advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current Mr. Olympia trains like a lady, what does that teach you?

Unfortunately in my opinion as chemicals continue to evolve physical enhancement will get to a point where resistance training is not necessary.
I feel the current Mr O is a perfect example.
Dude got hooked up with some advanced PEDS

Who cares?

He is just doing what works for him
and he has proved it on the stage many times.

"If it aint broke, don't fix it"

Regan Grimes....23 years old...excuse me just turned 24 years old

Started training at 17 years old....Pro bodybuilder by 22 years old

6 foot tall 240lbs

Gains at least 15lbs a year of muscle mass

Trained by Chris Aceto who is steadfast in that he likes guys to use TRT dosages or go off in the offseason....and then hit the gas come prep.

Anyone else in here get their pro card after 5 years of training? Anyone else in here look like that at 22-24 years of age?

This sport is ruled by genetics. its not fair and it freaking hurts the ego bigtime but its the cold hard honest truth. Some rare guys have it....and the majority of guys dont!

Heath has it...wins his first 2 shows natural, wins his pro card on (cant remember exactly i think it was 400mg deca a week and 120mg of tren a week.....something to that effect was what he was doing the entire prep before he won his pro card....cant remember it exactly but it was something close to that or i might be right on the money....actually i might be overstating it....it could be 300mg deca and 100mg of tren...I cannot remember the specifics).....Hits a little bit of vitamin G i think his 3rd or 4th show of his pro career (Ironman) and transforms again.....

it is what it is. The same reason these guys are turning into pro bodybuilders after 5 years of training is the same reason they explode on the same noobie dosages everyone else in this forum took when they first started. Look at Heath now compared to when he was a beginning pro....Much more massive and chiseled isnt he...well his dosages went up just like all you guys reading this did....except he still has those insane genetics.

You got 35-45 year old men in this forum training and blasting dosages for decades that are scary in itself....and they would get embarrassed and destroyed onstage by a 22 year old kid who has been lifting for 5 years.

If the answer isnt GENETICS i dont know how anyone could spell that out any more clearly

Attachments

• DSC_8150-3.jpg
    DSC_8150-3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Dante-You will never be able to convenience most people its more genetics than anything else. Most people want to say its all drugs. And more to your drug point. I remember how small and simple our cycles were, back in the 90's and we still had huge bastards. Now a days when i listen to what some people are running...1) I feel bad for them as they are running deadly cycles....2) i laugh and think, man i used to run 25% of that and was 225-240 lbs at 5'10".

Great example Dante as I was just thinking about Regan the other day after watching some of his training snaps on IG.

If you have ever watched them he trains relatively light for a 245lb monster. Lots of squeezing and slow and very controlled movements. Let's just say progressive overload is not a priority. These are no Ronnie Coleman, Dorian yates, dusty handshake, Jordan Peters kind of training sessions.

On one hand I'm jealous that he can build muscle that way and I def cannot. On the other hand I don't even know how fun that would be for me personally as training hard and intense is part of the reason I bodybuild.

Genetics > Everything.

Regan Grimes....23 years old...excuse me just turned 24 years old

Started training at 17 years old....Pro bodybuilder by 22 years old

6 foot tall 240lbs

Gains at least 15lbs a year of muscle mass

Trained by Chris Aceto who is steadfast in that he likes guys to use TRT dosages or go off in the offseason....and then hit the gas come prep.

Anyone else in here get their pro card after 5 years of training? Anyone else in here look like that at 22-24 years of age?

This sport is ruled by genetics. its not fair and it freaking hurts the ego bigtime but its the cold hard honest truth. Some rare guys have it....and the majority of guys dont!

Heath has it...wins his first 2 shows natural, wins his pro card on (cant remember exactly i think it was 400mg deca a week and 120mg of tren a week.....something to that effect was what he was doing the entire prep before he won his pro card....cant remember it exactly but it was something close to that or i might be right on the money....actually i might be overstating it....it could be 300mg deca and 100mg of tren...I cannot remember the specifics).....Hits a little bit of vitamin G i think his 3rd or 4th show of his pro career (Ironman) and transforms again.....

it is what it is. The same reason these guys are turning into pro bodybuilders after 5 years of training is the same reason they explode on the same noobie dosages everyone else in this forum took when they first started. Look at Heath now compared to when he was a beginning pro....Much more massive and chiseled isnt he...well his dosages went up just like all you guys reading this did....except he still has those insane genetics.

You got 35-45 year old men in this forum training and blasting dosages for decades that are scary in itself....and they would get embarrassed and destroyed onstage by a 22 year old kid who has been lifting for 5 years.

If the answer isnt GENETICS i dont know how anyone could spell that out any more clearly

Did you come to terms with this right away given how long you trained various amateurs and pros? I mean you fuckin progressively grew to 300 freaking pounds, was that just a personal mission or were you still under the impression that you could do well as a bodybuilder?

The traits that a lot of guys on this forum, and a lot of bodybuilders have; ie. tunnel vision, absolute focus, progression are essentially what you need in life to be good at ANYTHING. All the successful people I've met from neurosurgeons, to guys running hundred million dollar portfolios to successful business owners had that same mentality of just putting in work day in and day out for many many years to get to where they are.

Seems to me that most bodybuilders just lack the genetic component to succeed, and the time it takes them to realize this is what can separate the smart individual who will focus on other things in life and do this as a hobby, and the 48 year old aspiring amateur whose been competing for 30 years, and still gunning for a pro card.

Or maybe it's just insecurity about being small for a lot of guys :)

Guys mentioned Dallas,Ronnie etc on their weight they lifted to be a monster on stage.Look at Ronnie today,was top of the line in The Mr.O category in his 8 straight wins.But now what's 3 hip replacements,3-4 knee replacements.To me none of that is worth what he did,that's my opinion though.Dallas is 26 and been a 800# and up lifter and good chance he'll be having same surgeries after he gets older.Genetics are the key role in any sport you do.Phil might lift light who cares the guy is and has been back to back winning the Mr.Olympia period.Whatever he's doing is working.Why change or fix something that is not broke.It all boils down to Genetics and hard work.

Phil Heath does not train like a woman lol wtf..

he's just strong as hell so it looks easy for him

Well, we could make a case that's it's genetics and genetics, couldn't we?
Yeah guess so lol.I'm not any way in tune with all the bodybuilders trying to learn and catch up honestly.From any standpoint in any Sport there is Genetics are going to be what makes them a legend in their sport with less work than the one without great genetics and putting in 10 times the work.But you can have everything in a sport and not work hard enough,your genetics mean nothing.Okay I think I already confused myself,Mic Drop.

Probably doesn't wanna end up like Ronnie

Ronnie swears he doesn't regret it and would do it all over again.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZolliFtMw"]How Did Ronnie Coleman Destroy His Body ? - YouTube[/ame]

Looking back he probably would have changed things, I'd bet.

kid at my gym, charlie williams, just won jr nats overall, he's got the 3rd best genetics ive ever seen in person.
he was always muscular, even at 170 he was impressive. and strong. i saw him bench 400, do dips with 4 or 5 45lb plates chained to him, leg press 1200+ pounds.
but once he started training for real, and EATING, he exploded in size. cuz he didnt eat much at all.
now he's 230 or so and godam gorilla strong. not gonna post pics of him here, but he's public on instagram, @chuckkitty. his crew most definitely lift heavy, heavy weight.
and he grew to what he is now in only 3 years i think, 3 or maybe closer to 4 now and still has that skeletal structure, tiny waist.
he's gonna be another regan grimes, in my opinion.

kid at my gym, charlie williams, just won jr nats overall, he's got the 3rd best genetics ive ever seen in person.
he was always muscular, even at 170 he was impressive. and strong. i saw him bench 400, do dips with 4 or 5 45lb plates chained to him, leg press 1200+ pounds.
but once he started training for real, and EATING, he exploded in size. cuz he didnt eat much at all.
now he's 230 or so and godam gorilla strong. not gonna post pics of him here, but he's public on instagram, @chuckkitty. his crew most definitely lift heavy, heavy weight.
and he grew to what he is now in only 3 years i think, 3 or maybe closer to 4 now and still has that skeletal structure, tiny waist.
he's gonna be another regan grimes, in my opinion.

lol...he didn't win the overall....he got 2nd in his class, and got a card...

but, hes got a good future if he continues on.....

think he'll continue with classic...???or move to BB...???

Last edited:
i dont see the big deal about Regan Grimes tbh..

a big hubub was made about Cody Montgomery... who won his pro card at like...20 (21?)

hasn't done a whole lot since

i dont see the big deal about Regan Grimes tbh..

a big hubub was made about Cody Montgomery... who won his pro card at like...20 (21?)

hasn't done a whole lot since

I don't either....he looks OK....not great..

but when Dallas won the NAs....he looked OK...not great either...

sooooo

I don't either....he looks OK....not great..

but when Dallas won the NAs....he looked OK...not great either...

sooooo

I think the question becomes, what is Regan going to have to do/take to get that 40-50lbs of stage weight that he needs to be Olympia level? Cedric and Dallas where both 290+ at the Arnold, same height.

I think the question becomes, what is Regan going to have to do/take to get that 40-50lbs of stage weight that he needs to be Olympia level? Cedric and Dallas where both 290+ at the Arnold, same height.

From watching his training videos from his off season and precontest over the last year he's going to have to start training hard and heavy. Sure I'm sure he could push more drugs but he seems like he's a smart kid and in it for longevity. But the training it's going to need to be ramped up if he wants to be 275 on stage. I'm guessing he was around 235-240 on stage this time given his weigh ins and such over his final week and after dropping fluid. Pretty sure he was Weighing around 240 a week out. Not sure if it will happen given he's all about his astheltics and small waist

From watching his training videos from his off season and precontest over the last year he's going to have to start training hard and heavy. Sure I'm sure he could push more drugs but he seems like he's a smart kid and in it for longevity. But the training it's going to need to be ramped up if he wants to be 275 on stage. I'm guessing he was around 235-240 on stage this time given his weigh ins and such over his final week and after dropping fluid. Pretty sure he was Weighing around 240 a week out. Not sure if it will happen given he's all about his astheltics and small waist

I watched a lot of his videos. They were good to watch at breakfast and dinner, my two meals at the dinner table. This kid screams genetics because he lifts like a bikini chick. Watch his training videos. High reps, cable machines, nowhere near failure. He has NO idea about diet. Chris is invaluable to him I'm sure. He was speaking of his offseason diet. He said 8oz meat with 2 cups of rice 6-7 times a day. He then says "probably pretty close to 15 THOUSAND calories". I nearly choked on my eggs at that point lol.

But the kid is determined. He doesn't skip a beat. Everything is clockwork to him and he has a killer shape. He does need a lot more muscle mass, but he knows that. He also loves the sport of bodybuilding, you can tell. He won't go to the classic division. He says he just loves getting bigger and wants to be huge. So good on him! Easily liked.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131