over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHEA is a MUST when using AAS

Andro308

Registered
I remember reading somewhere that DHEA supplement is a must when on any kind of AAS cycle. I can’t remember where I saw this but wanted to know if there’s any truth to it?

thanks

I believe DHEA increases IGF-1 levels. Read it in some study, but don't remember where. I think the dose was 100 mgs of DHEA per day.

I think dr crisler was a pretty big advocate for it and dr Nichols uses that's and preg according to bloodwork and seems most "trt docs" use it if needed but can't say I noticed that much of a difference with and without. Last experiment I ran running both preg and dhea my anxiety went through the roof.

testing is important of course.

However those of us that dont get it do we really know where our dhea levels stand? No

Some research says people on hrt/trt for a long time, dhea and pregnenolone levels are quite lower than people who dont use hormones and/or do a cycle then get off all hormones.

It can be added to TRT regimens combined with pregnenolone too.

Last time I tested dhea-s, couple years ago and a couple years being on gear, my dhea levels were high. Another one of those, you dont just take it compounds, you get bloodwork and address accordingly.

Need to get baseline numbers tested first. My DHEA runs on the low end of the normal range and my pregnenolone levels are essentially non existent if I am not taking them. Problem with them is they also raise estradiol and progesterone, which I personally don't want. These hormones are tricky to play with.

My DHEA is 2x above range and I'm not taking anything

HCG will also raise DHEA and Pregnenolone, so depending on what your levels are, adding extra DHEA and or Pregnenolone might be overkill.

Need to get baseline numbers tested first. My DHEA runs on the low end of the normal range and my pregnenolone levels are essentially non existent if I am not taking them. Problem with them is they also raise estradiol and progesterone, which I personally don't want. These hormones are tricky to play with.

pretty much as long term users do from my research.

That said, I just came off an eq,deca and test cycle, deca at 250, eq at 300 and test at 250, and I noticed after my shots, eq seemed to make me way more anxious. I thought it was placebo but after the shot next few days it seemed to real anxiety which I dislike. On the other hand Deca seemed to make me feel more calm.

I just started trt ,id say use low dose of both maybe 35 mgs dhea and 25 pregnenolone. I'm using 25 mgs pregnenolone in a rub on blend that has some other calm herbs. I could use more, but im being cautious as I think this is plenty.

I could be wrong but I seem to feel more calm, less anxiety and well being, so it could be from the test only hormone levels and pregnenolone, its difficult to pinpoint . My memory seems better as well like I feel more sharp at crucial times during the day

could it be all plaeco? absolutely That said, if you use hormones non stop, hrt, or trt orr both, its been five years since the last time I went completely off, and dont wanna do it again, it was a learning experience, felt blah , its very wise to supplement both from time to time. I prefer to do it on trt.

I use it when I get adrenal fatigue, some orals just make me feel like hell and at times I get adrenal like fatigue symptoms and DHEA helps so much... very underestimated!

What are side effects of high DHEA? I feel fatigued sometimes too, and it's because of high DHEA it's 2x above the range without taking anything but TRT

HCG will also raise DHEA and Pregnenolone, so depending on what your levels are, adding extra DHEA and or Pregnenolone might be overkill.

I'm strongly considering HCG use for this reason. I just don't know what will happen to my estradiol and progesterone on HCG.

pretty much as long term users do from my research.

That said, I just came off an eq,deca and test cycle, deca at 250, eq at 300 and test at 250, and I noticed after my shots, eq seemed to make me way more anxious. I thought it was placebo but after the shot next few days it seemed to real anxiety which I dislike. On the other hand Deca seemed to make me feel more calm.

I just started trt ,id say use low dose of both maybe 35 mgs dhea and 25 pregnenolone. I'm using 25 mgs pregnenolone in a rub on blend that has some other calm herbs. I could use more, but im being cautious as I think this is plenty.

I could be wrong but I seem to feel more calm, less anxiety and well being, so it could be from the test only hormone levels and pregnenolone, its difficult to pinpoint . My memory seems better as well like I feel more sharp at crucial times during the day

could it be all plaeco? absolutely That said, if you use hormones non stop, hrt, or trt orr both, its been five years since the last time I went completely off, and dont wanna do it again, it was a learning experience, felt blah , its very wise to supplement both from time to time. I prefer to do it on trt.

25mg DHEA takes me from low 200s to high 300s, but raises estradiol.

70mg pregnenolone raised my level from below 10 to 80. That's still really low but it's better than below 10. My progesterone tested really high though and my estradiol was in the 40s. I want to use 150mg pregnenolone but that might not be wise so I dropped it altogether.

I use one to two pumps Dermacrine a day and feel a definite improvement in quality of life, energy and libido with it vs TRT only. Dermacrine has the following per 5 pumps:
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Amount per serving%DV
Pumps per Bottle: 130
Supplement Facts
DHEA72mg**
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%)36mg**
Resveratrol (99%)36mg**
Pregnenolone18mg**
Chrysin (99%)9mg**
Other Ingredients: Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine.

Iconic Formulations also makes a dhea and preg solo transdermal and the two are only like 20 a bottle and would last about 4 months at 25mg/day for each. For $10 a month it is a cheap experiment to run. I also think the older you are the better these tend to work. I know that I noticed little to nothing when I was in my 20's but at 37 I notice the improvement far more. I also make zero endo test so YMMV.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws