over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS that cause ZERO anxiety

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know we have some threads on anxiety and roids and which are worse and etc. Heck, I have started a thread like that.
THIS thread I am desperate to find out if there are ANY AAS that don't cause ANY anxiety and have NEVER been reported to. I tried to add npp at just 150mg a week and I think it triggered my anxiety. Test was only at 200mg a week with the npp. and I swear it triggered my anxiety.

I wanna do some kind of "blast" this summer. but afraid those days may be gone UNLESS I can find a few compounds that don't cause anxiety AT ALL.
I am thinking:
-hgh (not an AAS but a ped that could promote gians with zero anxiety)
-anavar (super low sides ok for kids and women must be mild...?)
-Winnie (I have some tabs on hand, dont know if Winnie could give any anxiety I haven't really used it in over 20 years)
-dbol (I have no idea bout this one have never taken it)
-primo (I know its pricey but if I could run that with zero anxiety sides i'd be willing to pay for it)
-masteron? (I have always liked it in the past but haven't been lean enough to use it for several years so don't know if it would cause me anxiety or not)

Seems I cant handle any AAS in the family of tren and deca, npp, no eq either.

Would really enjoy to hear some thoughts on an "Anxiety proof" little low dose blast. I will be relying on diet and exercise more than I did in the past so don't need/want big doses just a lil help and have a lil fun again....
-F2S

Going to bed but a quick note and whilst aas can massively impact anxiety levels I don't think there are any that cause zero anxiety in all people. Any fluctuations in hormones could cause anxiety and as you know 1001 things could cause that anxiety outside of hormones. Obviously there are some aas that are a big no for most people so it's a case of not playing with fire and avoiding those (eq and tren for example). You have experimented so you know yourself better than anyone else what is best for you.

I will say the way you dose certain things can have a massive impact on potential anxiety. One example for me if I dose 100mg tren a eod I would be bad from day 1 and would struggle after the first inj but if I start at 10mg per day and go up approx 1-2mg everyday once I get to 50mg per day I usually feel amazing on it (50mg daily being the same as 100mg eod). Although with an androgen of that strength in my system I still have to be careful but generally when I build up the dose I feel great on tren.

For me the worst one is probably eq or a standard dosing of tren. I have had a major panic attack the day after first dosing both (separately) in the past. I also have to be careful with mast (dosing is key). I need to also gradually increase test dosage. I have to be careful with primo. AI's as well. HCG is horrible especially at higher doses. Test and nandrolone are usually fine for me. Avar, tbol, dbol all are fine for me. HGH and LR3 or basically any peptides are all fine.

By your post it sounds like a simple test and primo cycle should be great for you. You could add in some avar or tbol at some point as well. Plus hgh or insulin if needed/wanted.

Going to bed but a quick note and whilst aas can massively impact anxiety levels I don't think there are any that cause zero anxiety in all people. Any fluctuations in hormones could cause anxiety and as you know 1001 things could cause that anxiety outside of hormones. Obviously there are some aas that are a big no for most people so it's a case of not playing with fire and avoiding those (eq and tren for example). You have experimented so you know yourself better than anyone else what is best for you.

I will say the way you dose certain things can have a massive impact on potential anxiety. One example for me if I dose 100mg tren a eod I would be bad from day 1 and would struggle after the first inj but if I start at 10mg per day and go up approx 1-2mg everyday once I get to 50mg per day I usually feel amazing on it (50mg daily being the same as 100mg eod). Although with an androgen of that strength in my system I still have to be careful but generally when I build up the dose I feel great on tren.

For me the worst one is probably eq or a standard dosing of tren. I have had a major panic attack the day after first dosing both (separately) in the past. I also have to be careful with mast (dosing is key). I need to also gradually increase test dosage. I have to be careful with primo. AI's as well. HCG is horrible especially at higher doses. Test and nandrolone are usually fine for me. Avar, tbol, dbol all are fine for me. HGH and LR3 or basically any peptides are all fine.

By your post it sounds like a simple test and primo cycle should be great for you. You could add in some avar or tbol at some point as well. Plus hgh or insulin if needed/wanted.

This!

Acclimation is a huge factor.

Everybody should milk lower doses and slowly ramp up for less sides, and better overall gain from the hormones.

I’ve found that it has a lot to do with your current situation in life. If you’re on tren and life is good then you don’t worry about shit, that’s the case for me right now. If you’re on tren with a hot girlfriend and money problems she is 100% perpetually cheating on you and the world is about to collapse on you.....been there too 🤦🏻‍♂️

Low dose mixing.

250 test
400-600 primo
200 npp
25mg anadrol Pre workout on lift days.

That would be a higher anabolic and lower androgen cycle...if you want to tighten up, Chang drol to anavar

You could explore the use of a low dose CCB (calcium channel blocker). All AAS increase intracellular influx of Ca2+ (calcium ions play on our electrophysiology-- heart--neurons via action potentials). These act as second messengers non-genomically and to a lesser degree, genomically. There's some suggestive literature that T-type calcium channels are highly expressed in different regions of our brain/CNS that could be in part responsible for anxiety, depression or psychological manifestations in general.

Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker, you could explore the use of the combination of magnesium glycinate with magnesium L-threonate. If you didn't want to pursue pharmacological interventions.

It may be totally unrelated to Ca2+.

Very happy to see this thread, as it mirrors a lot of the problems I've had in using AAS as I get older, and wondering where I go from here.

First, I would like to admit that I have issues with anxiety and OCD that get better or worse depending on what AAS, stimulants, and other compounds I am on at the moment.

Second, I would like to say that unfortunately, things change as we get older. Compounds that never used to bother me in the past bother me now. Whether that's related to my ongoing hypothyroid problems (thyroid effecting serotonin receptor activity), or other issues, I used to be able to take certain things in the past that I just can't take anymore. Tren is the prime example of that, not that it makes me anxious, but that it makes me a mean motherfucker with a horrible temper, and it gives me gyno, and it didn't effect me that way when I was younger.

For me, personally, anxiety is related to estrogen levels, which is a big problem as even micro-doses of an AI always seem to crash my estradiol and make me feel depressed and exhausted. Large doses of HCG will trigger massive anxiety and OCD, as well as "wet" compounds like Trestolone.

DHT compounds (Proviron, Masteron) will have a positive effect on decreasing my anxiety and OCD, although if I take too much I will feel too down, so there is a fine balance in there somewhere. DHT exerts many of it's effects not only at the androgen receptor, but at the estrogen receptors, specifically ER-b. This, I believe, is why Nolvadex and other SERMS always made my anxiety worse, as I have seen research that tamoxifen competitively blocks not only estradiol but also DHT at ER-b, which blocks the anxiolytic effects of DHT just as it blocks that anxiogenic effects of E2.

Testosterone, for me, has always generally been a positive, and the more test I take the more it decreases my anxiety and OCD compared to TRT levels, whether that's because of testosterone's effects at the GABA receptors or other factors. Test aromatizes to estrogen, of course, but by 5-AR it also produces DHT, which has an anxiolytic effect for me. So on balance, more testosterone is better for me (up to a point, of course.)

For me, personally, I've had to keep it to Test + a DHT (Proviron, Masteron) as I've gotten older. I would love to find other options that I can still live with as I get older, but it's always a gamble. Things that used to work for me in the past now either give me anxiety, or give me gyno, so I have to avoid them. So although I've taken virtually every AAS over the last 28 years of steroid use, now I find myself trying to sort through all the available options and stick to the dwindling list of things that will still work for me.

I am always reminded of what Marcellus Wallace says to Butch in Pulp Fiction: "You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't."

At the age of 52, I am finding that more and more true every day.

If you're looking for a feel good steroid, for me nothing was better in that regard than dbol.

You could explore the use of a low dose CCB (calcium channel blocker). All AAS increase intracellular influx of Ca2+ (calcium ions play on our electrophysiology-- heart--neurons via action potentials). These act as second messengers non-genomically and to a lesser degree, genomically. There's some suggestive literature that T-type calcium channels are highly expressed in different regions of our brain/CNS that could be in part responsible for anxiety, depression or psychological manifestations in general.

Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker, you could explore the use of the combination of magnesium glycinate with magnesium L-threonate. If you didn't want to pursue pharmacological interventions.

Thank you for that info! I am desperate enough to give this a try. not a big fan of Big Pharma. Looking into Kratom to help with the anxiety too. that's prob a whole other thread tho lol
-F2S

Very happy to see this thread, as it mirrors a lot of the problems I've had in using AAS as I get older, and wondering where I go from here.

First, I would like to admit that I have issues with anxiety and OCD that get better or worse depending on what AAS, stimulants, and other compounds I am on at the moment.

Second, I would like to say that unfortunately, things change as we get older. Compounds that never used to bother me in the past bother me now. Whether that's related to my ongoing hypothyroid problems (thyroid effecting serotonin receptor activity), or other issues, I used to be able to take certain things in the past that I just can't take anymore. Tren is the prime example of that, not that it makes me anxious, but that it makes me a mean motherfucker with a horrible temper, and it gives me gyno, and it didn't effect me that way when I was younger.

For me, personally, anxiety is related to estrogen levels, which is a big problem as even micro-doses of an AI always seem to crash my estradiol and make me feel depressed and exhausted. Large doses of HCG will trigger massive anxiety and OCD, as well as "wet" compounds like Trestolone.

DHT compounds (Proviron, Masteron) will have a positive effect on decreasing my anxiety and OCD, although if I take too much I will feel too down, so there is a fine balance in there somewhere. DHT exerts many of it's effects not only at the androgen receptor, but at the estrogen receptors, specifically ER-b. This, I believe, is why Nolvadex and other SERMS always made my anxiety worse, as I have seen research that tamoxifen competitively blocks not only estradiol but also DHT at ER-b, which blocks the anxiolytic effects of DHT just as it blocks that anxiogenic effects of E2.

Testosterone, for me, has always generally been a positive, and the more test I take the more it decreases my anxiety and OCD compared to TRT levels, whether that's because of testosterone's effects at the GABA receptors or other factors. Test aromatizes to estrogen, of course, but by 5-AR it also produces DHT, which has an anxiolytic effect for me. So on balance, more testosterone is better for me (up to a point, of course.)

For me, personally, I've had to keep it to Test + a DHT (Proviron, Masteron) as I've gotten older. I would love to find other options that I can still live with as I get older, but it's always a gamble. Things that used to work for me in the past now either give me anxiety, or give me gyno, so I have to avoid them. So although I've taken virtually every AAS over the last 28 years of steroid use, now I find myself trying to sort through all the available options and stick to the dwindling list of things that will still work for me.

I am always reminded of what Marcellus Wallace says to Butch in Pulp Fiction: "You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't."

thanks for taking the time to post that! seems mirror ALOT of what I am going thru. I am 42 yr old right now. just 5-6 years ago I could take about anything and be ok. now, like you say its a freaking gamble. and I am so scared to gamble anymore I am hoping this thread will give me some safer pathways.

so far seems like primo, dbol, var, gh, slin and mast may be safest bets.....?
-F2S

thanks for taking the time to post that! seems mirror ALOT of what I am going thru. I am 42 yr old right now. just 5-6 years ago I could take about anything and be ok. now, like you say its a freaking gamble. and I am so scared to gamble anymore I am hoping this thread will give me some safer pathways.

-F2S
For me dbol was almost Iike an antidepressant. Not only did it not make me feel anxiety, it also decreased the little bit I had normally. I never suffered enough from anxiety to seek help, but I felt noticeably better on dbol. You have tried it havent you? The stuff for me that was incredible was Ciba back in the 80s. Later on the British Dispensary in Thailand was good.

I know we have some threads on anxiety and roids and which are worse and etc. Heck, I have started a thread like that.
THIS thread I am desperate to find out if there are ANY AAS that don't cause ANY anxiety and have NEVER been reported to. I tried to add npp at just 150mg a week and I think it triggered my anxiety. Test was only at 200mg a week with the npp. and I swear it triggered my anxiety.

I wanna do some kind of "blast" this summer. but afraid those days may be gone UNLESS I can find a few compounds that don't cause anxiety AT ALL.
I am thinking:
-hgh (not an AAS but a ped that could promote gians with zero anxiety)
-anavar (super low sides ok for kids and women must be mild...?)
-Winnie (I have some tabs on hand, dont know if Winnie could give any anxiety I haven't really used it in over 20 years)
-dbol (I have no idea bout this one have never taken it)
-primo (I know its pricey but if I could run that with zero anxiety sides i'd be willing to pay for it)
-masteron? (I have always liked it in the past but haven't been lean enough to use it for several years so don't know if it would cause me anxiety or not)

Seems I cant handle any AAS in the family of tren and deca, npp, no eq either.

Would really enjoy to hear some thoughts on an "Anxiety proof" little low dose blast. I will be relying on diet and exercise more than I did in the past so don't need/want big doses just a lil help and have a lil fun again....
-F2S
Anxiety disorders are incredibly hard to treat because there’s not just one problem where everyone can have the same treatment, however in your case I think is to much androgen for your system which can have a negative effect on your neurons regeneration in the brain and on Neurotransmitters.

We have two types of neurotransmitters in the body. These will include inhibitory and excitatory. The excitatory neurotransmitters are going to be responsible for stimulating the brain. The inhibitory neurotransmitters will be responsible for creating balance and they effect our mood. They can decrease when they are over active.

I would just start with a very low doze of test only, no any other drugs, 40mg per week.

-F2S

dude, part of this is just getting older plus all the unknowns we do to our selves.

there is no right answer and these things all change as the other things in our lives change, i think its a mistake to try to make drug use of any sort static. ideally we need to be concious of what we are doing and why.

for most here this is physical and mental, try to keep both progressing, probably your idea body is not the same now as it was 10 years ago and hopefully your mental ideal has changed too.

personally i have noticed the same things, i used to use gobs of gear and now 100mgs of something other then test seems like a cray cycle.

training also fucks with my head. cortistol can do a lot to fuck with your head as can many other of the chem changes that we do. you need to be open about what works for you. maybe thats just trt.

i keep trying things and trying to apply what i learned but im also open to that being an excercise in delusion and or futility.
;)

Anxiety disorders are incredibly hard to treat because there’s not just one problem where everyone can have the same treatment, however in your case I think is to much androgen for your system which can have a negative effect on your neurons regeneration in the brain and on Neurotransmitters.

We have two types of neurotransmitters in the body. These will include inhibitory and excitatory. The excitatory neurotransmitters are going to be responsible for stimulating the brain. The inhibitory neurotransmitters will be responsible for creating balance and they effect our mood. They can decrease when they are over active.

I would just start with a very low doze of test only, no any other drugs, 40mg per week.

Fit...

Stevie's post should be of great help and I know Emeric takes heat but this is actually a good starting point. As we get older, much like many have posted... shit effects us differently. I know you want to 'blast' and have some fun. I miss the feeling too but micro doses are a good place to start (w some patience). I wouldn't have jumped into 150mg npp off the bat. 5-10mg a day and adjust up as you feel comfortable. Start low, have some patience and work your way up.

Fit...

Stevie's post should be of great help and I know Emeric takes heat but this is actually a good starting point. As we get older, much like many have posted... shit effects us differently. I know you want to 'blast' and have some fun. I miss the feeling too but micro doses are a good place to start (w some patience). I wouldn't have jumped into 150mg npp off the bat. 5-10mg a day and adjust up as you feel comfortable. Start low, have some patience and work your way up.
Hormones is just a small part for longevity, growth factors are in charge.
Growth Factors are critical to anti aging hormones. In a clinical study entitled,"Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study for Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging Related Dysfunctions", Dr. M. Suarez and colleagues, Dr. Suarez reported that "clinical evidence demonstrates that the replacement of Growth Factors significantly reduced symptoms of aging".

Reference: Suarez, M., et al., "Biometric Analysis of Controlled Clinical Study For Growth Factor Formulation on Multiple Parameters of Aging-Related Dysfunctions", High Tech Research Institute, 2002

Generally, progesterone and progesterone based AAS (or those with progesterone affinity) will contribute to anxiety.

However, the effect of progesterone stimulation is often relative to the levels of T and E. So if you even have normal progesterone levels, it will still stimulate your anxiety if T and E are low enough, such as when going off all hormones for longer periods.

I have no proof of this but it seems obviously highly probable from personal experience and observation:
Low T, Low E, high P=anxienty
Low T, high E, high P=emotional
high T, low E, high P=angry

I'm mainly not talking about AAS that "raise progesterone" (although that may happen), I'm talking about AAS that are based on progesterone and have a similar structure, and have an affinity for the progesterone receptor directly.

I know how valuable your posts are, just wish they came with a translation to layman’s terms sometimes lol

Interesting, thanks. Gotta read up on this, never heard of this proposed mechanism before.
Mag Threonate is pretty expensive but I think I'll try this again.

Have you tried CCBs yourself?

The thing about wine is that gets really good before it goes bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131