advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tales From:..•˚The Isle of Thë Dåmnëd ˚•..

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I thought you all would enjoy a great post from the Isle of the Damned (better known as the Banned Members Forum) Check this out:

Skinny Mother fuckers
i guess im here becuase i called it like it was, someone saying hes 275lbs and i said no way more like 220 , a real 275lbs bb wouldnt cry like a bitch if it wasnt true, fuck you guys over here this site is bull shit thats why i had to go into the picture forum . if it was any good info i wouldnt be looking at jerkoffs pictures:D

Classic bitterness of this sort makes my night!!!

I thought you all would enjoy a great post from the Isle of the Damned (better known as the Banned Members Forum) Check this out:

He really didn't get a warning for the comment about Queefer did he? Just because he said it and others didn't, doesn't mean Many others didn't think it also.

This new forum should send an honorary invite to luvs2juice of elite fame

He really didn't get a warning for the comment about Queefer did he? Just because he said it and others didn't, doesn't mean Many others didn't think it also.

That is not why he was banned. That's just what his twisted mind thinks that got him banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarmike
Skinny Mother fuckers
i guess im here becuase i called it like it was, someone saying hes 275lbs and i said no way more like 220 , a real 275lbs bb wouldnt cry like a bitch if it wasnt true, fuck you guys over here this site is bull shit thats why i had to go into the picture forum . if it was any good info i wouldnt be looking at jerkoffs pictures

:s'ar-wars
"much anger in this one, I see"

The guy has a handful of posts and is calling out respected members, got what he deserves.

LOL. That's hilarious, Got anymore? Or are you just going to tease us for a while? "Skinny Motherfuckers" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LMAO!!!

LOL. That's hilarious, Got anymore? Or are you just going to tease us for a while? "Skinny Motherfuckers" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LMAO!!!

LMAO.... I know! wow, talk about bitter! Calling us motherfuckers? That's funny! But calling us skinny? Now that's LOW!!!! :D bastard! :D

LMAO.... I know! wow, talk about bitter! Calling us motherfuckers? That's funny! But calling us skinny? Now that's LOW!!!! :D bastard! :D

Man, Main is always calling me fat (well except he isnt so much right now) I knew I was skinny!

I'll take skinny anyday!:D

I remember that guy that said I was fat in my photos. That really ticked me off. Of course, he called me lots of things. GeargeMiami or something? I remember he came into the main forum and cried to everyone, and everyone said (basically) "Dude you were so in the wrong it's not even funny. OTH had every right to delete your posts."

Which, BTW, thank you everyone for that.

I've heard everyone. I'll try to see if I can post more bitterness. I haven't read all of them yet. There's really no way to allow anyone in to the forum other than getting banned. It's the way it had to be set up. I'm not sure if we can give it a read-only access mode or if we would have to set up an access mask or what.

I'll take skinny anyday!:D

I remember that guy that said I was fat in my photos. That really ticked me off. Of course, he called me lots of things. GeargeMiami or something? I remember he came into the main forum and cried to everyone, and everyone said (basically) "Dude you were so in the wrong it's not even funny. OTH had every right to delete your posts."

Which, BTW, thank you everyone for that.

I've heard everyone. I'll try to see if I can post more bitterness. I haven't read all of them yet. There's really no way to allow anyone in to the forum other than getting banned. It's the way it had to be set up. I'm not sure if we can give it a read-only access mode or if we would have to set up an access mask or what.
LMAO, probably just as well, I can see me sitting here reading some of theses "Skinny, Banned Mutherfucker's" posts and breaking my computer cause I couldn't reply to them!! But please do put up some more if you can, this is truely entertaining!! Thanks Ouch.

I have a "friend" on the inside lol. Iv read some of the stuff in there, its quite funny. It probably makes them ANGRIER that they are allowed on, none of us can see what they post, and mods wont respond lol. Someone should be put in there to taunt them from time to time.... haha

'Accidentally' hugged too tightly, no:D:p

I wish when you entered the banned forum, there was music playing like Orff's Carmina Burana (the "O Fortuna" part). You know the one I mean? It's the song of choice in devil movies or whenever someone is going to get sacrificed or something bizarre in a movie.

Oh... here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7_PhB9coo

I wish when you entered the banned forum, there was music playing like Orff's Carmina Burana (the "O Fortuna" part). You know the one I mean? It's the song of choice in devil movies or whenever someone is going to get sacrificed or something bizarre in a movie.

Oh... here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7_PhB9coo

BWAHAHA!! Now how perfect...

It still makes me wonder if these people were not hugged enough growing up.

No, some people are just genetically predisposed to be pathetic losers.

No, some people are just genetically predisposed to be pathetic losers.

I miss Darwinism...that jackass needs to move on with his life. How long is he going to talk about it. You would think something in his life would be more important than a website he has been banned from. There is something wrong with you if getting banned from a website occupies this much of your life. I wish I could steralize him. He shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

He is the Kind of Kid that is a Danger Not only to himself but everyone around him. The Kind Of fugger that gets mad and wants to Turn everyone in and threaten people. He Posted a thread at Outlaw muscle a while back claiming I am a fed and Jethro is a child molester.

His 8th grade type of threats dont scare anyone. Cant beleive a word out of this Kids mouth..... If I were a source or a Board owner Id sure Stay clear of shits like him and Not let him know much about me. He will never be a member here again that is for damn sure :)

Well guess what nutsack just entered the Isle of the Damned? FullyofShit, AsILayWanking, 1/8th built. You guessed it... FULLYBUILT. But this is more serious than just threatening JT's girl Lynx. Take a look at what he's posting at other forums. He's challenging the mods to put our pics against his. He's really trying to redeem his dumbass. At one point he declares that he was going to register under a new name and put up better pics and get compliments and then put them in the banned members forum. How dedicated is this cunt? I stuck up for him for a while but he fucked up and stepped too far over the line now. Check it out this screen shot from ***HAHAHA The admins closed his thread!!! OMG*** where he's a "VET" LOL - this guy is a real bastard!

its closed :mad: i cant even tell that board what a fucking douche fullyofshit is and tell them about the slanderous lies he spreads. there are some people who just piss me the f*ck off :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner