over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next best Anabolic to Trenbolone

I think some people started responding to this thread as if it was asking their favorite anabolic compound. If you don't have experience with compounds that are greatly anabolic, I'd expect you to be educated in your response or try to become educated from others. Someone stating EQ or Mast just shows me right away you misinterpreted the idea of this thread.

Anavar
Superdrol
Winstrol
NPP
Primo
Trestolone
...perhaps even tbol are in the conversation as far as I am concerned. My personal favorite has probably been NPP over the years.

Im hearing positive reviews about stenbolone. I have half a mind to try it next blast but Im sure Ill roll with tren.

I vote for DHB for dry lean gains. I would say trestolone is a better anabolic than DHB or tren, but it's not dry at moderate to high doses.

This is going to be really personal.
Different people respond to drugs in various ways.

I may be one of the few that grows best - and dry - while on Nandrolone.
More muscle than Test, less sides, better look.

My personal favorite for lean gains would be NPP, probably even over tren! Tren is hands down the better cutter, and I will say tren changes my body more, but in terms of pure lean mass, for me NPP!

I don't get how people can state it's definitely not x compound because we are all different. Although it's common knowledge what most compounds do to most people. I can understand most of the answers (eq, mast, winny etc). I have experimented a lot and certain things help give you a similar look to tren but nearly all are far behind in regards to effectiveness. The only thing that comes close for me is legit anavar. Sdrol can also be amazing for "lean dry gains" but I feel horrible when using it. It's not aas but igf-1 lr3 also comes to mind.
I used some igf-1 lr3 back around 07 and it seemed damn good. Don't hear much about it now.

Definitely Deca. I have never got watery and bloated like I hear people say. Probably my all time favorite.

I used some igf-1 lr3 back around 07 and it seemed damn good. Don't hear much about it now.

Yes it can be incredible for some people. Ideally when someone is lean and their insulin sensitivity is high and they can combine it with plenty of aminos and carbs. I am using it myself right now and have always been a fan of it. Now it doesn't belong amongst tren like gains (most things don't) but I think there are a handful of drugs that really assist a certain look (lean, tight and full) and LR3 is one of them.

I'd take legit primo and masteron together. Second would be NPP.

Yes it can be incredible for some people. Ideally when someone is lean and their insulin sensitivity is high and they can combine it with plenty of aminos and carbs. I am using it myself right now and have always been a fan of it. Now it doesn't belong amongst tren like gains (most things don't) but I think there are a handful of drugs that really assist a certain look (lean, tight and full) and LR3 is one of them.
I agree 100% Nothing for me could ever produce the results of good trenbolone. The strength and lean mass gains were incredible. Mg for Mg it is king IMO. Its downside is that it is very unhealthy, especially in the doses used by many bodybuilders. Even at lower doses I think it is especially bad for health.

DHB Cypionate works really good. Great for vascularity stacked with Masteron.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear