over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Michael Lockett won the SHW dude is crazy

fucking LOL

is this real life??

people on PM believing this shit what has this place come to?

Do I think he is drug free NO. They do test the winners at the open Team Universe, because the NPC won't send someone to the World's that can't pass a test.

Him competing at the NA might be bad news for Dusty and Kevin Jordan.

Him competing at the NA might be bad news for Dusty and Kevin Jordan.

Dusty is real thick and he isn't standing next to Dusty is he? :rolleyes:

cool bloke, liked the way he came across in the video

Dusty is real thick and he isn't standing next to Dusty is he? :rolleyes:

We shall see. Mike most likely will be a HW because he is weighing only 226 right now at this show. IF they both win their classes they will be standing next to each other. So I don't know why u are rolling your eyes. My point was alot of guys are predicting the SHW to win the NA and no one knew Lockett was coming back.

So many damn haters all the time, just because you use drugs doesnt mean he does. We all know their are some people out there that are very gifted in the genetic department, why try to assume otherwise. Just because you work so hard, eat so perfect, train so hard and still dont come close to someone like this doesnt mean they do the same things as you. I could easily believe he is natrual, I have never heard of him before but, his physique is very appealing. I would even say his physique is great, the fact he doesnt have density or deep cuts in his muscle leads me to believe he isnt to much of a gym grinder. His physique does not look "juiced to the gills" as some said. Honestly, just give the guy credit, he looks amazing regardless of what he does or doesnt do. . . . Go look in the mirror, hate yourself and pin some more for your flawed physique that will never look this great

So many damn haters all the time, just because you use drugs doesnt mean he does. We all know their are some people out there that are very gifted in the genetic department, why try to assume otherwise. Just because you work so hard, eat so perfect, train so hard and still dont come close to someone like this doesnt mean they do the same things as you. I could easily believe he is natrual, I have never heard of him before but, his physique is very appealing. I would even say his physique is great, the fact he doesnt have density or deep cuts in his muscle leads me to believe he isnt to much of a gym grinder. His physique does not look "juiced to the gills" as some said. Honestly, just give the guy credit, he looks amazing regardless of what he does or doesnt do. . . . Go look in the mirror, hate yourself and pin some more for your flawed physique that will never look this great

where has anyone said he doesnt look great?

why does it have to be "hating" to say he is lying about his use?

i am a fan of other sports and back in the 90s always said lance armstrong was obviously lying too. didnt mean i "hated" him or wanted to be a better cyclist than him or was jealous lol or some other fucking bullshit.

you shouldnt come in here pontificating if you are this fucking ignorant about bodybuilding.

Drugs or no drugs, he still has a very impressive physique. A physique that pretty much anyone on here would be proud of, including myself.

I find it amusing how every time an impressive bodybuilder's physique is shown here that the conversation always leads to how much gear he is taking and how much they are BSing about their usage.
Does it really matter whether he is a liar or not, who really cares!!
It just seems to me there are a lot of jealous people that get caught up in the negativity, instead of being happy for him.

Just my 2 cents

by way he looks in video he looks like he will be down to heavys by time he does north america. anyone know what he weighed?

by way he looks in video he looks like he will be down to heavys by time he does north america. anyone know what he weighed?

Why do you say that? The guy was seriously diced. When he turned around his glutes were just nasty.

where has anyone said he doesnt look great?

why does it have to be "hating" to say he is lying about his use?

i am a fan of other sports and back in the 90s always said lance armstrong was obviously lying too. didnt mean i "hated" him or wanted to be a better cyclist than him or was jealous lol or some other fucking bullshit.

you shouldnt come in here pontificating if you are this fucking ignorant about bodybuilding.

I didnt say anyone said he didnt look great. Your "hating" because your assuming and your assuming because your jealous. Im far from ignorant about bodybuidling but, I have seen many 230lb natural freaks before. If we were talking about a 290lb person I would have a different view or a reason to believe otherwise

I didnt say anyone said he didnt look great. Your "hating" because your assuming and your assuming because your jealous. Im far from ignorant about bodybuidling but, I have seen many 230lb natural freaks before. If we were talking about a 290lb person I would have a different view or a reason to believe otherwise

Pfft, me too. They're a dime a dozen.

lol at me being jealous.

is english your first language? cos i dont think you understand what jealous means if you read my posts and thats what you think.

as for the rest of this shit post:

YOU ARE A MORON BRO

PLEASE POST ALL THESE 5'8 230lbs RIPPED TO SHREDS NATURALS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

IS THIS FUCKING REAL LIFE UP IN HERE???

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Im still trying to figure out how a guy that shredded has fat rolls on the back of his neckl.....there is something very different with Michael Lockett than normal people.

Killerstack you don't think Ramy has extremely unique genetics? The guy gained 80 pounds of muscle in just a few years, gets a pro card, wins a huge pro show and is one of the biggest pro's ever after only a few years of training? You don't think that is 1 in a million genetics and genetic response? The guy is as big as Marcus Ruhl at 285 pounds but with a small waist.

Do you know how many guys out there are trying to get into the superheavyweight class ....and have juiced for 16 years straight in outrageous amounts along with insulin and gh only to place 4th in their class in a local, regional, or state show.......and this guy Ramy is one of the biggest pro's of all time after a few years of training? There are people at the nationals and USA's killing themselves pharmaceutical wise to place top 10 there for years and years.....yet this middle-east guy does the unthinkable in a few short years.

As far as Michael Lockett....I am not putting a statement on it at this time....but something is weird....talk to people who see this guy regularly..or have known him for a number of years....the guy doesn't change...no bloat, no puffiness....looks the same year round....I got no idea and I don't want to see people doing rage backflips like they are doing in this thread because he doesn't fit into your "bodybuilding box"....but something with that guy is "off kilter" compared to normal people.....either that guy has been doing the ultimate precontest stack for the last decade that allows him to be dry and shredded for 10 years straight and never deviates from it or something else is amiss (and I tend to believe its more the latter).

Last edited:
Im still trying to figure out how a guy that shredded has fat rolls on the back of his neckl.....there is something very different with Michael Lockett than normal people.

Killerstack you don't think Ramy has extremely unique genetics? The guy gained 80 pounds of muscle in just a few years, gets a pro card, wins a huge pro show and is one of the biggest pro's ever after only a few years of training? You don't think that is 1 in a million genetics and genetic response? The guy is as big as Marcus Ruhl at 285 pounds but with a small waist.

Do you know how many guys out there are trying to get into the superheavyweight class ....and have juiced for 16 years straight in outrageous amounts along with insulin and gh only to place 4th in their class in a local, regional, or state show.......and this guy Ramy is one of the biggest pro's of all time after a few years of training? There are people at the nationals and USA's killing themselves pharmaceutical wise to place top 10 there for years and years.....yet this middle-east guy does the unthinkable in a few short years.

As far as Michael Lockett....I am not putting a statement on it at this time....but something is weird....talk to people who see this guy regularly..or have known him for a number of years....the guy doesn't change...no bloat, no puffiness....looks the same year round....I got no idea and I don't want to see people doing rage backflips like they are doing in this thread because he doesn't fit into your "bodybuilding box"....but something with that guy is "off kilter" compared to normal people.....either that guy has been doing the ultimate precontest stack for the last decade that allows him to be dry and shredded for 10 years straight and never deviates from it or something else is amiss (and I tend to believe its more the latter).

Maybe both Ramy and Lockett just found the perfect custom blend of various protein powders? :D

BTW your sig still says Trueprotein not Truenutrition! I like the old name :/ but I can see how 'nutrition' is more appropriate...

why does stating the blindingly fucking obvious make me a h8ah exactly?

if you believe he is natural and are not trolling then you are a moron simple.

The moron thing has been proven MANY times now.....

The guy looks incredible. Does he have good genetics? Fuckin duh. Is it believable he runs less than others? Yes.. Is he natural? Well, if you're legitimately asking yourself that then all I got to say is ignorance is bliss lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahFence