advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your worst medical procedure you ever had.

brown-recluse-vs-wolf-spider-size.jpg

Dont think ive ever seen one. i have however seen wolf spiders around. We have had some in my basement over the years. Looks scary but I dont think they have a dangerous bite.
Crazy somthing so small can cause some serious problems.My son had a tarantula for 8 years,that sucker looked terrefying but was the most docile thing ever lol.

Yeah i never felt it,i woke up and had a swollen lip.Next thing i remember was waking up three months later.
Man, that is scary. Sleep at home when it happened?

Torn labrum. Surgery for that (screws in three places). Plenty uncomfortable but nothing unmanageable...until my relative who was looking after me thought they made a mistake with the meds. I was prescribed Oxy and Percs or Vicoden (can't recall which). Thing is, I was to take them together (Oxy + Percs or Vics taken with each other). Well, my relative thought that must be a mistake so I got nothing for 24 hours after surgery. So as the nerve blocks started to wear off it felt like someone dropped a bowling ball on my arm from ten stories up. I remember pacing around the house I was in so much pain. Couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable so all I could do was pace back and forth to try and deal with the pain. Thankfully, the nurse called the next and explained that I needed the meds and should take them together as per the protocol.

But that wasn't the worst. The worst was when a Urologist med student stuck a q-tip down my penis hole to test for an STD. I later found out that it's an antiquated method so I suffered for nothing or for some fucking med student's entertainment but it felt like someone squeezed the tip of dick open and poured acid down it. It was absolutely awful!

I, like probably many here, am the type to not go to the hospital until it's almost too late. Which caused my appendix to actually burst. I felt fine even after it burst, just a little inconvenient weird enough. Was still joking with my girl while at the hospital. Even took the bus there as I had no car yet. Doc said I should have been dead 24 hrs later. Unfortunately they sort off messed up the surgery ( how tf when it's such a basic surgery ) and it had me crippled with pain for a couple of weeks. Literally crying in pain.

That or the MRI I had to go through when they suspected I had a hernia. I'm claustrophobic and the machine was tiny as hell and my head was stuck in the thingies they put over your head. Couldn't go through with it haha.

wow. How? what caliber?
It was a 357, the round actually knocked me over the couch, no lie lol It was a home invasion, basic gangland (Bloods) BS. Made off with a few pounds of tree and some expensive glass at the time. Funny thing was it wasn't even my house or my product. I was literally sitting at the bar rolling a blunt smh I shoulda kept my ass in my chair and smoked what i rolled but i grabbed the closest one of 3. I'm lucky i didn't attain anymore wounds that day as the house was rather "holey" after all said and done if makes sense. The joys of being 19 at the time :( Certainly not worth the medical bills, stress on loved ones and so on

It was a 357, the round actually knocked me over the couch, no lie lol It was a home invasion, basic gangland (Bloods) BS. Made off with a few pounds of tree and some expensive glass at the time. Funny thing was it wasn't even my house or my product. I was literally sitting at the bar rolling a blunt smh I shoulda kept my ass in my chair and smoked what i rolled but i grabbed the closest one of 3. I'm lucky i didn't attain anymore wounds that day as the house was rather "holey" after all said and done if makes sense. The joys of being 19 at the time :( Certainly not worth the medical bills, stress on loved ones and so on
where was this? california?

Broke my radius in my left wrist at work when i used to work on a workover rig in the oil field. i remember jumping back up and then realizing i wasnt going to be able to do arm day that day :/ i recovered fine. Had a plate and 5 screws put in and taken out later. Not as bad of an injury as some of yall but it was my worst.

Man, I knew I didnt know lingo well!

I hope you live in a better place now and can have some peace. With how things are these days, I worry you might get shot.
It’s a popular term in prison. Means you weren’t ready/watching your back.

Not a surgery I've had but I work in the medical field and those "radical neck" surgeries they do for esophageal cancer are pretty painful to watch someone recover from. And even when they recover it means breathing through a neck tube and getting fed through a stomach tube. I'd almost rather die, or at least I'd have to think long and hard if it was an option I was presented with.

to be transparent I have been in numerous gun battles. I had numerous attempts on my life. there was a hit on me and in 2012 may 10 I was in a drive by shooting (leaving a bbq daytime across street from an elementary school). I was on the wrong side of town. The same guys from rival gang, in the SAME VAN, jumped me and my homey puppet the week before when we were at a gas station pumping gas but we FUCKED THEM UP bad. One of the guys named lil slugger pulled out a gun (he's dead now ill tell that story later) and pointed it at us and said well get you fools next time (they were on camera at gas station would have been stupid to shoot us). Well sure enough they did a week later my friend was more BURNT then I was he lived in their hood and was a nuisance to them. in may 2012 a van pulled up to me as I was starting my little ford ranger and the chick driving ducked her head out of the blue and the mfer behind her said whats up and started dumping on me shooting over her. I got the windshield and driver side window glass blown out into my face and neck , I was bleeding all over so I thought I got blasted, my cab was filled with gunsmoke, I cranked the wheel max left and my homeys had a sawd off and shot their van. I was in an adrenaline rush and in survival reaction mode there was no thinking involved, but when I made a right onto lincoln street to escape they followed me and kept shooting at me that's when I thought i was fucking dead. I thought they were going to follow me and finish me off, and I had no where to go, my son was supposed to be in the car anyway, it was that day i changed my life and gave up the streets I was 23 I believe. gave it up to god

One time I was at a party and a regal pulled up and they basically just said fuck westside and 2 of us ran left, 2 of us ran right, my homey lil shorty got shot in the ass with a 45 and his ass bone blown out, permanent gangster lean for life, we were only 16??? they were from a notorious gang called vista homeboys in another city. I got lucky. I got lucky so many times.

lots of gun battles in my early 20s, scared the life out of me, I used to have to buy pampers with a gun on me, the scariest time of my life was when a Mexican mafia carnal got out of of pelican bay and he was a made man, coincidentally he was an OG from rival hood (mind you I have this neighborhood XD out on my tattoos it was really kill or be killed), and he was taxing all the Mexican gangs in san diego and enforcing mfers in the scariest ways. he had goons run up on me a few times in bars, but my big homey was the GODFATHER of san diego, top 5 Mexican mafia guy , 40+ year member, and he just so happen to be my best friends dad. So when I told his goons my big homey is _____ , I never heard from the other Mexican mafia guy again. They were doing crazy shit, mafia shit , shit you read about in books and see on tv. I had an opportunity to be made through my close affiliations but it was a deathstyle not a lifestyle and I would be doing life by now or dead. The power potential was alluring . I have been in wars of all sorts, I started doing hard time when I was 14 for assault and battery with GBI , same rival gang, been having problems with them since i was 11 as a skater.

2 of these cats I was VERY close with
This is some crazy ass shit ! U lived it and live thru it thank god !

Turp surgery. Followed a few days later with a trip to the ER at 2:00 am to have a catheter put in after my penis swelled shut due to an allergic reaction to the latex catheter they took out 14 hours earlier. Think about it, a catheter inserted into a penis that is SWOLLEN shut. That's when I learned I have a reaction to latex.

Turp surgery. Followed a few days later with a trip to the ER at 2:00 am to have a catheter put in after my penis swelled shut due to an allergic reaction to the latex catheter they took out 14 hours earlier. Think about it, a catheter inserted into a penis that is SWOLLEN shut. That's when I learned I have a reaction to latex.
Catheters hurt like hell when the tear them out. I had an old lady nurse pull mine out like she was starting a lawn mower.

I had a huge duodenal diverticuli removed via robotic orthoscopic procedure , unfortunately they cut a hole my colon and small intestine on the approach and didn't know until 30hr layer when I was septic. Was rushed back to surgery where they basically went over every inch of my intestines by hand , have to remove a small section of colon and small intestine. The way the fix the initial problem tore lose so that had to be repaired and the only way was to do a partial bypass of the duodenum.
Spent 3 days in ICU sedated coma then 3 more days awake and 11 days in a regular room before I was allowed to have ANYTHING in my mouth , I wasn't allowed to sip or eat ice or anything.!!
October 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-230950~2.png
    Screenshot_20220307-230950~2.png
    570.2 KB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear