Dang That's just from slipping and falling? I would have guessed a car accident. Could you see the bone of your skull? Scary how that happened from slipping.
caught slippin in this case means I got jumped at gym by old rival gang with a powertool , this has happened a few times over the last decade, war stripes

2 years ago I got jumped in parking lot and as I was mounting some fool I got rushed by his friends and kneed in ribs broke 2 ribs, and stabbed with scissors, i have pics somewhere too , I knocked 3/4 of these mfers out , I walk without fear, zero intimidation its just annoying and inconvenient. I have a record and cant fuck around. so 2 years ago I moved out of the city I grew up in. both times @ gym. I owned a biz in hometown for 10+ years that made a lot of noise helping community and I was high profile it was a matter of time

I broke my hand 2 months ago in self defense, ;lifting has been difficult, had to gouge at guys eyes , disgusting feeling digging around in there with your thumbs. its second fracture on same spot (broke it 13 years ago in another battle and never got it healed). i didn't get this one splinted either

Broke half my face (jaw/cheekbone) on several places.

Didnā€™t have to do anything about it but couldnā€™t eat solid food for like 8 weeks

Coma for three months arm was cut open from shoulder to hand.Fingers amputated on my right hand do to a blood infection from a spider bite.Total 6 months in the hospital had to learn how to walk and eat again.Went in weighing 270 got out at 160.Working my way back currently at 215.Hernia repair in 2019 was no joke either:D

caught slippin in this case means I got jumped at gym by old rival gang with a powertool , this has happened a few times over the last decade, war stripes

2 years ago I got jumped in parking lot and as I was mounting some fool I got rushed by his friends and kneed in ribs broke 2 ribs, and stabbed with scissors, i have pics somewhere too , I knocked 3/4 of these mfers out , I walk without fear, zero intimidation its just annoying and inconvenient. I have a record and cant fuck around. so 2 years ago I moved out of the city I grew up in. both times @ gym. I owned a biz in hometown for 10+ years that made a lot of noise helping community and I was high profile it was a matter of time

I broke my hand 2 months ago in self defense, ;lifting has been difficult, had to gouge at guys eyes , disgusting feeling digging around in there with your thumbs. its second fracture on same spot (broke it 13 years ago in another battle and never got it healed). i didn't get this one splinted either
Man, I knew I didnt know lingo well!

I hope you live in a better place now and can have some peace. With how things are these days, I worry you might get shot.

Coma for three months arm was cut open from shoulder to hand.Fingers amputated on my right hand do to a blood infection from a spider bite.Total 6 months in the hospital had to learn how to walk and eat again.Went in weighing 270 got out at 160.Working my way back currently at 215.Hernia repair in 2019 was no joke either:D
Wow, what kind of spider was it? I use to own a pest control company. I go bit by a brown recluse. My arm swole to twice the size. They had to do surgery on my elbow where it bit me to drain the poison.

Shit, thats terrible. Brown recluse maybe?

I hope you did not lose too many fingers because I imagine that would make it hard to grip a bar and do everyday things like tie your shoes etc.

Having my gall bladder removed. My digestive system went to absolute hell after that and Iā€™ve been fighting it for 16 years now

Yep that is the one.
Wow, did you even realize you had been bitten or did that not even really hurt? Ive had some bites but never know what they are from and when they happened. Had local swelling but nothing like that. Glad you are ok now. Thats horrible. Those spiders arent even big.

Shit, thats terrible. Brown recluse maybe?

I hope you did not lose too many fingers because I imagine that would make it hard to grip a bar and do everyday things like tie your shoes etc.
My hand is immobile now due to the swelling.They took off three fingers and my other two are crunched down.I am now back to pulling 405 with a heavy duty hook.Have to keep moving foward brotha.

Yep that is the one.
I thought so. The only thing good about me is I knew what bit me and went to hospital fast. That spider is more deadlier then a Black Widow.

My hand is immobile now due to the swelling.They took off three fingers and my other two are crunched down.I am now back to pulling 405 with a heavy duty hook.Have to keep moving foward brotha.
It would have to be your right hand. Did you switch to writing and doing things left handed?

brown-recluse-vs-wolf-spider-size.jpg

Dont think ive ever seen one. i have however seen wolf spiders around. We have had some in my basement over the years. Looks scary but I dont think they have a dangerous bite.

Man, I knew I didnt know lingo well!

I hope you live in a better place now and can have some peace. With how things are these days, I worry you might get shot.
to be transparent I have been in numerous gun battles. I had numerous attempts on my life. there was a hit on me and in 2012 may 10 I was in a drive by shooting (leaving a bbq daytime across street from an elementary school). I was on the wrong side of town. The same guys from rival gang, in the SAME VAN, jumped me and my homey puppet the week before when we were at a gas station pumping gas but we FUCKED THEM UP bad. One of the guys named lil slugger pulled out a gun (he's dead now ill tell that story later) and pointed it at us and said well get you fools next time (they were on camera at gas station would have been stupid to shoot us). Well sure enough they did a week later my friend was more BURNT then I was he lived in their hood and was a nuisance to them. in may 2012 a van pulled up to me as I was starting my little ford ranger and the chick driving ducked her head out of the blue and the mfer behind her said whats up and started dumping on me shooting over her. I got the windshield and driver side window glass blown out into my face and neck , I was bleeding all over so I thought I got blasted, my cab was filled with gunsmoke, I cranked the wheel max left and my homeys had a sawd off and shot their van. I was in an adrenaline rush and in survival reaction mode there was no thinking involved, but when I made a right onto lincoln street to escape they followed me and kept shooting at me that's when I thought i was fucking dead. I thought they were going to follow me and finish me off, and I had no where to go, my son was supposed to be in the car anyway, it was that day i changed my life and gave up the streets I was 23 I believe. gave it up to god

One time I was at a party and a regal pulled up and they basically just said fuck westside and 2 of us ran left, 2 of us ran right, my homey lil shorty got shot in the ass with a 45 and his ass bone blown out, permanent gangster lean for life, we were only 16??? they were from a notorious gang called vista homeboys in another city. I got lucky. I got lucky so many times.

lots of gun battles in my early 20s, scared the life out of me, I used to have to buy pampers with a gun on me, the scariest time of my life was when a Mexican mafia carnal got out of of pelican bay and he was a made man, coincidentally he was an OG from rival hood (mind you I have this neighborhood XD out on my tattoos it was really kill or be killed), and he was taxing all the Mexican gangs in san diego and enforcing mfers in the scariest ways. he had goons run up on me a few times in bars, but my big homey was the GODFATHER of san diego, top 5 Mexican mafia guy , 40+ year member, and he just so happen to be my best friends dad. So when I told his goons my big homey is _____ , I never heard from the other Mexican mafia guy again. They were doing crazy shit, mafia shit , shit you read about in books and see on tv. I had an opportunity to be made through my close affiliations but it was a deathstyle not a lifestyle and I would be doing life by now or dead. The power potential was alluring . I have been in wars of all sorts, I started doing hard time when I was 14 for assault and battery with GBI , same rival gang, been having problems with them since i was 11 as a skater.

2 of these cats I was VERY close with

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity