over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

That's disappointing to hear. I just grabbed 3 Dark energy and a 3xt. The dark energy ingredient profile looks good.

Did you get nothing at all or did it not meet your expectations?
You give the 3xt a shot yet?

It's taking the snail mail route. It should be here by Saturday or my likely Sunday with how my PO handles parcels.

You give the 3xt a shot yet?

Ill try them out. Their gamer and preworkout powder is weak. I have 4 tubs of various flavors and it doesnt do anything for me. Never tried the energy drinks but I did get the promo email. The swedish fish flavoring tastes nothing resembling swedish fish.

However, ghost chips ahoy protein is the bomb in smoothies. I havent found anything better. To be fair it is not quality protein. But having it once a day in a kale based smoothie is something I look forward to each day. Without that stuff in there it's just not as good. It's pretty good on its on too but it should be given the sugar content and chips a hoy powder in it. It'll be the last thing I drop getting below 10% but only if needed.

Apologies for the protein rant.
The drinks are delicious but if you’re looking for a stim they are very weak. Keep in mind I can barely drink a whole monster without getting jittery and anxious. I’ve tried their protein and the flavor was great but it kills my stomach and I won’t buy protein with any carbs or fats and in it. I like isopure because it’s no carbs or fats and it’s 100 calories per serving.

Just took half a scoop of Dark Energy. It's ok. I can sense it's working but that's 200mg of caffeine right there. A whole scoop is 400mg and while I can tolerate it, I prefer to get my caffeine in throughout the day so I'll probably just give these away or just take it a half a scoop at a time and get what I get out of it.

Just took half a scoop of Dark Energy. It's ok. I can sense it's working but that's 200mg of caffeine right there. A whole scoop is 400mg and while I can tolerate it, I prefer to get my caffeine in throughout the day so I'll probably just give these away or just take it a half a scoop at a time and get what I get out of it.
Try 3/4 scoop, about 9.4 grams if using scale. I thought 1/2 scoop was week but at 3/4, it was good enough for me.

I can cut down on a can of rockstar today to do this.

Try 3/4 scoop, about 9.4 grams if using scale. I thought 1/2 scoop was week but at 3/4, it was good enough for me.

@Elvia1023 i need a new preWO to try. Most of those you have mentioned recently seem to only be available overseas and I can’t find anyone to ship from the UK to the US. Any good recommendations on something I can get stateside?

@Elvia1023 i need a new preWO to try. Most of those you have mentioned recently seem to only be available overseas and I can’t find anyone to ship from the UK to the US. Any good recommendations on something I can get stateside?

What type of preworkouts do you like the most? How are you with stimulants? What are your fav products so far?

Love me some pre-workouts w DMHA

I haven’t tried most of these yet but I plan to.

Just sharing a link I stumbled across when running a search on DMHA products. I hope this is permitted?

That said, I hate beta-alanine! lol. So finding a pre-workout w/o it is always the challenge. Lol.

What type of preworkouts do you like the most? How are you with stimulants? What are your fav products so far?
Most recently I’ve been using Kill It Reloaded and 5150 depending on which one was in stock at the time. I honestly don’t notice much from either of them (been lifting and taking stims for 20+ years). I loved DMAA stuff. I actually still have a bag of DMAA powder that I got several years ago with a little left in it. I just load it into empty capsules and add in a little caffeine powder with it. The original Jack3d back in the day was one of my favorites as well.

Elvia, what's your reccomendations for a strong pre workout stateside? Something with more than caffeine, synpehrine in it?

Looking for 2-3 reccomenations of stuff I can alternate.

I'm fine with all stims, Coffee just ain't cutting it for me lately and I dont want to pay 50 bucks for a ground up tub of caffeine tabs lol.

I heard the same thing. Some think it may have something to do with Gaba and how it effects some people differently than others. Gaba has a calming effect and it may be a bit much for some.
There is a whopping 50mg of regular GABA which does a terrible job of actually crossing the BBB and is usually dosed in gram quantities for effect or taken in altered forms like phenibut. Even if we were talking Phenibut 50mg is not doing jack. If you don't respond to Dark Energy but you do to other DMAA/DMHA products than I think they have an issue with batch to batch or even bottle to bottle consistency. Considering the ingredients and the fact that no large scale contract manufacturer that cares at all about cGMP status would come within ten feet of such a product they may not be using the best of the best to churn this stuff out. Rest assured a Not for Human Consumption research chemical in a flavored powder form was not made at TN or Now Foods lol.

I personally can't take more than 1/2 scoop and I used to take >100mg DMAA in a night no problem.

Love me some pre-workouts w DMHA

I haven’t tried most of these yet but I plan to.

Just sharing a link I stumbled across when running a search on DMHA products. I hope this is permitted?

That said, I hate beta-alanine! lol. So finding a pre-workout w/o it is always the challenge. Lol.
I have had customers return products because they did not get the tingles and thus felt the product was, and I quote, "Not working." It takes all the patience I have some days not to loose it lol.

Dark energy is dead in the water for me. I refuse to believe what's listed on the bottle is what is in the bottle. MA's dmaa hits me at 40mg. There is supposedly 60mg in the tub. I'm calling bullshit. I think they are playing fast and loose with "research product - not for human consumption".

I have had customers return products because they did not get the tingles and thus felt the product was, and I quote, "Not working." It takes all the patience I have some days not to loose it lol.

Lol. Geezus. BA is garbage lol

If they want the tingles, tell them to get some Niacin......and take the dose it says to on the bottle. They will have all the tingles they want, plus some.

Dark energy is dead in the water for me. I refuse to believe what's listed on the bottle is what is in the bottle. MA's dmaa hits me at 40mg. There is supposedly 60mg in the tub. I'm calling bullshit. I think they are playing fast and loose with "research product - not for human consumption".
The stuff is garbage

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner