over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to buy you a Ferrari

For the guys that do not know BigA!!

He is one of the Smartest guys I have had the chance to meet or ever be around. Not from the forum but in LIFE. The guys is One Bad man. Very educated and well spoken.
Just one of them guys you meet in life and Know, Id hate to cross him!! Glad he is my friend. Like a 260 lb Jon Gotti but wearing Hotbodz and Gasp :star-w:rs
I use to wonder when I first met him on the forums.... is this guy for real?
Driving Lambo and ferarri, ProBB, Monster houses and always flying around the world....WELL Its all True, Ill confirm it myself. Had the pleasure to meet him and Shake his hand. I did kick his ass on the Jet skis though :j;mping-s
Cant say enough good about him, what a friend he has been to me personally
for 10+ years now.

Great chance for the members Here!!!
it would be AWESOME to see a member here Win this :eek:

They do a raffle here in my area that is simm to what you mention BigA.
I think a portion if it goes to St.Judes.
Its a House though. Tickets are 100$ and they have it once a year.
And this is one bad ass dream house, not your average 3 br 2 bath.
Not sure on how many tickets they sell, but its a lot better chances then the lottery I know. 100$ a ticket But Damn it man, imagine if you were the lucky winner. That 100 could' be a life changer!

Wow Big Man, that is one huge offer!!!:cool:

You won't be seeing this on any other boards ever...This is the only house you are going to find something like this going on:headbang:

Win a bad ass car, and support my boards at the same time. Fuck yeah!

I can't drive stick, so do the Bentley.

The 'manual' transmission on 95% of these exotics is a sequential manual that is still technically manual, but that goes on behind the scenes..... you change gears using the paddle shifters on the steering wheel like a Formula 1 car. They do make true H-pattern 6-speed manuals still on the F430 and Gallardo, but they are very rare (low demand) because usually only racing/driving purists still want a 3rd pedal and to shift with their right hand (or left if you are in the UK).

This is an amazing offer to see on a forum, I am shocked.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is illegal to hold a raffle if not for fundraising purposes (for charity events, which still must be approved by government), for advertisements (which still must be approved by governments) or for promotions (which still must be approved by governments) unless it is for one of these events and you have been approved this type of raffle is already illegal in canada and usa ,, I have no clue about other countries

JUST FYI

I would be into that Big A awesome!

Zr1 first please

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is illegal to hold a raffle if not for fundraising purposes (for charity events, which still must be approved by government), for advertisements (which still must be approved by governments) or for promotions (which still must be approved by governments) unless it is for one of these events and you have been approved this type of raffle is already illegal in canada and usa ,, I have no clue about other countries

JUST FYI

Yes, you are correct. However, all that has been taken care off in every aspect. USA is not the centre of the universe.

Would there be a cash option if you didn't want the car? :eek:

I haven't priced out insurance or maintenance on a Ferrari/Bentley/etc. recently, or ever :p , but I am pretty sure that I am waaaaay too cheap to ever pay the upkeep on one.

:star-w:rs:star-w:rs:star-w:rs

Either way though, I would be good for a ticket :D

Would there be a cash option if you didn't want the car? :eek:

I haven't priced out insurance or maintenance on a Ferrari/Bentley/etc. recently, or ever :p , but I am pretty sure that I am waaaaay too cheap to ever pay the upkeep on one.

Either way though, I would be good for a ticket :D

Was wondering that myself, insurance and maintenance on these cars is crazy. I had a Ferrari 360 about 5 years ago, and the F1 clutch was $6k and only lasted about 5k miles. The scheduled maintenance was pricy too and somewhat frequent compared to average cars.
The 430 has improved dramatically since the 360, but it is still costly to own. The Gallardo is the most reliable of these exotics, being the first 'Audi lambo' since being acquired by Audi(or VAG in the big picture). Again, clutches and wear and tear items are still costly for the average person.

Please note that I am in no way complaining or trying to make this out to be something negative in any way shape or form... I think it is an amazing raffle and I think anyone should be absolutely stoked to win such a prize, but I felt it needed to be mentioned that these cars cost a lot to keep on the road.

I can just imagine myself pulling into work driving a Lambo. Hahaha, either way Im good for a handful of tix.

It's a cool idea but it's a risky proposition on your end as well. We have a similar thing going on on a very popular motorcycle forum of ours where they basically sold tickets for a Ducati 1098R Baylis. Still being sold after 3 years because they haven't hit the required number of tickets. And a lot of people are getting antsy and start questioning the organizers etc... Just putting it out there...

Somebody's got to win, might as well be me.:cool: I'd get in for $100

im in, ill go for a few tickets,, id keep the car for few months then sell it,, and hello new gmc truck and gh, peps, and gear for next 5-10 yrs lol..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member