over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wal-mart chicken and beef

Wallymart is basically a logistics company that pinches every penny at every opportunity to enhance their bottom line. The pressure they put on suppliers is immense. Their meats are infused with liquid/chemicals to increase pre-cooked weight. Not the kind of people I want to entrust my food supply to.

I can find other, less health critical ways to save a few bucks. Just my opinion.

If you use cheap rods and pistons with everything around it build up, yes you will bend a rod or w/e. If you eat walmart chicken, your not going to tear a bicep. A little bit different.

Not everybody needs the fastest "race car" either. Somebody will always be a little bit faster, a little bit bigger/stronger... the question is how hard, far do you wanna push it.

It's just a metaphor for keeping your entire system healthy using high quality parts, food being the most effective part in accomplishing this. So why skimp on the most important aspect. Buy the best and skimp on other bullshit in your life that doesn't improve your health. Unless your health isn't that important to you.

Last edited:
Wallymart is basically a logistics company that pinches every penny at every opportunity to enhance their bottom line. The pressure they put on suppliers is immense. Their meats are infused with liquid/chemicals to increase pre-cooked weight. Not the kind of people I want to entrust my food supply to.

I can find other, less health critical ways to save a few bucks. Just my opinion.

You can get really healty meats and not buy a."organic" label. If you must buy a store research the farm/ranch it comes from. Or as stated from wholesale do the same thing. But if you go online you could probably find a farm and get meat direct. A lot of farmers ive spoken to grass feed their beef. Hay and grain are costly. So if you buy from them just ask it not to be grain finished.

Does anyone else eat steak, ground beef, and chicken from Wal-mart? It might not be all natural or grass fed but you cannot beat the prices.

I personally wouldnt buy ANYTHING from Wal Mart. I would surely find
another food chain other then them.

Actually if you buy from Sams club (which is Wal-Mart affiliated) their meat is cheaper, and it appears to be of better quality, or at least I feel it tastes better. They are starting to sell chicken at least that is supposed to be minimally processed without a bunch of shit in it ie antibiotic hormones cage free, vegetarian diet etc. I believe I paid around $2.29lb for it. Its called Nature farms.

Another option is if you live in or close to a Hispanic grocery store, they seem to have much better prices on meat, other items they over charge, but I found beef tenderloin whole vacuum packed fore $6.99 lb. No its not farm or grass fed, but it tastes good and is at least 4-5$ cheaper than Ive found anywhere else.

I bought burger from Costco and it tasted chemically.

If you use cheap rods and pistons with everything around it build up, yes you will bend a rod or w/e. If you eat walmart chicken, your not going to tear a bicep. A little bit different.

Not everybody needs the fastest "race car" either. Somebody will always be a little bit faster, a little bit bigger/stronger... the question is how hard, far do you wanna push it.

A wise man(JM) once said, "You are what you eat has eaten!". I honestly don't trust what chemicals or toxins are in the meat at a place like Walmart with the price that cheap. It definitely won't make you tear a bicep, but who knows how your body is going to react to it. My belief is that inflammation is the root of all evil. It is those chemicals and toxins you are ingesting that the body does not recognize that leads to inflammation. Therefore, while we all have our cheat meals and things we eat on occasion; it certainly wouldn't be something I would base my diet around.

i own a restraunt in tampa and i shop at restraunt depot its cheap quality products but everything is bulk 15lb boxes of chicken is the smallest quantity for chicken breast

A wise man(JM) once said, "You are what you eat has eaten!". I honestly don't trust what chemicals or toxins are in the meat at a place like Walmart with the price that cheap. It definitely won't make you tear a bicep, but who knows how your body is going to react to it. My belief is that inflammation is the root of all evil. It is those chemicals and toxins you are ingesting that the body does not recognize that leads to inflammation. Therefore, while we all have our cheat meals and things we eat on occasion; it certainly wouldn't be something I would base my diet around.

its an argument lost on these guys man.

well said. that's the reason to do it for sure.
-JS

Last edited:

[ame=http://youtu.be/twz_fMqxY7U]2 Minutes with Dr. Serrano - Why eat organic? - YouTube[/ame]

I don't want to hear all the bullshit.

Walmart love it or hate it, allows a bodybuilder to fucking grow with their insane prices on food.

Walmart literally allowed several people I know and personally grow because of the ability to eat more, eat quality and high quantities, of legit healthy food.

Their produce is absolutely amazing. Supercenters typically have a better, fresher, and higher volume of quality selections vs non super centers

Walmart can and will absolutely help you grow.

Period.

I eat chicken and Turkey from Walmart, I don't eat a lot of red meat but when I do I buy local grass fed beef or eat a shit ton of deer ( deer is always given to me).

Walmart love it or hate it, allows a bodybuilder to fucking grow with their insane prices on food.

Walmart literally allowed several people I know and personally grow because of the ability to eat more, eat quality and high quantities, of legit healthy food.

Their produce is absolutely amazing. Supercenters typically have a better, fresher, and higher volume of quality selections vs non super centers

Period.

A proud wallyworld stock owner:)

you can find it much cheaper than walmart if you watch the grocery ads. I never pay more than 1.99 for chicken breast and i usually get them for less than 1.75 a lb. I can usually find top sirloin for 3.99 a lb and 93% ground beef for 2.99.

I quit buying it from Walmart. I get mine from Sam's...right now it's 1.77 per lb and made from a different company. Take the chicken you get from walmart and tear it..it comes apart kinda easy...and then do the same thing with chicken from another store...you will see the difference...the texture is different and the taste is different. As far as nutrional content/protein I wouldn't have a clue. Seems doubtful that it would have significantly less protein (which is why we all eat it).

Costco and the Manager's Special at the local chain grocery store for me

Walmart has a rep as being totally price driven, they are not worried about quality, they could give 3 farts about quality as their customer base will shovel anything into their mouth, if it's on sale. I buy an occasional steak, and my chickens come from a local meat market, they're local, free range, know where they're processed, and how. Red meat is primarily venison.

At a minimum i would upgrade to a Publix or another chain with a better rep of quality, you're not really going to spend that much more.

Period.
If you understood more about the meat and produce industry, you'd then understand Walmart is far from healthy. If eating produce grown in mexico, using raw human waste for fertilizer, and sprayed with God knows what restricted insecticide, then Walmart is your place. If eating meats loaded with antibiotics, hormones, and above normal levels of E Coli, then Wal Mart is your place.

To each their own, but we wonder why the rate of cancer is so high? I think it's all the bullshit that's in the foods we eat, and there's science to back that up. Seeing both parents fighting cancer changed my mind on what i eat.

If you understood more about the meat and produce industry, you'd then understand Walmart is far from healthy. If eating produce grown in mexico, using raw human waste for fertilizer, and sprayed with God knows what restricted insecticide, then Walmart is your place. If eating meats loaded with antibiotics, hormones, and above normal levels of E Coli, then Wal Mart is your place.

To each their own, but we wonder why the rate of cancer is so high? I think it's all the bullshit that's in the foods we eat, and there's science to back that up. Seeing both parents fighting cancer changed my mind on what i eat.

People rant and rave about 'steroid' injected beef but they dont give two shits about antibiotics or whatever else the animal was injected with prior to slaughter. It amazes me how little people care about what they put in their mouth.
I can buy spring mix, organic for $2.99 at fresh market... and $3.29 for non-organic at walmart....so dont tell me walmart is cheaper. They get you thinking that, you get lazy and then they hit your wallet.

EDIT: GATORS I LOVE that avitar in your sig! cracks me up.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311