over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

WOW! Incline press 225lb db's for 6 reps, shoulder press 200lb db's for reps and press behind the neck with 405lbs for 6 reps!! Incredible!

i think dude might have won the cali pro show this past weekend if he woulda stepped in. would have destroyed Antoine from the back

How was I demeaning anything? Just stating the truth but apparently freedom of speech on this forum isn’t allowed if you have any differing opinion or point of view or even an observation for that matter...

Nothing I said was dishonest.. Or mean.. It’s just the truth of the struggles of becoming a top bodybuilder.. And I simply stated that bodybuilding must have more than the average sport in terms of psychology behind it....

Here come the butt hurt comments... If you want, I’ll answer those questions but I’m not going to make this about how I think my accomplishments and life are better, as that’s subjective.. But I can say I’m happy with what I’ve accomplished and where I’m going.. Which is irrelevant to this conversation..

If he’s happy, cool...

I’m simply stating facts...

Sure he’s a top amateur bodybuilder who will most likely go pro at this coming competition... Cool story.. But putting your body and mind through all that work, effort, sacrifice and risk to be in a sport that’s SUPER subjective and political? We’ve literally seen guys who CLEARY win and they get tossed to the side... And that you basically have to be a Mr O top 3 to make anything even remotely worth while to justify it?

I personally think bodybuilders should make some kind of union and fight against that.. It’s ridiculous that as a PRO athlete 99.9% of them are broke and have to rely on several jobs to make ends meet, and when I say broke I mean broke from bodybuilding income.. Not everyone makes John Meadows or Chad Nichols coaching money.. Sponsorships aren’t like 10-15 years ago where they’re paying high 6 figures just to have your picture on their protein shake either...

Go ahead, Name one other sport that you literally have to work a day job or have multiple forms of income to support yourself as a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE? Very rare... I think MMA might be the only other one I can think of and that’s when you’re fighting at a very low level, like your first 2-3 fights...

To speak on the politics a bit more, I mean, we have 2 pros on this site, Bboy and MTF who both of them, less than a year ago got into the same discussion/disagreement with me on this very subject and took it all personal...

Now look, they’ve both posted several times asking why they’re even doing it anymore and that the risk isn’t worth it etc... I’m sure there’s more reasons behind it but still... I think it’s ridiculous that in 99.9% of competitions you spend more through prep than you actually make if you win.. And again, you have to be a top 0.0001% guy in the sport to even make the things worth while...

Nothing I’m saying is demeaning to him, if anything, it’s giving him praise for taking such risk to become one of the small amount of guys in that small percent who make anything of themselves, which I’m sure he will, he looks amazing...

If anything, it’s demeaning to the sport itself and I think guys should get together to change things, because it’s ridiculous..
So what’s the better option play it safe and get stuck in a position in life that is stable but you hate everyday? If anybody is passionate about something then they should go all in and do what they love. There’s consequences to everything. It’s not mine or anyone else’s place to judge another persons choices as long as they’re not negatively affecting others. There’s certain people on this board that all but hate bodybuilding and the lifestyle and just sound jaded. You don’t ever hear Jay or even Ronnie talk down about the sport. I see people tell guys to take their special overpriced supplement and say they know more about my trt than my dr who deals with me all the time and 200mg is too much and we’re all gonna die.
You have guys like Meadows or Dante who are all about health and longevity and actually support the sport with the best knowledge available and are all about being smart. Then you have the people on the other end who are generally wanting to make a quick buck under the guise of health and longevity.
another thing is you make these assumptions about Nick being unhealthy but you have no idea about his doses, life style or blood work.

20+ pounds a year for three straight years on an OBVIOUSLY experience athlete is incredible , i can't see him not having everything perfect (diet , training , recovery , drugs) in order to do that.

I'd like to know what training template he follows and what kinda diet strategy he uses
You can see his workouts on YouTube. He trains heavy and hard. Matt Jansen is his coach I believe. it’s really similar to how JP trains. Back off sets and progressive over load with some intensity amplifiers thrown in. He’s one those guys that can really push beyond what most people are willing to do in the weight room.

Exactly great post! Glad i'm not the only who did the math.
Also just because someone can bench 500-600 lbs doesn't mean they will have a big chest. I've seen plenty of guys with great pressing power who have weak chests.
No you haven’t. You’ve never seen anyone who lifts big numbers have a small body part. They might have bad insertions, shape, etc but the muscle will be big.

I'm not going to compare Nick to Ronnie but I will say that Ronnie didn't win his first Olympia until he was 34. Nick is only 26, so time will tell on what improvements he can make. Hopefully he doesn't burn out.

View attachment 119895
View attachment 119898
View attachment 119897
View attachment 119896

This is the called the "all-time" list. It's a record of the best lifts ever recorded in competition regardless of powerlifting federation.

138 people have benched 600+ in competition. That doesn't include gym lifts for those who don't compete in powerlifting.

According to Lombardi, Brzycki, Epley, Mayhew, O'Conner, Wathan, and Lander formulas, a 600 lb bench equates to 7 reps at 500. Of course that's extrapolation and not everyone matches predicted performance formulas precisely.

The point is if an individual has only been around commercial gyms, it's unlikely they have a true appreciation for just how strong humans can be.

Alter the mindset for what's possible.
what website is this from?

I'm not going to compare Nick to Ronnie but I will say that Ronnie didn't win his first Olympia until he was 34. Nick is only 26, so time will tell on what improvements he can make. Hopefully he doesn't burn out.

I agree with longevity. Nick vaguely resembles Trey Brewer if I squint my eyes but more so the momentum he is having now. I read this link as it showed below and he apparently dropped out of a show in the past due to mental health issues. I do not discount mental health by any means but it makes you worry if he has the longevity to make it in a stressful environment like pro bodybuilding.

NOTHING like Trey Brewer. Not even sure how you can come to that conclusion.

I agree with longevity. Nick vaguely resembles Trey Brewer if I squint my eyes but more so the momentum he is having now. I read this link as it showed below and he apparently dropped out of a show in the past due to mental health issues. I do not discount mental health by any means but it makes you worry if he has the longevity to make it in a stressful environment like pro bodybuilding.

It doesn’t make me wonder in fact I don’t at all. He’s a grown man who I’ve never met so I’m not going to speculate and gossip like I know what’s best for him.
the only thing I know is the guy looks awesome and I’m excited to see a big guy with a small waist and flat stomach grow in the sport that I love. So many arm chair psychologists and Drs without degrees who can tell his mental state, future, health and drug use by looking at some pictures and watching videos. Everybody has an opinion on a person they’ve never spent 10 seconds with. I think it would be awesome if Nick dropped in for a q&a but after reading a lot of these responses I doubt that would ever happen.
why all you guys that care so much and worry so much shoot him a message on his Instagram?

Nick vaguely resembles Trey Brewer

I see it too. Long torso, big quads. Evident in the front double biceps pose. Nick's obviously better, but I do see the resemblance.

It doesn’t make me wonder in fact I don’t at all. He’s a grown man who I’ve never met so I’m not going to speculate and gossip like I know what’s best for him.
the only thing I know is the guy looks awesome and I’m excited to see a big guy with a small waist and flat stomach grow in the sport that I love. So many arm chair psychologists and Drs without degrees who can tell his mental state, future, health and drug use by looking at some pictures and watching videos. Everybody has an opinion on a person they’ve never spent 10 seconds with. I think it would be awesome if Nick dropped in for a q&a but after reading a lot of these responses I doubt that would ever happen.
why all you guys that care so much and worry so much shoot him a message on his Instagram?

Dude, relax. Should we all watch the sport and never talk about it. This is what we do. We are on a bodybuilding forum to talk about bodybuilding.

Dude, relax. Should we all watch the sport and never talk about it. This is what we do. We are on a bodybuilding forum to talk about bodybuilding.
You’re not talking about the sport you’re gossiping like little jaded teenage girls about shit you have no clue on. You can’t talk about the sport without making up fake scenarios and situations? His routine, his strengths, weaknesses, placing, upcoming shows, coach, etc. That’s talking about the sport. You can talk about whatever you want but it’s an open forum so feel free to sound like a gossip column

You’re not talking about the sport you’re gossiping like little jaded teenage girls about shit you have no clue on. You can’t talk about the sport without making up fake scenarios and situations? His routine, his strengths, weaknesses, placing, upcoming shows, coach, etc. That’s talking about the sport. You can talk about whatever you want but it’s an open forum so feel free to sound like a gossip column

You've been here for four days and all of your posts are angry and hostile.

I've been thinking about the post im about to write and I always end up deleting it, but I guess this is a good time to make it and just say FUCK IT!

the reason people are talking about his health and burning out at an early age is because he is a young Caucasian that has loads of potential and that my friend is one of the most dangerous positions to be in.
Every new white Caucasian bodybuilder that comes along is put under this immense pressure to become the next Arnold, Dorian, or Cutler. America want another great white hope that they put these young guys under the microscope and push the living hell out of them to be great! In return these young individuals end up doing things to progress at a more rapid rate so the powers to be and fans can have their new face of bodybuilding. Guys like Brewer, Compton, Dallas, Evan (had wise people in his corner), and now nic and Hunter were all put immediately into the pressure cooker! They do seem to fall into health issues trying to become what fans expect them to be (Seth F.) Even guys like Aaron Clark were put into this cooker when he first turned pro, it just doesn't seem to end well for the majority of them as the pressure to become the next great thing really does a job on them. You just don't see that happening with young black bodybuilders as no one is really LOOKING for them to become the new face of the ifbb or npc.

Just my take on things and why a lot of people worry about the health of these young Caucasian studs as they know the powers to be, the fans, the coaches and of course themselves are pushing hard and heavy at them. You know especially coaches are throwing the sink at these guys as they will be able to ride the wave of these guys sucess as they will get crazy media attention, nice company contracts and will be in the limelight and old coach will be there smiling beside them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws