over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett won the SHW dude is crazy

He definitely seems like a very nice and humble man, conditioning and symmetry seems very on point, some might argue the legs might need to be brought up but I think it's a very good looking physique . Also his stomach doesn't seem to have any noticeable bloating, his chest is noticeably full and thick . It does sort of remind me of a 80's type bodybuilder but with perhaps a bit more size. I wish him the best of luck.

Dude is so full of shit it's ridiculous, always was. Existing on twizzlers, barely training, etc.

Then in some other interview he says he eats rice and chicken, you know like everyone else.

Of course he has crazy genetics but he does what every other competitor does. He just likes to BS as much as possible. Hey that Kali muscle dude never touched any drugs either, it's those black guy genes! You can see them at every street corner in the US I hear, doing the Thug Workout, drinking purple drank, smoking weed, eating twizzlers and looking better than most national level bodybuilders.

He is without a doubt natty. He walks around in that condition year around. He is also about 10-15 lbs lighter than his last show

lol #1 - natty
lol #2 - 'without doubt'

dem fried chicken and beer no training black genetics

Dude is so full of shit it's ridiculous, always was. Existing on twizzlers, barely training, etc.

Then in some other interview he says he eats rice and chicken, you know like everyone else.

Of course he has crazy genetics but he does what every other competitor does. He just likes to BS as much as possible. Hey that Kali muscle dude never touched any drugs either, it's those black guy genes! You can see them at every street corner in the US I hear, doing the Thug Workout, drinking purple drank, smoking weed, eating twizzlers and looking better than most national level bodybuilders.

lol at thug workout and purple drank.

guy looks amazing

kali looks amazing

why bother talking complete BS lol (partially get the kali angle being an ex-con)

lol #1 - natty
lol #2 - 'without doubt'

dem fried chicken and beer no training black genetics

Look at the facts. The guy literally looks the same way he did 7 years ago... walks around in the same condition year round with striated glutes. When you see the guy he appears small til he poses and his muscle separation and fullness are mind blowing.

So I lol when people doubt one person could be natty cuz he would just crush your poor lil dreams lol

LInk??? I have never seen him say he eats a typical bodybuilding diet and we have a mutual friend that confirmed his diet is junk food and only a meak or two a day....he has glutes in year round

great calves for a black man too.

Look at the facts. The guy literally looks the same way he did 7 years ago... walks around in the same condition year round with striated glutes. When you see the guy he appears small til he poses and his muscle separation and fullness are mind blowing.

So I lol when people doubt one person could be natty cuz he would just crush your poor lil dreams lol

He passed the drug test when he won team universe and did the world championships

why does stating the blindingly fucking obvious make me a h8ah exactly?

if you believe he is natural and are not trolling then you are a moron simple.

Yes he is loaded to the gills has looked the same the past 6 years and even 11lbs smaller this last show...makes total sense

Yes he is loaded to the gills has looked the same the past 6 years and even 11lbs smaller this last show...makes total sense

that doesnt mean a fucking thing lol

maybe hes been injured/less interested in training/cant afford more drugs/happy with his look

seriously everyone who thinks this guy is natural should get a fucking life time ban from this site ffs lol

that doesnt mean a fucking thing lol

maybe hes been injured/less interested in training/cant afford more drugs/happy with his look

seriously everyone who thinks this guy is natural should get a fucking life time ban from this site ffs lol

without sounding like a racist because of my other post about the man's calves being good for a black man, I personally don't see why this guy can't be natural....? If any race of people on the earth are gonna be the best natural bodybuilders, it would be the black race. jmo, they tend to have plenty of natural test and more muscle fibers then other races. Most black men have very easy time building huge arms, but struggle with calves. they can also have a gut like a pregnant woman and have veins all over their massive arms(I use to work with a black guy where this was the case). He hadn't lifted weights in years either. He also picked up the tongue of large enclosed trailer and put in on the truck ball like it was nothing. The guy use to get refills at mcdonald's on his MILK SHAKES, yeah, everyone was scared of him, so they gave him whatever he asked for.
You guys that insist every person with any appreciable amount of muscle mass is using gear are not understanding the importance of genetics.

Last edited:
You guys that insist every person with any appreciable amount of muscle mass is using gear are not understanding the importance of genetics.

you are extremely naive and ignorant if you think lockett is a natural.

lol at believing his genetics and "myostatin deficiency" equal his physique.

and some saying he eats shit and barely trains.

im starting to think there actually should be life bans for this.

you are extremely naive and ignorant if you think lockett is a natural.

lol at believing his genetics and "myostatin deficiency" equal his physique.

and some saying he eats shit and barely trains.

im starting to think there actually should be life bans for this.

I'm only addressing the statement that he must be on gear, not any of the other things, I don't like when people do that to my words.

I'm only addressing the statement that he must be on gear, not any of the other things, I don't like when people do that to my words.

nothing was done to your words

improve your reading comprehension

just look at him: hes on drugs

really doesnt need any deeper analysis

guy looks great

LInk??? I have never seen him say he eats a typical bodybuilding diet and we have a mutual friend that confirmed his diet is junk food and only a meak or two a day....he has glutes in year round

;) Either way, he's a liar. Eats shit = liar. Eats clean = liar. It's amazing even people on this site fall for anything. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CCE00001.jpg
    CCE00001.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,416
More lies. Just like Ronnie, barely trained a year for a title winning physique. Though Ronnie won the World Amateurs after his first year training. And let's not forget Big Ramy, trained for 2 years and now in contention for the O title.:rolleyes:

And if a guy mixes in God with their denials of drug use, then it's sure way to tell they are lying.

Attachments

• CCE00000.jpg
    CCE00000.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,159

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner