over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to buy you a Ferrari

I like this and would buy a ticket. Who cares that I couldn't fit in the car worth a shit.
My pick would be an Aston Martin. May not be the fastest cars but they just have a sexy look to them.

This thread was purely to see if there would be any interest. Since it appears to be, I'll move on with it. It will be a few weeks until the ball gets rolling.

get it rolling BIG A!

I've always been intrigued about those UGRTT kits. Reliability is what worries me. Is this the first one you've had installed?

My guess is he bought it that way. As long as you use Mobil 1 in the car they warranty their work for quite a while. Says alot about the shop and the quality of the work they do.

A guy in town has a Gallardo TT and a Viper TT from UGR. Another friend has 2 TT Vipers from there. Amazing cars.

I've always been intrigued about those UGRTT kits. Reliability is what worries me. Is this the first one you've had installed?

Hey bud yes this is the first kit, actually purchased the car with it. They offer a full warranty believe it or not that pretty much covers the full engine. For the price they better haha.

They are obviously dealing with a more affluent crowd so I would think if there is an issue with anything they will actually take care of it unlike the TPC turbo porsche kits.

The car is insanely fast, however way too much wheel spin when taking off from the line even with LC.

If you do get it make sure you take off the vinyl stickers they throw on there. Every kid in his hopped up 300HP nissan will try to race you and it gets old really really quickly.

I put a kevlar clutch in my Lambo a couple of months ago. The difference is amazing! The pedal is so much lighter and drivable. Life time is 3 times that of a standard clutch, so makes it a bargain at $6.5k. It does have a pain in the ass running-in procedure though.

Who was the supplier if you don't mind me asking? I have very generalized info so far in regards to the swap out

Stop being such a wet rag! Enjoy life a little bit!

LOL, yeah youre right. I was kinda joking about that since its highly unlikely but the worry would be in the back of my mind!

I like this and would buy a ticket. Who cares that I couldn't fit in the car worth a shit.
My pick would be an Aston Martin. May not be the fastest cars but they just have a sexy look to them.

Sweet cars, makes me think of James Bond. A really sophisticated car. BTW, they just released the 50th anniversary bluray collection of all the Bond films and it has many many hours of bonus footage. Ive watch up to Gold Finger now. They really mastered the video, it looks brand new and is wide screen. THe audio is darn good too.

Last edited:
Hey bud yes this is the first kit, actually purchased the car with it. They offer a full warranty believe it or not that pretty much covers the full engine. For the price they better haha.

They are obviously dealing with a more affluent crowd so I would think if there is an issue with anything they will actually take care of it unlike the TPC turbo porsche kits.

The car is insanely fast, however way too much wheel spin when taking off from the line even with LC.

If you do get it make sure you take off the vinyl stickers they throw on there. Every kid in his hopped up 300HP nissan will try to race you and it gets old really really quickly.

Does the car have launch control to help limit the spin? I guess with that much HP there isnt much you can do!

I would think a lambo with that much HP woudlnt have as much trouble since its AWD. I know I can punch my A6 Quatrro from a stand still and it wont spin wheels at all, but its only 350 HP LOL.

Huh? What am I going to do with one of those cars?

If I win I want a new mini-van instead. With all the dogs and the kids riding in it all the time my 2009 Nissan Quest is getting a little run down. I would want leather interior of course.

Huh? What am I going to do with one of those cars?

If I win I want a new mini-van instead. With all the dogs and the kids riding in it all the time my 2009 Nissan Quest is getting a little run down. I would want leather interior of course.

You could buy a whole fleet of those, about 5 of them and have some cash left over!

I would have to keep the car myself. Some guys on here dream about being a pro bodybuilder, I dream of owning one of these cars!

You could buy a whole fleet of those, about 5 of them and have some cash left over!

I would have to keep the car myself. Some guys on here dream about being a pro bodybuilder, I dream of owning one of these cars!

I'm with you on this one...another sick car to see on here is a Maserati granturismo...in my opinion that is the sexiest car ever designed.

Does the car have launch control to help limit the spin? I guess with that much HP there isnt much you can do!

I would think a lambo with that much HP woudlnt have as much trouble since its AWD. I know I can punch my A6 Quatrro from a stand still and it wont spin wheels at all, but its only 350 HP LOL.

Im not perfectly familiar to be honest but it is supposed to snap the clutch and limit wheel spin essentially...

When I take off even with a little bit too much gas driving regularly I can literally feel the back two tires bouncing around haha. It jumps a few inches side to side. Scares the shit out of you if you don't know its coming!

AWD would be superior I would think for higher amounts of power/torque? As would the rear being a bit heavier!

Im not perfectly familiar to be honest but it is supposed to snap the clutch and limit wheel spin essentially...

When I take off even with a little bit too much gas driving regularly I can literally feel the back two tires bouncing around haha. It jumps a few inches side to side. Scares the shit out of you if you don't know its coming!

AWD would be superior I would think for higher amounts of power/torque? As would the rear being a bit heavier!

I used to get that effect in a Z28 I had a long time ago. The rear end would get that wheel hop where it bounces up and down and makes a thud sound!

Paying the income tax on the winnings would suck but it would be well worth owning a car like this, only a dream to me otherwise. I would put owning a lambo on my bucket list for sure. I have been planning on a used porsche panamera turbo but this would be a whole lot better!

Taxes on $200,000 would be a good chunk though, about $30,000 or more I would think. 15-20% rate. Hopefully anyone entering the contest in the US would be prepared to pay that come tax time. Wondering how it could be worked for those that could not afford to pay that much in taxes, maybe have a car worth considerably less than the $200,000 so that some of the money could be used to pay the taxes? IRS would consider this as income.

Well if it's counted as income, 200k would put you in the 33% tax bracket, sucks I know. So you would be paying 66k in taxes. Anything in income from 171,500 to 375,000 is the 33% bracket, over 375k is the highest bracket at 35%. So if you already had a decent income and were in that 33% bracket, it would put you in the 35% bracket. God America needs a flat tax. Almost doesn't pay to be successful anymore, with our good ol' government.

Well if it's counted as income, 200k would put you in the 33% tax bracket, sucks I know. So you would be paying 66k in taxes. Anything in income from 171,500 to 375,000 is the 33% bracket, over 375k is the highest bracket at 35%. So if you already had a decent income and were in that 33% bracket, it would put you in the 35% bracket. God America needs a flat tax. Almost doesn't pay to be successful anymore, with our good ol' government.

Yep, Im voting for Romney next month. Ron Paul was my man but he went down to defeat again.

I guess we have a lot of deductions to take with 2 kids and the mortgage because we only paid about $35k in taxes and our income was a bit over the amount of these winnings.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws