over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS that cause ZERO anxiety

For me dbol was almost Iike an antidepressant. Not only did it not make me feel anxiety, it also decreased the little bit I had normally. I never suffered enough from anxiety to seek help, but I felt noticeably better on dbol. You have tried it havent you? The stuff for me that was incredible was Ciba back in the 80s. Later on the British Dispensary in Thailand was good.
amazingly Dbol is like prob the ONLY aas I haven't tried lol. tbol, anadrol but no dbol. def gonna look into it.
I just wanna have a lil bump in size and for a bit. I realize I aint gonna look like i did early 30's but a lil blast be fun. its been years...
-F2S

Primobolan enanthate is the best feel good AAS. It gives you a sense of well-being. The time I did 700mg/week it felt like an antidepressant. Too bad it’s so expensive and is faked so often.

Fit...

Stevie's post should be of great help and I know Emeric takes heat but this is actually a good starting point. As we get older, much like many have posted... shit effects us differently. I know you want to 'blast' and have some fun. I miss the feeling too but micro doses are a good place to start (w some patience). I wouldn't have jumped into 150mg npp off the bat. 5-10mg a day and adjust up as you feel comfortable. Start low, have some patience and work your way up.

wow, and I thought 150mg WAS baby stepping it. I guess you are right. shit has changed so much. I haven't been working out or barely evening taking my trt shots for prob almost 5 years. now cuz of shelter in place happening I have actually gotten consistent with things and wanted to have a lil blast like the old days. in the old days I would shoot 100-150mg npp m/w/f I figured 50mg m/w/f would be a baby step. Nope. pretty sure that 150mg in a week triggered the anxiety.
good advice bro.
thanks
-F2S

wow, and I thought 150mg WAS baby stepping it. I guess you are right. shit has changed so much. I haven't been working out or barely evening taking my trt shots for prob almost 5 years. now cuz of shelter in place happening I have actually gotten consistent with things and wanted to have a lil blast like the old days. in the old days I would shoot 100-150mg npp m/w/f I figured 50mg m/w/f would be a baby step. Nope. pretty sure that 150mg in a week triggered the anxiety.
good advice bro.
thanks
-F2S

I'm pretty sure we are close to the same age... I too started npp recently but my b*tch ass just cant handle gear like I used too. Baby doses bro and work your way back up. I dont know if you mentioned trying trest or not but you may give it a go. Start at 3-5mg a day (no bs). I think it may give you a more dramatic effect, physically, but w its strong estrogenic properties, it may give you more trouble in the anxiety dept since you may have to combat the estrogen w an AI/serm. Those fuck me mentally more than any aas.

I take nothing but trt at 37, but recently added npp in @ 10mg a day. Loaded up on npp but wish I went w Trest instead as I am already experiencing wiener issues (loss of sensation). No anxiety tho.

Low, low dose dbol also is nice for a boost in strength as you get back into the swing of things. 5-10mg a day also gives me a nice sense of well being and no anxiety.

Obviously your experience will vary but just some ideas.

I sure do. I use 100mg, 15mg melatonin, and 2 tbsp zquil
Trazodone is so cheap with insurance

How close before bed do you take the trazodone? Do you feel refreshed when you wake up?

Close to bed as possible. At least for me, if I wasn't completely ready for bed when I took it, I'd still be awake all night. Make sure you're nice and relaxed.

Trazadone left me a damn mess the next morning. i'm really sensitive to all of that stuff. I take product called Nocturest now that actually works but when my sleeping gets really fcuked i take Ambien and 5mg is all i need. Weird thing about Ambien is sometimes i feel ok in the morning but sometimes i feel like a pile shit and can barely get moving.

I take 10mg gummies melatonin and 50mg benedryl sleepy pill at night
--F2S

I try to keep the stimulants to only in the morning, or at least no later than noon, but when I start to feel lethargic mid-afternoon it's always a temptation to use them.

I can talk to my doctor about perhaps trying the Trazodone to wean off the Valium. I know you also mentioned Buspirone before in the libido thread as helping with anxiety without causing further libido problems.
It would be something to discuss with your doc. Its a double edged sword. While Diazepam will act on your GABA receptor and help you relax... its hypnotic effect may be compromizing your REM sleep ,that's were you want to go(REM) sleep.
Buprizone is beneficial for sex/anxiety because its intended purpose is to help you balance out your neurotransmitters in you favor unlike most anti-axiolitics that are also CNS suppressant. (You need a little anxiety to enjoy and achieve an orgasm).
Trazadone might be the thing for you sides. It should wean you off the "pams" adjust your neuro's and help you achieve that REM sleep you are after. Also it side effect is increase erections.Discuss with your doctor.

Which AAS don't cause anxiety It's going to be a personal thing. I got social anxiety on Boldenone but maybe was for other reason however trenbolone didn't cause me that... On the other hands orals as anadrol, superdrol, winstrol or even mtren doesn't short my fuse but anavar does. The only aas that made me impatience or short tempered is one of the milder for the rest of the world.

Good luck!

It would be something to discuss with your doc. Its a double edged sword. While Diazepam will act on your GABA receptor and help you relax... its hypnotic effect may be compromizing your REM sleep ,that's were you want to go(REM) sleep.
Buprizone is beneficial for sex/anxiety because its intended purpose is to help you balance out your neurotransmitters in you favor unlike most anti-axiolitics that are also CNS suppressant. (You need a little anxiety to enjoy and achieve an orgasm).
Trazadone might be the thing for you sides. It should wean you off the "pams" adjust your neuro's and help you achieve that REM sleep you are after. Also it side effect is increase erections.Discuss with your doctor.

I will discuss with my doctor, thanks. Lord knows I could use the help with the anxiety, getting good sleep, and getting some libido back.

I have an appointment to see her this Friday and I want to talk with her about options to wean off the Valium, as I see my reliance on that as being a big part of the problem. Wish I never got started with it, but it is what it is.

I take 10mg gummies melatonin and 50mg benedryl sleepy pill at night
--F2S

I'd be careful with the long term use of Benadryl as well, because of the anti-cholinergic effects of diphenhydramine being linked to dementia and cognitive problems. I am no better with the Valium, as it has the same problems, but I recognize the risks and potential problems.

For me, Benadryl will put me out but make me really hung over, lethargic, and depressed the next day. Hope it doesn't effect you as badly as it does me.

Just something to watch out for. Benadryl may be over the counter, but it is definitely not without risks and long-term problems.

I will discuss with my doctor, thanks. Lord knows I could use the help with the anxiety, getting good sleep, and getting some libido back.

I have an appointment to see her this Friday and I want to talk with her about options to wean off the Valium, as I see my reliance on that as being a big part of the problem. Wish I never got started with it, but it is what it is.

I don’t know your doctor, I don’t know if she put you on the Valium and I know this is just a blanket assumption but any female doctor I’ve ever consulted had no interest in actually solving the issue and just wanted to throw pills at me.

Don’t be afraid to consult a different doctor, it’s not a sexist thing it’s simply that a female doctor by nature would have difficulty relating to male issues and of course a doctor will never say to you “oh sorry I don’t know try another doc” they will always just say “try these pills”....

I don’t know your doctor, I don’t know if she put you on the Valium and I know this is just a blanket assumption but any female doctor I’ve ever consulted had no interest in actually solving the issue and just wanted to throw pills at me.

Don’t be afraid to consult a different doctor, it’s not a sexist thing it’s simply that a female doctor by nature would have difficulty relating to male issues and of course a doctor will never say to you “oh sorry I don’t know try another doc” they will always just say “try these pills”....

Same experience for me, unfortunately...

amazingly Dbol is like prob the ONLY aas I haven't tried lol. tbol, anadrol but no dbol. def gonna look into it.
I just wanna have a lil bump in size and for a bit. I realize I aint gonna look like i did early 30's but a lil blast be fun. its been years...
-F2S

if i remember right dbol has some dopamine action and was actually perscribed way back when for mood in off label use if i remember. but was like 5mg ed total dose.

good advice bro.
thanks
-F2S

seriously try what emeric suggests.
for a long time i held onto higher trt doses.
going to 10mg ed after 2-3 weeks consistent made a big difference with mood, dropped water and lowered estrogen too.

past few months lock down took another note and got down to 50mgs or so week and still shocked. now working up to 60mgs wk. next will go back to 10mg ed. talk bout baby steps. lol

Might be the only one who feels this way but you should share some stories

Easily the best part of this board is vets talking about their experiences and lessons over their lifetime. Allows us younger guys to to look at a different world that we'll never see with our own eyes.

100% agree with you, Thinker... The guys who have been at this endeavor the longest are really what make this board the best one on the net. used to (still do) love all the posts by iabadman, dante, rex feral, and many others, etc...

that recent arthur jones thread started by alfresco was amazing.

Sides, i'm another guy who would LOVE to hear more if you were willing to share, and I know a ton of other guys would as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws