over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this Even Possible

FITABOLICREP

Banned
Pulled my bloods and my total T is over 1500 my free test is 55 and my estrogen is 83. All off of 20mg of test prop a day and 500iu of hcg a week. Did my test shot 12 hours before my labs drawn. Glucose was 103 and total cholesterol 221. Am I going crazy or not lol Taking metformin Boron krill oil turmeric fish oil vit k vit d and multi vit. Any feedback on this

Last edited:
Pulled my bloods and my total T is over 1500 my free test is 55 and my estrogen is 83. All off of 20mg of test prop a day and 500iu of hcg a week. Did my test shot 12 hours before my labs drawn. Glucose was 103 and total cholesterol 221. Am I going crazy or not lol Taking Boron krill oil turmeric fish oil vit k vit d and multi vit. Any feedback on this

If say that prop is some strong stuff! :D

Its the only gear im taking right now. Im lost to be honest. I mean 83 for estrogen wtf I thought taking a small dose daily was the best these days shit.

I was doing EOD test prop shots...roughly like 190mg per week and my test results came back at over 2000. It just shows you the inconsistency of the dosage of UGL labs. Not complaining at all, but it shouldnt be that high.

yea I don't want to be that high. I want to be around the 900 range. I thought only 20mg a day 140mg a week would do that but shit its over 1500 and who knows how high as I didn't pull that test to see. What was your estrogen at?

Last year I was doing 15mg per day Test E and test level was 1125 and e2 22 with no AI. I think the hcg can really raise estrogen levels. Prop has higher percentage of hormone in it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier this year I was on 100ml a week test cyp and was taking NPP also. Did bloods and my doc called me the next morning very early. My test was over 3000, the NPP turned out to be test e.

I did 500iu of hcg on wed am. Pulled bloods fri am. Could the hcg played havoc with my bloods this much?

Earlier this year I was on 100ml a week test cyp and was taking NPP also. Did bloods and my doc called me the next morning very early. My test was over 3000, the NPP turned out to be test e.

Damn man, what did you do 10 10ml shots a week or 20 5ml shots. Thats a lot of test...haha.

Always my fear with UGLs. That's why you gotta find a supplier and lab you trust and stick with them as long as they are around no matter the price.

Your estrogen is high because of the hcg. Hcg plays havoc on estrogen levels. It's why I quit using it because I could never get my estrogen dialed in while on it

The ester weight of prop is more than Cyp/Enth. Cyp at 140 per week puts me at like 1200+ so I could easily see prop at 190mg/wk reacing 2000+. Its got more T in it mg/mg comparatively.

I think il drop it to 10mg a day and only do 250iu hcg twice a week and draw bloods again in a month. I did switch companies. Last lab I pulled 6 weeks agao and was doing same protocol but only 15mg of test p and my total t came back 357 and estrogen 13. Im really starting to think that company was bogus.

Last year I was doing 15mg per day Test E and test level was 1125 and e2 22 with no AI. I think the hcg can really raise estrogen levels. Prop has higher percentage of hormone in it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^agreed ..it certainly can

***also, you really can't compare how YOU react ..just to mention 1 factor, you are already very lean and that can make a big diff

More Fat=More Aromatase Enzyme=More ESTROGEN

you think a shot of 500iu of hcg on wed can effect me e2 levels that much on that Friday? Shoot I went from 13 to 83 on labs just in 6 weeks. only increased my dosage by 5mg each day

it appears prop is higher mg than said

hcg appears to need to be 250 iu's or less a shot, some guys do 100 twice or three days a week.

While using hcg its a good idea to use a serm and/or ai.

If on trt id prefer an ai. if on cycle with id do an ai, and if youre using a serm continuing using it.

Trying not do a anti e as I want to keep my lipids in check. I think lowering the test dose to 10mg and doing 250iu of hcg twice weekly may work. Will try this protocol for a month and repull bloods again. I think the issue was I was running fake shit with my labs before and current labs real stuff. Like who would fake prop. But it all makes sense as that source just disappeared from here without no word or anything and was selling some really cheap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131