YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't know what to do,i need advice from my brother's!

GS

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I won't beat around the bush,i wrote my sister and brother in law. a check for $500.00 to help with their daughter (my niece)Christmas.
Going back two week's ago ,i had got my Christmas bonus of $2000.00 and put it in my savings account. After i wrote them a check for $500.00 my checking had almost $4000.00
My savings was $8560.00 So luckily my wife had Christmas paid for before December 1st
I own my house and both cars ,i was saving to put a good down payment on a newer car.

I keep round about total so i can check how much before i take any amount out of the bank
All in all $12,400 give or take a couple hundred.
Well i went to draw out money for grocery and my utilities and gas for the cars ,so i needed around $1000.00 and i got my statement expecting to see $11,000 and change!

Well my debit card was gone?????
My wife said has looked for it about 2 weeks! Went into the bank and my saving's account was only $2201.33 !!!!
So i was fucked out of a little over $6000.00

Tonight my oldest son seen my sister had bought a big screen tv and a Xbox and a PlayStation 1!!!!!!!!

So for 13 days i am thinking my brother inlaw and sister has drawn out $500.00 a days and sucked my savings account.
My wife said that our bank is set up for $500.00 a day so in 12-13 days they have tried to drain me dry!

Guys i love my niece she is three hell i helped them have enough money and loaned them $4000.00 so they could pay for their way to China,they had to adopt !!!!!

In two weeks my own flesh in blood stole for me ,but here is the thing .They said they never took a dime>??????????????????
The bank called my wife right before the bank closed and said they can identify the people on camera !
So they will show me who has taken my money and then he said we need to call the proper authority's?

Guys i am so hurt but on the same note i am so pissed i feel like beating the shit out of them!
One more thing,i am only posting this to get some of this off my chest so maybe i can sleep just a little bit.
Hell more than likely half of what i have posted is kind of hard to understand so my apologies on that.
My brother-inlaw is unemployed (3 years) my sister has a master's but she gets payed peanuts because she teaches at a Private Christian school and maybe gets $20 k a year!(yeah she could make over double easy)
Plus my little niece ,i don't know what would happen to her?

I am at a loss ,i can't let them get away with this ,i work hard and at 45 i am just getting to be able to save!

My wife say Monday my ass is going to the bank and to press charges ,even though in my mind money is gone!

I know this isn't bodybuilding material but so many of you treat me like i am part of your family as i try to treat you the same way!

All i want out of this pm is advice period.

Last edited:
I would say don't start cracking skulls until you see the surveillance tape

Sorry bro but sister or not i'd press charges with the quickness. That's just me though. No one fucks with my hard earned money. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ever start cracking skulls. Let the authorities handle it. Clean house if they have any knowledge. I find that most people that are "given" things, never appreciate it. The niece is an innocent victim in all of this. If they are behind this, this is the kind of morals and ethics that will be taught in that home. Sad. I hope it isn't them but it sure does seem coincidental.

Gs I'm very very sorry to hear this I personally know the pit in your stomach when family steals from you my mom and my sister both have stolen money from me any time I'm dumb enough to leave my wallet somewhere it really hurts I went to a private school as well its cool shes a teacher at one I went to one so I could line up crews and run my fathers family bussines before school everyday I did that from 14 up I have always worked hard for my earnings and my sister and mom just feel entitled to it I'm only 25 yrs old so there have been times where I cannot pay my bills when they decide to take from me but sometimes you have to bite the bullet is how I look at it I sit down I explain its stealing they say it wasn't them yadi yadi yadda nothing is going to bring your money back and you'll probably help them again next year I would take some breaths and think about who's going to help then pay for all the charges where's it really going to get you your a good guy maybe try to help them good luck gs sorry again it happened to you

Damn man, Im truly sorry you are in this position. that really is painful shit.
It's hard to do because they are family but man, you got to show them tough love. Press charges and do not let them get away with doing this to you.
Yeah, the money is probably gone so you wont get that back unless the bank puts it back in your account...but they will only do that if you press charges.
That little girl will learn those awful characteristics if left unchecked, so think about that in the long run.
I would not want to be in your place right now. Good luck whatever you decide.

GS,

Wow, bro that is a horrible situation to be in. Sorry to hear, especially around the holidays. I guess just try to play it cool until you see the footage. Either way, the fact that they went and got all these new expensive electronics when it sounds like they are not finacially stable is not good news. GS honestly bro, its not even about the money but if they did do it, that would to me, hurt even more than the money. Thats one thing in life your suppose to be guaranteed to trust is family, its just unfortunate it does not always work out that way.

-Baseline

If the charges were made through the credit portion on the bank card, u get your money back.

That's a tuff one to deal with, get all the facts and let the authorities take it from there if you feel that it is necessary, and if you need anything thing at all just shoot me a PM

what in the actual ****?
i would be enraged if i were you.
don't say anything yet...but as soon as you identify who got the cash on camera....press charges. idc if they're family or not.

I'm sure you have worked hard for your money and the life you have built for yourself and your wife. Don't let anyone take from you what you have earned. You worked hard for that money and have been smart enough to save. Provide for your niece, but you deserve more than the hand you have been dealt

First off I'm sorry this happened I've let a friend borrow 2k not once but twice and the first time he copped out after paying 600$ back by giving me some 24" rims second time I received only $500 or so. I no longer will allow anyone to borrow money regardless of who they are.

Take a deep breath, clean house completely if they have knowledge of any of your aas use, watch the tape Monday and if it is them press charges or whoever it is press charges, but more than anything clean your house no points, no sharps containers, nothing if need be go get a storage and put your stuff up under someone else's name for the mean time. On a side note I highly advise everyone to stop being so open about use gf's, family, etc. And also find another way to put your stuff even if its a concealed floor safe or another way to completely keep everything out of sight out of mind.

I know it will be hard to come to terms that your own flesh and blood stole from you, but usually the bank will replace your losses only if you have charges pressed. Also I might contact a lawyer to consul you on how to proceed and they more than anyone will tell you the correct coarse of action needed to proceed.

I agree with what the other guys are saying. First, verify who took the money, then press charges. This is not a petty crime committed against siblings. It's a felony and a horrible thing to do to someone. It's not like they stole the money because their lives were in danger. They stole from you to buy big-screen TV's, Play Stations, etc. In my opinion, this makes them scum.

If you feel they should receive some type of leniency because they are family, then after they're are in court getting convicted of their crimes, ask the judge to suspend any prison time in lieu if you being reimbursed. This will ensure that you get your money, and they remain free and able to continue caring for your niece. Of course, given their income it may take a while for them to pay you back, unless they own assets are are ordered to sell them. Also, where possible, all of the items they purchased with your money will be ordered to be returned to the store of origin and and the money given back to you.

If the brother-in-law hasn't worked for 3 years, then anything outside of a legitimate disability makes him a fucking bum. Even worse is that your sister calls herself a christian, yet is willing to rob her own family blind...and not just any family member, but one who has consistently gone out of his way to help.

Therefore, they have not only done a great disservice against you, but against Christianity as well, making them both assholes and hypocrites.

However, as the others have said, don't allow things to get physical. In fact, don't say another word about this to them. Rather, confirm their crime, and after you have done so, immediately hire an attorney and press charges.

I hope that your sister and brother-in-law are innocent, but by the looks of things it doesn't appear that way. I empathize with your situation, as I have experienced similar wrongdoings from my own family/friends. It's a horrible position to be in, but letting them off the hook doesn't help them or you. They should be held accountable for what they have done.

Last edited:
First off I'm sorry this happened I've let a friend borrow 2k not once but twice and the first time he copped out after paying 600$ back by giving me some 24" rims second time I received only $500 or so. I no longer will allow anyone to borrow money regardless of who they are.

Take a deep breath, clean house completely if they have knowledge of any of your aas use, watch the tape Monday and if it is them press charges or whoever it is press charges, but more than anything clean your house no points, no sharps containers, nothing if need be go get a storage and put your stuff up under someone else's name for the mean time. On a side note I highly advise everyone to stop being so open about use gf's, family, etc. And also find another way to put your stuff even if its a concealed floor safe or another way to completely keep everything out of sight out of mind.

I know it will be hard to come to terms that your own flesh and blood stole from you, but usually the bank will replace your losses only if you have charges pressed. Also I might contact a lawyer to consul you on how to proceed and they more than anyone will tell you the correct coarse of action needed to proceed.

See bold above: Hopefully this is the case.

See bold above: Hopefully this is the case.
Yea I've dealt with cc fraud 3 times this year and they replaced the money all 3 times. I also know others who have had the card stolen and ran at grocery stores etc gotten extra cash back and the money has been replaced

I know there's a few banker's on here that may be able to elaborate more on this

Yea I've dealt with cc fraud 3 times this year and they replaced the money all 3 times. I also know others who have had the card stolen and ran at grocery stores etc gotten extra cash back and the money has been replaced

Very good to hear. I knew the bank would replace lost funds under certain circumstances, but I didn't know it was common policy for all stolen funds.

The thing is thats usually credit card fraud which is refunded usually by the credit card's insurance. This guy is talking about his actual bank account cleaned out via debit card. The only avenue I think he has would be suing after charges are pressed. Not sure tho about individual state laws.

Last edited:
The thing is thats usually credit card fraud which is refunded usually by the credit card's insurance. This guy is talking about his actual bank account cleaned out via debit card. The only avenue I think he has would be suing after charges are pressed. Not sure tho about individual state laws.

OK maybe I should restate that all the times "my debit card not an actual credit card" (sorry for the confusion, but its usually not called debit card fraud) which is directly linked to my bank has been flagged with some sort of fraud I've always got my money back. And same with someone else I know who's had someone steal his debit card which is linked to his bank as well........

that sucks.......as long as you have reported it in the appropriate time line you can retrieve almost all of it back. Whoever stole it is in serious trouble.....probably will see a jail cell depending on the state you live in.

-- Legally, your ultimate liability for fraudulent use of a credit card is generally only $50. And, when a credit card is fraudulently used, you are also only disputing whether you owe the bank money.

-- Unlike a credit card, if your debit card is used fraudulently, the thief robs your checking account. Potentially, all your money is drained out of your checking account. It could take the bank 10 days or more to investigate and refund your money. In the meantime--you could bounce checks to your landlord, credit card company, or mortgage company.

-- Worse, unlike a credit card, under the law, your debit card liability could be as much as $500, if you notify the bank more than 48 hours after you learn of the problem or even up to all the money in your checking account plus your maximum overdraft line of credit if you fail to notify the bank within 60 days (See Fed excerpt below). Under pressure from the state PIRGs, banks claim to have voluntarily limited debit card liability to $50. PIRG has received complaints from consumers whose banks have not honored the well-publicized alleged voluntary $50 limit. Let us know ([email protected]) if you have lost more than $50 in a debit card dispute with a bank, savings and loan or credit union.

Theft of Debit & Credit Cards

Ask any New York criminal lawyer. New York larceny and theft crimes relating to debit cards and credit cards are some of the most serious in the nation. Possessing a stolen credit card or stealing a debit card is automatically a felony in New York. In fact, there are two separate felonies for the larceny and theft of a credit card as well as possessing the same. Make no mistake. Should you be charged with stealing or possessing a stolen credit card or debit card in New York pursuant to either New York Penal Law 155.30(4) or 165.45(2), you will need the assistance of a New York criminal lawyer versed in Grand Larceny and Criminal Possession of Stolen Property felony crimes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear