over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wal-mart chicken and beef

SacrificeFitness

Registered
Does anyone else eat steak, ground beef, and chicken from Wal-mart? It might not be all natural or grass fed but you cannot beat the prices.

I do too...but I stick to the 96% ground beef, 97% ground turkey, boneless pork chops, turkey cutlets and eye of round steaks. I'll get a family pack of boneless chicken breast every once in a while too.
I also buy a whole eye of round roast and make my own jerky out of it.

Does anyone else eat steak, ground beef, and chicken from Wal-mart? It might not be all natural or grass fed but you cannot beat the prices.

Let me ask you something. Suppose you were building a muscle car with a lot of horsepower. Are you going to build it with the cheapest parts you can find or are you going to make sure that the parts are good quality and the best suited for the job? Do you think buying the cheapest parts might sacrifice the quality and longevity of the project? Why would you treat your body any different?

Let me ask you something. Suppose you were building a muscle car with a lot of horsepower. Are you going to build it with the cheapest parts you can find or are you going to make sure that the parts are good quality and the best suited for the job? Do you think buying the cheapest parts might sacrifice the quality and longevity of the project? Why would you treat your body any different?

because not everyone can afford to buy the more "expensive parts" (ie: shop at whole foods)

because not everyone can afford to buy the more "expensive parts" (ie: shop at whole foods)

You can buy in bulk from local farms or on the internet for some very reasonable prices. Eatwild.com is a very good resource for quality farms. Also I think for some its a matter of priority. We have no problem spending money on various hobbies, but when it comes to our own bodies and what we put in it, we are quick to go the cheapest route.

in CA you can get much better quality meats, at much better prices then walmart at restaurant supplies of course your buying 40lbs of chicken(1.50 a pound) at a time and 5 pounds+ of beef/steak for those prices.

in CA you can get much better quality meats, at much better prices then walmart at restaurant supplies of course your buying 40lbs of chicken(1.50 a pound) at a time and 5 pounds+ of beef/steak for those prices.

Hey would u care to pm and let me know how to go about doing this thru a restaurant supply place??? Id love to do this, shit only 40 lbs? Thats nothing!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Unless you're buying certified organic and paying 3x the price, the food you're buying from Walmart or from the fancier supermarket in the expensive neighborhood probably comes from the same place.

If you use cheap rods and pistons with everything around it build up, yes you will bend a rod or w/e. If you eat walmart chicken, your not going to tear a bicep. A little bit different.

Not everybody needs the fastest "race car" either. Somebody will always be a little bit faster, a little bit bigger/stronger... the question is how hard, far do you wanna push it.

some places you need to know some one with a business license who's willing to sign up or let you use there card to buy stuff. the resultant supplies don't care who's buying stuff or what that stuff is as long as you have a card. My sister owns a bakery so I borrow hers. But there also is places they don't require you have a business license at all. I'm lucky that where I live both those places are next door to each other so I stop at both of them for my shopping.

Last edited:
some places you need to know some one with a business license who's willing to sign up or let you use there card to buy stuff. the resultant supplies don't care who's buying stuff or what that stuff is as long as you have a card. My sister owns a bakery to I borrow hers. But there also is places they don't require you have a business license at all. I'm lucky that where I live both those places are next door to each other so I stop at both of them for my shopping.

Ok thanks, so any places u know of i could actually call so i can question if a license is needed? Im new to this concept and have no clue how to go about even finding a restaurant supply?

google/yelp Wholesale Stores, restaurant supply stores. your area should turn up something, check yelp a lot of times people will say in comments what the requirements are.

My sister did all the homework and basically let me in on it. so others might have more helpful info.

Last edited:
google/yelp Wholesale Stores, restaurant supply stores. your area should turn up something in your area, check yelp a lot of times people will say in comments what the requirements are.

My sister did all the homework and basically let me in on it. so others might have more helpful info.

Thanks hauler! Appreciate the info, if i can get er done soon, ill post up what i can find!

You can't beat their prices on turkey. They sell a brand called House of Raeford for .68@lb. Other than egg whites, turkey is the highest quality protein you can buy. Very low in saturated fat, but still high in cholesterol. It seems like egg whites and isolate whey protein are the only protein sources with very low or no cholesterol.

Ok thanks, so any places u know of i could actually call so i can question if a license is needed? Im new to this concept and have no clue how to go about even finding a restaurant supply?

look up restaurant depot. I have a card for there, and they are national. If I remember right you need a tax ID and business license. To avoid sales tax you need a re-sellers license. Our business is in no way related to food. But they also sell toiletries and janitor supplies.

i don't blame anyone for saving money. times can be tough. i got family to feed. cant always have what i wanted. but in essence i feel this way:

could avg joe beat FLEW WHEELER on stage if he ate all grass fed and FLEX ate walmart?
that's how easy it is to slam the whole grass fed beef thing. is it healthier? yes. is it the end all fix to being a great bb'er? nope
is it gonna make you live longer? debatable and/or impossible to know.
-JS

I've been eating Wal-Mart, Meijer, and Kroger meat my.whole life. Blood tests say I'm healthy as can be and I don't get sick like a lot of vegans and low meat eaters.

So yeah, I'll spend the money I saved on a new BW366 turbo :)

has anyone ever claimed that GFB or organic chicken will cause you to gain more muscle?

I've been buying chicken or beef at Walmart for 5 years now. It's meat man. No not organic and I'm sure there are "better" choices. But I'm in college, paying rent/insurance/car/gas/everything else. Don't have money to buy "optimal" ingredients.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear