over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So much utter BS being said across the boards lately

Why do you care what everyone else is doing?

You want to diet strictly and train hard well good for you, thats your choice.

Not everyone wants to compete and the majority of people here doing it to get big and look good.

So who cares if someone is taking 10 grams or 1 gram?

Everyone is different. You might need to diet hard and train hard to get good results, others might be genetically gifted and can look just as good by being lazy.

My view on this whole "bodybuilding" bullshit, is that if you are a competitor then you have to follow a certain lifestyle to accomplish your goals, but if you are not then people wont give a flying fuck about dieting hard and training hard all the time.

I know a guy who knows nothing about your so called "bodybuilding", and I swear put him on 250mg of sustanon a week and in few weeks he looks like a pro with size and hardness and leaness.

Maybe you need to relax about this whole bodybuilding thing.

This guy you speak of is 1 in a million.

I guess I am not wired to just relax, this is what I do and I am not thrilled about some current "truths" being perpetrated as fact recently.

E N T E R T A I N M E N T is what it is to me and others who know the deal, but to the 21 yr old "know-it-all" will actually believe that shit about " you can ONLY be 200 at 5 9' with 800 mgs of testosterone and 6 iu of GH

OR you CANNOT possibly be 220+ lbs at 5 9' without 1200mgs of test + 8iu GH....

People who have read that shit, know what I am referring to and that is the most utter nonsense of just about all that chatter. BigNJ can even agree that those "rules" are horseshit since his friend can be "pro size" on a measly 250/week.

So that is why I want up comers to know that -- that is in no way, shape or form TRUE. Just not the case.

What I do like about the recent "gospel" is getting rid of bad, fake scammers -- I am 100% all for that and think if that is true and genuine then damn straight that is a wonderful thing as getting ripped off is a tragedy.

FF

This is one thing I agree with Ross on. You don't have to step on stage to be a bodybuilder. As much as I hate some of the filth that Ross posts, he does walk the walk if you know what I mean.

Now for old times sake:
How bout a leg shot?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

No disrespect to anyone trying to better themselves. Being in a gym and building muscle, even being a really big guy and one that looks like they could do well on stage, just isn't the same as competing. Put it all on the line against your piers. That's how you find out your weak spots and what to fix. When was the last thread you read about, "I wonder what a great gym rats cycle was back in the 80s"? It's always competitive Body builders that you want to know about. Why, because they have worked at what it took to win. Which is also what we all want to look like......or most of us.

I guess if you want to tell people your a body builder because your building muscle and eating, taking gear you can. Your not lying, you are building your body. But to me, ( me ) putting it on the line, going threw the prep and the pain of bringing it all to a head exactly when you have to and being judged for your efforts is what a "body builder" is. I think that is what pubic opinion would define it as also.

You want to have some fun and look jacked? Go for it! :) But learning the poses, prep, mandatorys and the balls to put it on the line. Believe me guys, Being a guy doing drugs, lifting and eating really good is the easy part of what your calling being a body builder. Striated glut es, and still being full the day you have to have it is a whole different thing.

CG

Last edited:
Not really mad...per se, just annoyed or irritated a bit as of late. Brad -- he's great and perhaps maybe has forgot more than I know? I feel I am one of the most obsessive compulsive people in terms of BB'ing and have been through more in 12 years that some people go though in 25 yrs in regard to this game.

I simply got the impression that --- Brad 100% trained his ass off to get such a dense , crazy musculature and has been to the rigors of serious training. But I got the impression that now that he has better SPONSORS and more cred for cheaper or free items he is now kind of saying " shit I have all this ammo, I never could really finance consistently and now this BB'ing shit is cake walk" type of thing.......

I just KNOW if he combines that more consistent, powerful supplement plan w/ that crazy hard training he built himself up with --- he would be EVEN greater....that is all, I want to see good people ---> be GREAT.

I always think ---- if you are going to take all of this shit --peptides, G, slin, aas, fat burners, thyroid, SEO's yada yada yada --- dont fucking waste your health on NOTHING.

YOu sure as hell better maximize all those tools to the utmost, because like I said, what I waste of health and products, and yes of course some freaks will just use product and still blow people away, but they aren't being their BEST.

-FF

I agree with every word you wrote.:) I also have a lot of respect for you as a person in the sport, your drive and what you bring to the forum.

What I will say is Brad has a prep issue. He has been big enough to be a Pro fro a few years. It's the prep that keeps snake biting Brad. The first time he gets the prep down it's bell and whistles time for Brad. Game ,set and match.

CG

No disrespect to anyone trying to better themselves. Being in a gym and building muscle, even being a really big guy and one that looks like they could do well on stage, just isn't the same as competing. Put it all on the line against your piers. That's how you find out your weak spots and what to fix. When was the last thread you read about, "I wonder what a great gym rats cycle was back in the 80s"? It's always competitive Body builders that you want to know about. Why, because they have worked at what it took to win. Which is also what we all want to look like......or most of us.

I guess if you want to tell people your a body builder because your building muscle and eating, taking gear you can. Your not lying, you are building your body. But to me, ( me ) putting it on the line, going threw the prep and the pain of bringing it all to a head exactly when you have to and being judged for your efforts is what a "body builder" is. I think that is what pubic opinion would define it as also.

You want to have some fun and look jacked? Go for it! :) But learning the poses, prep, mandatorys and the balls to put it on the line. Believe me guys, Being a guy doing drugs, lifting and eating really good is the easy part of what your calling being a body builder. Striated glut es, and still being full the day you have to have it is a whole different thing.

CG

you are right you have to compete to be called a bodybuilder living the lifstyle is one thing competeing is another story i compete in powerlifting strongman just because someone lifts heavy dont make them either one of those and i live ahealthy lifestyle but by no means a bodybuilder

.and I cant afford to drive 40 miles each way just to get to a better gym so I am stuck training at a Snap fitness.

Exactly. It was very frustrating to me because I used to live about 10 minutes away from one of the best gyms in my state but then moved. So I had to settle for a commercialized Gold's Gym. That was culture shock going there after lifting at a real gym for so long! You take for granted the things you have at a good gym.

At the old gym I used to train at John Parillo used to come in once a week and I would train with one of his guys. Stuff like that I got used to!

I think the truth lies in between. I believe that hard work and heavy lifting is required to get to a certain size. Let's call it 230-240lbs at under 10% for example. After a certain size has been reached and the body is accustomed to this large size, the only way to push through the plateau is more related to gear/GH than anything else. There's also a point where heavy weights are simply too heavy. I still have hip problems from heavy front and back squats in my mass days.

I believe you can maintain a fairly large impressive physique with very little gear once you have the years/gear put in. My friend stays at 220lbs in single digits and his base stack is 250mg test and 2iu GH, he'll throw in 300mg of Eq or 50mg of Var here and there.

So yes, once you get to a certain size, it is all about the gear. It is sad that 19 year old kids are now running 2,000mg of gear and 10ius of GH. Very very sad :(

random thoughts . . .

Regarding the changes on this board . . . interesting . . . I used to be able to make
what some would consider to be some small contributions to the beginners forum
(I am still a beginner, have not tried everything even though I have been lifting awhile)
but now that forum seems to be all about s teroids, drugs, etc . . . most, if not all of
which I am woefully incompetent to comment on. So I don’t. It’s really kinda sad really,
because there is sooo much more to what we are all trying to accomplish, what we
all have in common, but somehow it seems to get lost in the shuffle before we expire
out natural resources.

The “open” forum, this one, is fun to post in. Every once in a while I can find some-
thing to latch one to, contribute to, but more and more I feel like a fish out of
water, have less and less in common with the new people, even though I was one
myself, and compared to many of the vets, am still one. Sure there are a bunch
(more than ever? there sure seems to be . . .) of uncalled for posts, hell, I’ve
made more than my share of them, but the MODs do a great job separating
the wheat from the chaff so to speak. It’s a thankless job for a lot of thankless
people who are more interested in what they can take, rather than what they can
give. I will say no more on that subject.

The seemingly endless debate about genetics – vs -genetics, diet, and training,
how much X, Y or Z took will never be answered to anybody’s satisfaction; not
here, not anywhere. And in the grand scheme of things, it really matters not one
wee bit because you are unique, just like everybody else. It does not matter
who did what. It only matters what you do. Find out what works best for you.
Personally, I could care less what you do or what you take, just don’t lie about
it or infringe upon my rights or be a burden to society, your friends or family.

Many (should I say most?) people who have zero problems recommending things
they have not tried themselves, where they do not have any real experience, be it
drugs, training or diet. Most just blindly regurgitate what they have read on the
boards, most of which it total and complete BS (in my opinion). And then when
somebody who has “been there -- done that” shares their actual experience,
proven it by their experience, they are attacked, ignored and ridiculed. Sad but true.
And you wonder why many are reluctant to post.

That is not to say one should not share your experiences, you should. But please,
for those that have not, please do us all a favor and post a foto. For the most part, this
is a bodybuilding forum and we really only care what you look like, everything else is
pretty much irrelevant. Bragging about this or that without proof is worth then worth-
less; it is misleading and leads to nothing else then the blind leading the blindfolded.
And Lord knows we have enough of that . . . Don’t just talk about it, please show us
the money . . . hahaha.

And I always come back to this . . . tell me what you know; tell me what you don’t know;
and tell me what you think. And keep these three things separate.

Finally . . .

Somebody once said you are not a bodybuilder until you step on stage. Until then,
you are weight lifter. (Nothing wrong with that.) And I happen to agree with that
definition.

I know Terry very well and he has always been a gentleman to me. He competes in several shows still and I always am sure to see him a few times a year.

I love hat he is still kicking some ass well into his "golden years" and still looks respectable on stage. Those leg workouts sounded great and exactly what I am going through currently with Mouss.

Nice to hear from a fellow Mr. Oregon too :) Where about are you from exactly?

-Matt

Dundee; my wife and I train at the Edge on Saturdays. I seen you in there awhile back making a video; when I see you again I will introduce myself. I have seen you compete and enjoy your routines; it sounds like your new training partner is exactly what you need. Train Hard!

Dundee; my wife and I train at the Edge on Saturdays. I seen you in there awhile back making a video; when I see you again I will introduce myself. I have seen you compete and enjoy your routines; it sounds like your new training partner is exactly what you need. Train Hard!

No kidding...

I have not trained there in a long time as we prefer the 24 hour due to hours and certain equipment (hammer strength). Definitely introduce yourself as I actually plan to start filming my training partner Mouss for the Emerald Cup in a few weeks.

-Matt

Why do you care what everyone else is doing?

You want to diet strictly and train hard well good for you, thats your choice.

Not everyone wants to compete and the majority of people here doing it to get big and look good.

So who cares if someone is taking 10 grams or 1 gram?

Everyone is different. You might need to diet hard and train hard to get good results, others might be genetically gifted and can look just as good by being lazy.

My view on this whole "bodybuilding" bullshit, is that if you are a competitor then you have to follow a certain lifestyle to accomplish your goals, but if you are not then people wont give a flying fuck about dieting hard and training hard all the time.

I know a guy who knows nothing about your so called "bodybuilding", and I swear put him on 250mg of sustanon a week and in few weeks he looks like a pro with size and hardness and leaness.

Maybe you need to relax about this whole bodybuilding thing.

Richard Simmons' Party Off the Pounds - YouTube

Maybe this is more up your alley?:D

► 1:11► 1:11

Richard Simmons' Party Off the Pounds - YouTube

It's true that this has gotten out of hand. The dosing. There's a lot that has gotten out of hand, from the lack of good gyms, the soft/pasty arrogant little trainers that these places hire and the information handed out as Gospel on the net, that is taken out of context.

These young guys never had to make-do with 200mg of Test per week + nothing else. So they will never get to see how much that little bit+ diet + training can do.

And Gear was the grail when I was getting started. When you got it, you hesitated to even use it, because then it would be GONE! Hahaha. And maybe you couldn't get more. There was no choice but to cycle. 8 weeks on, then at least 8 weeks off to find more gear.

Well, that's all over. A good thing for those of us who don't abuse.

BUT, BUT... there's a silver lining here. BBing makes progress like physics. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, something new is discovered that works. Most recently it was Slin and GH. But that's it. Muscle is built in a certain way because that's how it works. So, this fad will die, hopefully before the kids using it do.

I was reading on another board the other day about a guy using a 1000mg of Test and 600mg of EQ to MAINTAIN like 209lbs...REALLY?

It's true that this has gotten out of hand. The dosing. There's a lot that has gotten out of hand, from the lack of good gyms, the soft/pasty arrogant little trainers that these places hire and the information handed out as Gospel on the net, that is taken out of context.

These young guys never had to make-do with 200mg of Test per week + nothing else. So they will never get to see how much that little bit+ diet + training can do.

And Gear was the grail when I was getting started. When you got it, you hesitated to even use it, because then it would be GONE! Hahaha. And maybe you couldn't get more. There was no choice but to cycle. 8 weeks on, then at least 8 weeks off to find more gear.

BUT, BUT... there's a silver lining here. BBing makes progress like physics. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, something new is discovered that works. Most recently it was Slin and GH. But that's it. Muscle is built in a certain way because that's how it works. So, this fad will die, hopefully before the kids using it do.

I was reading on another board the other day about a guy using a 1000mg of Test and 600mg of EQ to MAINTAIN like 209lbs...REALLY?

That makes alot of sense -- less connections and open sources equated to more emphasis placed on gut wrenching training and constant good eating.

Now you say there is a guy using 1600 mg/week just to maintain 209lbs? Now unless this guy is 5 6' and shorter then whatever --- he has a shitty base.....if the guy is taller well....... that just goes to show that being sucked into the misconception of " you CANNOT be 200+ lbs at 5 8' without X amount of gear" has obviously gotten this sucker convinced....

Wow -- you know how many guys are short changing themselves because they might ACTUALLY BELIEVE that certain height and weights CANNOT be achieved without " X amount of compounds" !!!!!

Now that is truly saddening.

-FF

Last edited:
Spot on. We all know about the drugs element. We all know what is needed for ourselves. We know that gh and/or tren can enable one to not eat a 'good' diet and still have a certain look. The same with training they could have sissy workouts and still come out good due to drugs. Basically when I hear someone say oh I don't need to eat like that cos I just take more tren it is disappointing. I can only see it getting worst.

you should be a mod bro , your one of the best posters iv seen

good point op

Regarding the changes on this board . . . interesting . . . I used to be able to make
what some would consider to be some small contributions to the beginners forum

Man...you are one of the greats, and have posted some the best words penned anywhere on this forum...some of the best stories ever told came from you.

You are missed...though you are here...you don't post like you have in the past. As you shared, I'm sure the reasoning is because many of the threads are just hard to grab onto.

Many times, at least now, I can just look at the header, who started it, and kind of tell whether it is going to gain any traction or not. I'm usually right in my assessment...after a day or so...it has drifted to the black hole.

Speaking of the black hole...do you know the wind speed in a black hole??

20 million mph! :p

Now you know something, that you might not have known! :D

The forums have gotten completely out of hand in the last year due to the "all drugs" misconception being thrown around.

We all know where this has come from --- and I will be the first to admit that I did read his posts from time to time, as they were most of all entertaining.

However, alot of these forum members have taken the posts to heart and are absolutely convinced that becoming the best is....."all about the drugs." While drugs are absolutely imperative in the bodybuilders plight to become his absolute best, what sickens me the most is ----- the puppets saying "you don;t even have to eat alot, or diet that hard to look big, shredded, freaky..what have you."

Are you freaking kidding me? You have everyone saying well "if you force feed, and low dose it, it is MORE unhealthy than eating 2-4 small meals a day, but blasting shit loads of androgenic hormones."

Here is the truth --

You would be a mother f%cking fool to use all of those compounds (grams of gear, 10+ ius gh + insulin etc) and NOT eat your ass off, and NOT train your ass off to truly MAXIMIZE what you are doing to your body.

Regardless -- this entire endeavor is completely abnormal and unhealthy, I never lie about that, but if you are going to shove chemicals in your body and say " screw eating alot and good quality foods, and screw training INTENSE and busting my f%cking ass in the gym" because HEY -- I can STILL get great results from eating a few meals a day, and doing Paul Dillet workouts.....

"Bodybuilders are lazy and its all about drugs" ---- Yea, sure there are lazy SOB's that still do pretty well by not maximizing training and diet, but there sure as hell are alot that give EVERYTHING they got to eating and training, GUARANTEED!

I love Bboy --- think he's funny, nice (to me lol) and a genetic elite superior in regard to physiques ---- but I remember him saying something to the effect of " this bodybuilding shit is joke, 10 iu of good GH and I dont have to diet perfectly or kill myself and I still look good" (far from verbatim) but you catch my drift..... Do you realize if you poured your everything into perfect dieting, cardio and yes good ol training (w/ a partner to push your to your limits) -- I believe he would be PRO yrs ago......

Yes, this shit is a JOKE, because it is true you can use tons of GH, lots of gear, and train light and do pump workouts, and eat not too much food and LOOK freakin AWESOME --- but it;s a true disservice to not maximize every variable possible...

I am probably being redundant now, but I just needed to blow off some steam....

-FF
Great post.
It's sad today to see we live in such a drug oriented society -but these kids growing up today really have no clue as drugs are pushed down everyone's throats.

I don't post much anymore on the subject as I click off most threads...sometime you just have to laugh when you see a guy posting about for every 10-12 $$ he can save here and there he do another iu of GH etc etc etc.
While he does his cheap commercial whey shakes (whey concentrate non dairy creamer) with flax oil for meals.

I'll say it again, if it soo easy where are all the huge guys?

Answer it isn't so there aren't many on the boards.

I laugh at the pro-size shit too....

I see these guys all the time staying on year round terrorized because they can't come off as they lose everything plus some.

Sad really

I am glad you stuck to your guns and stayed with the way you are my friend because I know for a while there you seemed confused and I was scared you were going to follow that path and up everything and go that route, so I commend you on that and staying wise!

There are so many that just want to hear that shit to justify their use and lack of experience to know any better. We knows whats up and will be the ones makign steady gains and climbing up the ladder for a much longer time.

I remember that post by Bboy as well and it was a mighty bold statement and something I thought to myself he better back it up after saying that and come in diced, but he did not, and that way of thinking was his downfall for that show.

Glad your tearing it up in the gym too brother keep up the good work!
o boy? im glad i learned a shit ton from phil hernon over the years, i really really am. you see while i did not come in shredded as you say, i did come in big and full, you know what i did? i was bodybuilding (its really not a dieting contest as my may want to think), and you know what, ONE FUCKING PERSON beat me on that NA stage, he got his pro card, ONE FUCKING PERSON!!! there were a fuck load of people that were more shredded than me, hell john meadows was the most conditioned guy in the enitre fucking show... but guess what bro's........ ONE FUCKING GUY BEAT ME :rolleyes:

Last edited:
and really some of you guys really need to understand what "Gxxx" is saying. he is saying its about the timing of AAS, certain drugs in, certain drugs out, at key times is the key to a certain look, he is not saying take 12 grams of gear. HE will tell you that pro's will take everything they can get their grubby hands on (not all but a lot of them). you will have to take the amount of gear for your frame and muscularity. it your 5'9 240 shredded and think your going to take 500 grams of test and 4iu's of gh and hang with the other 5'9 240+ shredded monsters on a national stage over the next couple of years you are in for a serious reality check. do what ever you guys want but don't come on here and misinterpit the bible and think its all about boatloading drugs.
in my thoughts thread i said it over and over that if you take more gh you don't have to take as much AAS.

and some of you guys really need to use your fucking brains for a moment! i have been training since i was 13yrs old, its a habbit i cannot break if i wanted to, I am accustomed to training a certain way, and for any of you that would like to come train with me then please bring it and we will see once and for all who is really training!

Last edited:

We have guys like that here, what do you mean another board. They are like 215 on a gram of tren;)
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

o boy? im glad i learned a shit ton from phil hernon over the years, i really really am. you see while i did not come in shredded as you say, i did come in big and full, you know what i did? i was bodybuilding (its really not a dieting contest as my may want to think), and you know what, ONE FUCKING PERSON beat me on that NA stage, he got his pro card, ONE FUCKING PERSON!!! there were a fuck load of people that were more shredded than me, hell john meadows was the most conditioned guy in the enitre fucking show... but guess what bro's........ ONE FUCKING GUY BEAT ME :rolleyes:

Enuff said! Ur full, muscular look was that close and very few of us can step up next to u, I know I would get my ass handed to me if I was up there with u! Too me u will make a great pro! Do ur thing my friend! And I know next time it will be that much sweeter for u!

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members