over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have cancer.

Hey pig..
Sorry you’re dealing with this...
But I have a feeling you’re gonna do well.
You can handle it..

Let us know how it goes.

I’m interested to see how chemo effects you...its strange stuff.
Met with local oncologist yesterday. I'm also in contact with Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Phoenix. They both are giving the same advice so far so I'll probably stay here in Vegas.

No Chemo for Melanoma. I'm not sure if it's always been like that or if it's new. It's going to be something called immunotherapy. It's an IV cocktail like chemo but is much more tolerable. Actual drug name is Nivolumab. I'll also be on an oral drug.

I go for PET scan and brain MRI next week.

Let's see what they say.

Met with local oncologist yesterday. I'm also in contact with Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Phoenix. They both are giving the same advice so far so I'll probably stay here in Vegas.

No Chemo for Melanoma. I'm not sure if it's always been like that or if it's new. It's going to be something called immunotherapy. It's an IV cocktail like chemo but is much more tolerable. Actual drug name is Nivolumab. I'll also be on an oral drug.

Let's see what they say.
Good luck sandpig let us know how everything goes...👍🙂

Let's see what they say.

Sandpig and WT2 we're rooting for you guys!

https://www.webmd.com/melanoma-skin-cancer/news/20050711/curry-spice-fight-skin-cancer

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280688

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5752469/

There are more studies out there, just do a search.

Immunotherapy basically gasses up your immune system. Uses your body's natural defenses to fight the cancer. I've had basal cell but that is nothing compared to melanoma. Worshiped the sun early in life and now I'm paying for it. I used to think spf 4 was adequate. Young and ignorant.
Good luck.

Immunotherapy basically gasses up your immune system. Uses your body's natural defenses to fight the cancer. I've had basal cell but that is nothing compared to melanoma. Worshiped the sun early in life and now I'm paying for it. I used to think spf 4 was adequate. Young and ignorant.
Good luck.
Yeah, last year I had 2 basal cell cancer spots cut out. Luckily that's all I needed, just cut it out. The spots took a long time to heal. They cut it out in the doctor's office and then cauterize it(burn).

I too layed out in the sun a lot and used tanning beds. I was always tan when I was younger. You will pay the price for it eventually. I suspect a lot of bodybuilders get skin cancer because of the tanning.

I've had 4 spots cut out. I have some on my face that have been treated with fluorouracil. Its basically a chemotherapy cream. Shit sucked. I had to use it for 6 weeks. My face would feel like it was on fire. It would blister, seep fluid then crack when it dries. But it was better then having to have my face cut on. That cream was $1300 for a tube. I preach to my children and anyone I see baking in the sun. Use sunblock, please! I didnt.

Came here late in thread. Really hard for me to read about all those with cancer or
have had bouts with it. Hope you all get better soon. Must be living hell. I can only
imagine. Hang in there. A positive attitude is a must . . . easier said then done I know.
But do not under state the power of the mind and do what the doctors say and do
not give up hope.

I have had only two experiences with cancer. First is living and taking care of my
Dad who died of stage 4 prostate cancer. Looking back, I don't know how I did it
and how brave he was until the very end. He was a powerful role model for me.
If such a thing ever happens to me I can only hope I have half the courage that
he had.

I have had two occurrences of melanoma. I was lucky, both did not spread to my
lymph nodes, were caught early. One was behind my ear, the other at my hairline
(when I had one) on the forehead. Both required Mohs surgery, which is done in
stages in a doctors office. The first one was performed at UCSF due to it's severity.
The last one, 2 years ago, was performed locally. Both were successfull. I am now
on watch; every three months I have a full body scan at my dermatologists office.
I have another year to go before I am 'clear', them every six months, them once a
year or until such a time that I find something suspicious. Not fun living in 'limbo'
but nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to some of the stories I have read here.

For those reading this, may you all be so lucky as to not experience this terrible
disease.

Yeah, last year I had 2 basal cell cancer spots cut out. Luckily that's all I needed, just cut it out. The spots took a long time to heal. They cut it out in the doctor's office and then cauterize it(burn).

I too layed out in the sun a lot and used tanning beds. I was always tan when I was younger. You will pay the price for it eventually. I suspect a lot of bodybuilders get skin cancer because of the tanning.
Same here. Most everyone is telling me it's because of the tanning bed use. But who really knows.

I've had 4 spots cut out. I have some on my face that have been treated with fluorouracil. Its basically a chemotherapy cream. Shit sucked. I had to use it for 6 weeks. My face would feel like it was on fire. It would blister, seep fluid then crack when it dries. But it was better then having to have my face cut on. That cream was $1300 for a tube. I preach to my children and anyone I see baking in the sun. Use sunblock, please! I didnt.
My dad uses that cream. He hates it. He's had so much on his head and face that he doesn't like to go out in public anymore. He has basal cell if I'm not mistaken.

Ugh, I hate to hear that. If I go out in the sun even if I have sunblock on it looks I got hit with a blow torch. The spots on my face continue to get worse. The damage was done in my 20's and now that I'm close to 50 I'm paying the price....

Ugh, I hate to hear that. If I go out in the sun even if I have sunblock on it looks I got hit with a blow torch. The spots on my face continue to get worse. The damage was done in my 20's and now that I'm close to 50 I'm paying the price....
My 2 spots were on my upper chest and shoulder. They started out like pimples. I would pop them and then a few days later they would be filled up again with pus. I messed with them like that for about 1 year. Looked just like pimples, ones that kept coming back.

My 2 spots were on my upper chest and shoulder. They started out like pimples. I would pop them and then a few days later they would be filled up again with pus. I messed with them like that for about 1 year. Looked just like pimples, ones that kept coming back.
I described mine as looking like a big dry blood blister. It was about the size of a nickel in diameter. Eventually it started bleeding continuously.

I described mine as looking like a big dry blood blister. It was about the size of a nickel in diameter. Eventually it started bleeding continuously.
My first spot was on the back of my neck. Every time I would wash my sheets I would have little blood spots on my pillow case. I just thought it was from shaving. It took months and several comments from friends to finally have it looked at. The dermatologist told me basically if you have a spot that doesn't heal and bleeds you need to have it checked out.

My first spot was on the back of my neck. Every time I would wash my sheets I would have little blood spots on my pillow case. I just thought it was from shaving. It took months and several comments from friends to finally have it looked at. The dermatologist told me basically if you have a spot that doesn't heal and bleeds you need to have it checked out.
Mine never bled, and why I let them go on so long. I thought it was just a messed up follicle or something like that. You lose track of time too, when it's not really noticeable.
So I guess basal cell doesnt have to bleed, and can take different forms as far as how they look with the naked eye.

I've had a couple of moles cut out that I thought at the time were changing shape and/or color. Fortunately they turned out to be nothing but I haven't done the tanning bed thing in a couple yrs. I used to be addicted to it.

I've had a couple of moles cut out that I thought at the time were changing shape and/or color. Fortunately they turned out to be nothing but I haven't done the tanning bed thing in a couple yrs. I used to be addicted to it.
Good choice. Some guys on here have a lot of luck with a peptide that makes you tan. Maybe that is a safer alternative, but im unsure of the sides using that.

Good choice. Some guys on here have a lot of luck with a peptide that makes you tan. Maybe that is a safer alternative, but im unsure of the sides using that.
MT2 might not be the best choice for someone that already has moles, or gets new moles when tanning. I copied and pasted this from Wikipedia:
It was under development as drug candidate for female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction but clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial development had ceased.[1] Unlicensed, untested, or fraudulent products sold as "melanotan II" are found on the Internet, and purported to be effective as "tanning drugs", though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.

MT2 might not be the best choice for someone that already has moles, or gets new moles when tanning. I copied and pasted this from Wikipedia:
It was under development as drug candidate for female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction but clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial development had ceased.[1] Unlicensed, untested, or fraudulent products sold as "melanotan II" are found on the Internet, and purported to be effective as "tanning drugs", though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.

I used MT2 frequently along with the tanning (have a vial of it in the 'fridge right now, actually) and it worked great in conjunction with tanning. I got really dark very fast, such that people thought I was of a different ethnicity (no bigotry or racial stuff intended here). But since I was doing tanning and MT2 together I don't know if it contributed to the "changing" moles or not. The side effects suck, which was extreme nausea for me mostly.

In high school in the 80s I went to a tanning salon as well as used a tanning lamp at home. I had a lamp that I would lay on the bed and lay down in front of it to tan mostly my face. im surprised I haven't had skin cancer on my face yet.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws