mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who traded your hair for more muscle...

I still have the ability to grow a full head of hair, personally I think hair is overrated and would love for the crap to just fall out.
Tired of shaving my dome all the time.

Hopefully i dont lose my hair until at least mid 40s.. i love my hair.. ive been on with no breaks now for over 8 months with no hair loss (knock on wood) and have used almost every compound that could do it... mast.. win... tren.. etc. Hopefully mine stays, i dont think id look good without it. My hair is extremely important lol

Somewhat... My hair is definitely thinner than it was before anything and has receded. Being young and not married makes me a little regretful of it. However, whenever I do get married I don't think it'll bother me too much anymore. I just recently buzzed my head with a number 2 and my sister is telling me I'll attract more girls if I have hair lol. Honestly, I think most of what matters comes from your personality/being confident anyways. And you can always where a hat if you're worried! haha

Hopefully i dont lose my hair until at least mid 40s.. i love my hair.. ive been on with no breaks now for over 8 months with no hair loss (knock on wood) and have used almost every compound that could do it... mast.. win... tren.. etc. Hopefully mine stays, i dont think id look good without it. My hair is extremely important lol

Do you take/use anything to prevent hairloss?

still have my hair but cant say much for the hairline

mine will thin out during contest prep. when i come off all the compounds seems to come back thicker again.

i use nizoral at all times and ive never had a problem even with high doses of androgens. dont wanna lose my hair, then again its not the end of the world id still have a pretty face ;)

I'd trade all my hair to be a monster.

Mine started to go quick after some years, at first I was a little worried about it, until women started to tell me it looked sexy. Wasn't expecting that. Really just thinned out but I keep it short anyway, 1-2 guard, and it didn't put a dent in my game.

I guess I got lucky and look fine without it, but I've got a lump or two but again I don't go clean, just real short.

You guys are insane. The minute I start to lose hair, is the same minute I am quitting AAS forever.

You guys are insane. The minute I start to lose hair, is the same minute I am quitting AAS forever.

I kind of used to think like this, but lately ive been sporting a buzzcut, so i was thinking what difference would it make

I feel like such a prettyboy when i grow my hair out. Doesnt really mix with the muscley look lol

hell im not losing hair its just moving back from the front of my head to my back but i dont think it is aas related its been receding since i was 16 i keep it cut with no guard and have for years so i could care less about it going all out

Do you take/use anything to prevent hairloss?

Nope.. and i sport a short faux hawk ;) i have a strong jawline/chin so my facial structure is just right for it, makes it even more pronounced. I hate seeing people with them that cant pull it off or have the middle too long or thin.. my hair is actually super thick, always haa been, and i keep it cut short so the top is thick and it doesnt look like a mohawk or a fruity fag faux hawk..

LOL

let us know how that turns out.
cuz i said same thing....
yes, i lost hair and hairline suffered a bit for it but honestly i dont care AT ALL. i was receding in my early 20's so it was inevitable. yeah, i sped it up some but again dont care. i love my physique and so does my WIFE:headbang:
so screw hair my wife loves me:D
and honestly she would rather me have muscles than hair:cool:
-JS

With the older crowd i see more baldies with hotties tbh.

The guys with pretty locks seem to have no trouble either, but girls seem to looove a guy who can pull the bald look

With the older crowd i see more baldies with hotties tbh.

The guys with pretty locks seem to have no trouble either, but girls seem to looove a guy who can pull the bald look

stop lying to yourself, A LOT OF girls do not like bald guys lol sorry man !

must be my wheelchair then

stop lying to yourself, A LOT OF girls do not like bald guys lol sorry man !

Well im not bald but honestly i cant speak for a woman as i am not one

But i dont see bald guys having trouble getting women.

Im talking about the bald guys with low bodyfat and athletic build of course.

Not some average joe whos bald and fat with a belly

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501