over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on breakup and pride

You don't break up with someone because you can't give them the time to commit to them. Isn't that what a relationship is? Making it work. She found someone else or wants someone else. Thats all it is. Be straight forward with her and tell her this. Tell her you don't dump someone because you don't have enough time. Thats not how things are. Be straight with her and let her tell you the truth and then dump her.

Just for shits and giggles I'll keep this thing updated with what if anything happens. I appreciate the insight/advice, although this board is the only place everyone has assumed her guilt in something, as in a lot of these threads there's a lot of witch hunting...but I'll agree that was my first reaction too and it will be on my mind.

But...

My best friend, who's always been suspicious of this girl from day 1 shocked me last night. I told him I got some new DVD's that I was gonna watch and I had my eye on a few girls at the gym when he said, "dude, she's been really good to you, at least give her a chance". He saw the texts, agreed its weird as shit, but still told me to hold off on making any final moves.

I know im hammering you bro, but it's what bros do... I have "bro code" tattooed on my chest

Yea that really attracts a woman, to let her know upfront, she will always be second to "the bro`s". You are not the person I ever want woman advice from.

The point of this thread is not to be judge, jury and executioner of what this girl is doing, that is all speculation. The point, I believe should be advice to the OP on how to handle it. But I also understand all the jaded dudes wanna call out every other chick as evil, she`s doing this, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea that really attracts a woman, to let her know upfront, she will always be second to "the bro`s". You are not the person I ever want woman advice from.

The point of this thread is not to be judge, jury and executioner of what this girl is doing, that is all speculation. The point, I believe should be advice to the OP on how to handle it. But I also understand all the jaded dudes wanna call out every other chick as evil, she`s doing this, etc.

Pretty much.

I haven't used aldactone yet but have some and have done plenty of research on it's use. 50mg is fine and bumping up to 75mg should be OK. I've heard of some that'll increase up to 100mg, but that sounds a bit high for me. I would stay away from Lasix "tabs" as they're too unpredictable.

xcel

That ship has left the dock my man not to return sound like she was cn someone or certainly meet someone and really didn't want to hurt you

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

you are actually this dense?

and no, it's not about judge, jury, executioner.. it's been the general consensus among guys in this thread because it happens SO OFTEN.

it's just one of those things that girls do.. it's like their reputation.. it's a lot like saying "girls go for assholes". that sounds just as judgmental, but we all know it's pretty much true lol.

im glad OP is gunna follow up on what happens here... though im pretty sure I know what it's going to be.

I have a feeling his girl (like a lot of girls) is a really good liar, she's going to make him believe everything is fine and nothing happened, and they will be on their merry way...and he may or may not find out the truth months/years down the road.

either way, cheers all around

Or she's not lying about anything. Can't crucify the girl about things that cannot be known. I could make a case either way, who's gonna know? And who cares.

I'm dealing with what I can see. I find it odd everyone in real life, from gym bro's to my sister, all think the girl is just weird and wiggin out, and everyone on the interweb knows she's lying.

Anyways, I caved to curiosity and texted her and asked her what the deal was and to tell me the truth. She gave me the weeks highlights, said she was still overwhelmed and hoped I was doin alright doin my thing.

It is what it is until she tries to come back. I don't see the need to think things are ok or to assume the worst either. Lettin it be for now...if there's a talk to be had down the line so be it.

Personally, I could never forgive a girl for cheating. But I know guys and girls who have forgiven, gotten married to the offender and have been very happy since. Everyone at some point in life is going to hurt you, what you do with that will determine what kind of person you become. Some people are worth it, some aren't. It doesn't have to make sense, gotta follow your gut. Lot of bitter dudes on here. I'm glad I'm not carrying that kind of baggage lol.

Nobody is perfect, and some of us are pretty fucked up if we stop n look in the mirror. I mean honestly look around here from the "outside perspective", anyone willing to pin gear is a little tweaked in the head.

There's no way of knowing what REALLY is going on here. One thing for certain is that her level of ambition is ridiculous and sounds almost obsessive. People generally tend think she's banging some other guy right off the bat. That may or may not be the case here.

If anything, what she's really getting off on is her ridiculous amount of curricular activity - multiple jobs, school, multiple degrees... What's she trying to do? Be the next Lee Iaccoca? Ridiculous. What kind of relationship can you possibly be enjoying as it is? What do you do? Make an appointment or does she pencil you in?

I'm sorry you are going through the distress but since I don't know her or what's going on with her, all I can see is your side - which doesn't look good.

And now she's telling YOU she doesn't have time to give to the relationship because her quest for world domination is taking up too much of her time?

What I think you need to do (or needed to do) is walk away yourself. Put her on the back burner and see how she likes it. Again, it's probably too late now but I can tell you that if you do get back together after her "workload" lightens up, at least you'll know where you rank in her life right?

You know in you're heart that something dose'nt seem right with this situation, so now it's time to take a couple of days off from work and follow her. She already admited to not being fair with you and has given you a reason to be suspicious, so return the favor and rent an inconspicuous vehical and keep an eye on her. At least you will have a good chance of finding out the truth one way or another. My buddy and i did this when he suspected his wife was cheating and sure enough we followed her right to the boyfriend. He was heartbroken, but was glad to be able to stop agonizing and bring closure to his marriage.

Last edited:
you are actually this dense?

and no, it's not about judge, jury, executioner.. it's been the general consensus among guys in this thread because it happens SO OFTEN.

it's just one of those things that girls do.. it's like their reputation.. it's a lot like saying "girls go for assholes". that sounds just as judgmental, but we all know it's pretty much true lol.

im glad OP is gunna follow up on what happens here... though im pretty sure I know what it's going to be.

I have a feeling his girl (like a lot of girls) is a really good liar, she's going to make him believe everything is fine and nothing happened, and they will be on their merry way...and he may or may not find out the truth months/years down the road.

either way, cheers all around
How many times have you been cheated on?!? You and your "bros" must be a bunch of tools. No wonder your women want some strange. You're either very short and/or a have a very small penis. Either way, you've been so hurt by women in ways that probably could almost make you cry yourself to sleep if you wouldn't resent yourself so much for it.

I'm just sayin' because it's SO OFTEN true.

How many times have you been cheated on?!? You and your "bros" must be a bunch of tools. No wonder your women want some strange. You're either very short and/or a have a very small penis. Either way, you've been so hurt by women in ways that probably could almost make you cry yourself to sleep if you wouldn't resent yourself so much for it.

WTF does height have to do with it? Why does every tall guy think that short guys are pissed off about their height?

WTF does height have to do with it? Why does every tall guy think that short guys are pissed off about their height?

that's just what simpletons say when they don't actually have an argument. "you must have a small penis, can't last long in bed, must be short, ugly, broke, fat etc."

not the most clever, but consider the source.

but to answer the question, ive never been cheated on... but I do have a lot of female friends, so I get to witness it first hand. as soon as they pull out the "break" card, they are at a restaurant with another man. it doesn't go past that.. as they have the decency to break up with their boyfriends if the dates go well...

so I guess that's something..lol

Last edited:

that's just what simpletons say when they don't actually have an argument. "you must have a small penis, can't last long in bed, must be short, ugly, broke, fat etc."

but to answer the question, ive never been cheated on... but I do have a lot of female friends, so I get to witness it first hand. as soon as they pull out the "break" card, they are at a restaurant with another man. it doesn't go past that.. as they have the decency to break up with their boyfriends if the dates go well...

so I guess that's something..lol
Pissed you off did I? Why? Because I made a broad, sweeping generalization that isn't indicative of jack shit?

Hmm.. What other fucking morons did that here in this thread?

But thank you for proving my point so absolutely perfectly.

(you can always count on an idiot - you can play them like clockwork mice)

Maybe you should have considered the source.

You see, look at these two responses. The first one just applied to someone of small stature whereas the other applied to someone lacking in another type of size. Elementary, but garnered two responses almost right away filled with anger.

You didn't see any of these individuals say earlier, "Just because she wants time to herself, doesn't mean..."

No. They immediately jumped to the general conclusion as if it were fact. People do this to others every day. I see it all the time. In fact, it's these stereotypes, these generalities, that cause most of the hatred and anger that exist among people today. Look how angry they became. One could easily assume that I was pretty close to the mark. One of them, after an insult or two, attempted to give some indication of his prowess among women. It could easily be assumed he has none. Is it more likely he's surrounded by women friends? Or that he has few or none?

But I'm not going to do that. Each of these individuals, like the OP's girl, have their own unique set of life's circumstances and genetics that combined to create who they are - a unique individual, no matter how witless, are both like and unlike any other in the world.

I should probably apologize to them individually. I just don't want to.

Pissed you off did I? Why? Because I made a broad, sweeping generalization that isn't indicative of jack shit?

Hmm.. What other fucking morons did that here in this thread?

But thank you for proving my point so absolutely perfectly.

(you can always count on an idiot - you can play them like clockwork mice)

U mad bro?

Last edited:

Dude, you're trying too hard. That was seriously hard to read. The kind of response I expect from a female.

LOL, If you knuckle heads think you are going to win a logical debate against Ouch, you are sadly mistaken. I find him to be one of the most reasonable, well thought out guys here.

Maybe you should have considered the source.

You see, look at these two responses. The first one just applied to someone of small stature whereas the other applied to someone lacking in another type of size. Elementary, but garnered two responses almost right away filled with anger.

I was actually alluding to a post in the thread "marriage?" where a user posted that if your woman cheats on you, it must be because: small penis, broke, etc..

No. They immediately jumped to the general conclusion as if it were fact. People do this to others every day. I see it all the time. In fact, it's these stereotypes, these generalities, that cause most of the hatred and anger that exist among people today. Look how angry they became.

from what I read, most users said things like: "probably" "possibly" "it is likely that"...."this is what happened to me" etc..

you are correct tho, it's not right to draw conclusions when all the evidence has yet to be put on the table.. people have just given their personal experiences, and based on those experiences, things aren't looking great for OP.

Dude, you're trying too hard. That was seriously hard to read. The kind of response I expect from a female.
So um... which one did I get right?

Why do you guys do this?

Do you even realize how transparent it is? I've been in this forum for almost 10 years and what you write is even more telling than the wording you use day to day in your speech. Reading between the lines is what I'm supposed to do!

And it's helped a lot of people. How else do you think I get away with the shit I do on this board? I've helped half of these people at one time or another. Don't peg me for some kind of chump. Cmon... Seriously, politely, please. Show some respect!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws