over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Anyone try Mike Arnold’s Aterall ER or Methyl Blue? Was curious how they stack up vs Excelsior...

Yo bro! Time to blow the dust off this thread.
Getting my two tubs of the latest buzz, today.
I wonder what’s your take on Flame by Dark Labs.
It’s good. It has more mood elevation than Crack but less pumps. I also hate alpha yo and even tho Flame only has 1.5 mg, it still gave me some undesired effects - cold sweats, nausea. Same thing with Dark Labs Crack Christmas Edition, which is probably the most stacked pre workout I’ve ever had. If it didn’t have alpha yo, it might be considered for GOAT pre workout status. Besides Craze and Excelsior but I don’t really consider those pre workouts

Hi everyone. So after reading all of your comments on how great/stimulating Excelsior is, I purchased a tub.

I do have to say, I definitely think their is “something else” in there (amphetamine anologue, DMAA type thing, ephedrine type thing, who knows).

ive used it about 5x now never exceeding 1.25 scoops.

it definitely makes me focused hardcore for 4+ hours, but also causes me extreme anxiety and almost panic (I do have pre existing anxiety however).

no idea how you guys can take 2 scoops of this. I’d be afraid.

anyways I’d like to point out 1 ingredient in the stuff that’s listed: bitter orange extract.

In supplement jargon, bitter orange extract means Synephrine, which is basically ephedrine. So I imagine this “synephrine” stuff is in it
The old tubs might have had an amphetamine analogue in there. The new tubs feel eerily similar to Modafanil. Wherever they’re sourcing their stuff from is crap though because the batch consistency is horrible. Even tubs from the same batch aren’t consistent. Probably just ordering some cheap stuff off of alibaba.

I have used Martian Muscle's Dr Doom at 2 scoops about 5 times now and it's a solid preworkout. It gives good energy, focus and pumps and overall it's about an 8.5/10. A few days ago I tried Yeti Juice at 2 scoops and that felt amazing. Similar to Dr Doom just better. I have only used it once so far but easily an 9/10 so far.

Excelsior takes at least 45 minutes to kick in for me. I take it an hour before by workout and only if I train early. Still keeps me awake if I take it at 8am it’s madness in a tub
I used it.Look at the Ingredients and than look at the reaction.I have used adderall at 30mg instant release preworkout and excelsior at 2 scoops took me into another galaxy.I felt like I could jump off a building and land on my feet.I may use it again and than take a drug test.

It’s good. It has more mood elevation than Crack but less pumps. I also hate alpha yo and even tho Flame only has 1.5 mg, it still gave me some undesired effects - cold sweats, nausea. Same thing with Dark Labs Crack Christmas Edition, which is probably the most stacked pre workout I’ve ever had. If it didn’t have alpha yo, it might be considered for GOAT pre workout status. Besides Craze and Excelsior but I don’t really consider those pre workouts
I can’t do yohimbine. Makes me
Feel like I’m having a panic attack

I used it.Look at the Ingredients and than look at the reaction.I have used adderall at 30mg instant release preworkout and excelsior at 2 scoops took me into another galaxy.I felt like I could jump off a building and land on my feet.I may use it again and than take a drug test.
2 scoops of excelsior... you entered a new dimension... maybe even time travelled :D

Anyone try Mike Arnold’s Aterall ER or Methyl Blue? Was curious how they stack up vs Excelsior...
No, but I sure do want to try his Methyl Blue. I haven't really used any stims in some time.

Stateside, Excelsior is nowhere to be found. A sad day for me. So what do I move onto next? Any suggestions?

I love DMAA so anything with that is a plus. I dont have any stims I cant tolerate so dont hesititate to give me your suggestion in.

I have a script for Adderall so no need to suggest that. I'm looking for something to throw in a cup and drink prior to the gym.

Stateside, Excelsior is nowhere to be found. A sad day for me. So what do I move onto next? Any suggestions?

I love DMAA so anything with that is a plus. I dont have any stims I cant tolerate so dont hesititate to give me your suggestion in.

I have a script for Adderall so no need to suggest that. I'm looking for something to throw in a cup and drink prior to the gym.
If yohimbine doesn’t bother you USN 3XT MAX ENERGY

Man I was thinking about picking some up again, been a year since I’ve used it

You can bid on open tub on ebay. It's congealing but there are bids. Not kidding.

I loved excelsior while it was around and maybe they'll make more, but as with the original jack3d, it may be time to move on. I'll enjoy the rest of what I have and hope for the best.

**broken link removed**

Man I was thinking about picking some up again, been a year since I’ve used it

This looks like it gets its kick from caffeine. I dont have any issue with that but I prefer the legitimate grey market stims. If I dont see anything that looks better, I'll let you know if I try this.

If yohimbine doesn’t bother you USN 3XT MAX ENERGY

Thermal Spark is apparently very similar to excelsior.

Who's using the latest batches of excelsior ? Is there any truth to the rumors that it's changed ?

My last 2 tubs were different than the previous ones but it still did what I needed it to. May have been a bit weaker but not nerfed by any means. I dont know if they changed it again and the only place I can find is 70 USD a tub. I like it but not for the ask. Cant say I would bid on an open tub either.

Thermal Spark is apparently very similar to excelsior.

Who's using the latest batches of excelsior ? Is there any truth to the rumors that it's changed ?

My last 2 tubs were different than the previous ones but it still did what I needed it to. May have been a bit weaker but not nerfed by any means. I dont know if they changed it again and the only place I can find is 70 USD a tub. I like it but not for the ask. Cant say I would bid on an open tub either.
Different how ?

The label seemed to be different between the first 3 I bought and the last 2. I never directly compared them. Also the color was a little bit less bright. Still worked as intended.

Different how ?

I usually just make my own
1 gram of arginine
750 mg Agmatine
8 grams of citrulline
15 grams of hbcd
5 grams creatine mono
2.5 grams creatine hcl
2.5 betaine
10 grams glutamine
3 grams of beta Alanine
All mixed in Gatorade or kooliad powder awesome pumps and no crash

Have you ever crunched the numbers to figure out exactly how much per serving that costs? I do the same thing myself and while it does not cost any less than your average pre it has EXACTLY what I want and none of what I don't. Most people are never going to do that though........all you have to do is look at how many people cannot even make a meal or even a cup of coffee for themselves lol.

I’ve been hooked on Ghost energy drinks sour patch kids flavors. Can’t handle too many stims but this is like really clean energy with no crash. They also taste like sour patch kids which is definitely helpful in my deficit

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws