over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have cancer.

I used MT2 in 2007. I've always had issues tanning, so I thought I'd give it a try. I did have some nausea which was tolerable. You want to talk about painful erections. I was waking my girl up every night at 3am. She encouraged the discontinuation. It didnt help much with tanning.

Had my Pet scan yesterday. Brain MRI today.

Friday I go see the Oncologist again. Hopefully I'll get the results then.

Funny thing during the scan yesterday. After injecting you with the glucose solution they have you go empty your bladder as much as possible before the scan.

I go in the restroom and the sign says, " Gentlemen please sit on the commode. Your urine is radioactive." I forgot what it said after that. But obviously they want to make sure we don't miss.

Had my Pet scan yesterday. Brain MRI today.

Friday I go see the Oncologist again. Hopefully I'll get the results then.

Funny thing during the scan yesterday. After injecting you with the glucose solution they have you go empty your bladder as much as possible before the scan.

I go in the restroom and the sign says, " Gentlemen please sit on the commode. Your urine is radioactive." I forgot what it said after that. But obviously they want to make sure we don't miss.
Lol, yeah I had a PET scan too, for my heart. I always get a kick out of those signs! Same thing with MUGA scans for heart. I want to say there is a sign over the toilet at the oncologist office too.

Results

Cancer has not spread past the local lymph node. I will start Immunotherapy this week.

Have to go for an MRA also as the found a partially blocked Vertebral artery at the base of my skull.

Also found out my thyroid is a bit sluggish.

Overall I'm happy as the too negatives can be resolved easily.

Results

Cancer has not spread past the local lymph node. I will start Immunotherapy this week.

Have to go for an MRA also as the found a partially blocked Vertebral artery at the base of my skull.

Sounds good man..
Post updates.

Results

What are they going to do about your vertebral artery?

I'm getting an MRA this week.

It's like an MRI but it shows blood vessels.
Sounds good, so they can see what they are dealing with. Im just wondering what they do for surgery. With a coronary artery they go in and remove the buildup if they can and place a stent. Ive not heard of that for the carotids or vertebral arteries, but it may be possible to do. Do you have any symptoms from the vertebral artery being partially occluded?

I've had 4 spots cut out. I have some on my face that have been treated with fluorouracil. Its basically a chemotherapy cream. Shit sucked. I had to use it for 6 weeks. My face would feel like it was on fire. It would blister, seep fluid then crack when it dries. But it was better then having to have my face cut on. That cream was $1300 for a tube. I preach to my children and anyone I see baking in the sun. Use sunblock, please! I didnt.

God I hate that fucking cream. I am actually using it right now on small spots. I figured I might as well look disfigured now while I am in quarantine. But the pain is horrible at times. But it is very effective and many times can prevent having it cut out. My insurance covers it so it was $20 a tube and last year, when my maximum out of pocket per year was maxed out, I got a couple refills for free. I think ADC has it cheap as well.

God I hate that fucking cream. I am actually using it right now on small spots. I figured I might as well look disfigured now while I am in quarantine. But the pain is horrible at times. But it is very effective and many times can prevent having it cut out. My insurance covers it so it was $20 a tube and last year, when my maximum out of pocket per year was maxed out, I got a couple refills for free. I think ADC has it cheap as well.
Getting it cut out isn't a big deal at all, rather easy really. The thing that really sucked for me was healing. The 2 spots I had cut out wouldn't heal right. it took me about 6 months or more for both to heal all of the way. I don't know why they were like that because I have never had problems healing before. The dermatologist couldn't really offer me a good answer either. When you have it done you have to be sure that a scab doesn't form. You basically keep the spots covered and put Vaseline on them. If a scab starts to form you should wash it off. It goes against what I always thought, how scabs are good.

Getting it cut out isn't a big deal at all, rather easy really. The thing that really sucked for me was healing. The 2 spots I had cut out wouldn't heal right. it took me about 6 months or more for both to heal all of the way. I don't know why they were like that because I have never had problems healing before. The dermatologist couldn't really offer me a good answer either. When you have it done you have to be sure that a scab doesn't form. You basically keep the spots covered and put Vaseline on them. If a scab starts to form you should wash it off. It goes against what I always thought, how scabs are good.

I have had about 5-7 cut out so far and its a pain in the ass. Because of immunosuppression, it not only takes longer to heal but the risk of infection is greater. In addition, they always seem to be in an area that brings up some other complication; i.e. right where my seat belt goes over which irritates it and makes it bleed.

Yeah, they told me to prevent it from scabbing as well; I liked using neosporin better than vaseline. It may be mental but I felt it helped with healing and kept my at a better peace of mind about getting an infection.

I have had about 5-7 cut out so far and its a pain in the ass. Because of immunosuppression, it not only takes longer to heal but the risk of infection is greater. In addition, they always seem to be in an area that brings up some other complication; i.e. right where my seat belt goes over which irritates it and makes it bleed.

Yeah, they told me to prevent it from scabbing as well; I liked using neosporin better than vaseline. It may be mental but I felt it helped with healing and kept my at a better peace of mind about getting an infection.
How long did your's take to heal? That was a son of a bitch for me and im not immunosuppressed. About 6 months for me.

How long did your's take to heal? That was a son of a bitch for me and im not immunosuppressed. About 6 months for me.

Wow, yours must have been way deep! I would go back in 2 weeks to get the stitches out and it was always mostly healed by then. In fact a couple times, they left a stitch or 2 because it was hidden by healed skin and they missed it.

Sounds good, so they can see what they are dealing with. Im just wondering what they do for surgery. With a coronary artery they go in and remove the buildup if they can and place a stent. Ive not heard of that for the carotids or vertebral arteries, but it may be possible to do. Do you have any symptoms from the vertebral artery being partially occluded?
Not that I'm aware of. IMO, I feel fine.

Wow, yours must have been way deep! I would go back in 2 weeks to get the stitches out and it was always mostly healed by then. In fact a couple times, they left a stitch or 2 because it was hidden by healed skin and they missed it.
Mine sounds like it wasn't as deep as yours because they didn't have to give me stitches. She just cut the surface off with a scalpel and burned on that. The wounds would look like they were healing but then the tissue would get soft underneath and slough off. I went back and had them retest for cancer and it came back negative.

Hey just wanted to say to SP and W2T that I am praying for both of you and your families. I don't log on much anymore, I need to, so I am just now seeing all this. Just know that you are not alone in all this. My Mom is a cancer survivor, thank you Lord, so it is NOT a death sentence by any means. People survive it and thrive all the time. If either of you guys just need to talk I'm hear for ya. Feel free to Pm me. Be strong as always. The PM crowd is here for you.

Immunotherapy session lasted about 45 minutes. About 30 minutes of drug drip.

So far, no side effects that I'm aware of.

Have not heard anything about the results from the MRA yet.

Hey thought I’d update...

finished with radiation treatments and final round of oral chemo meds last week.

went in to see my oncologist today and apparently everything looks good...

I go back for a scan in three months.

Hey thought I’d update...

finished with radiation treatments and final round of oral chemo meds last week.

went in to see my oncologist today and apparently everything looks good...

I go back for a scan in three months.

^^^that is great news brother!! ..you did it & there ain't gonna be shit on that scan in 3 mos either ..it's done, believe it!!

wish you all the best..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity