over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why arent you bigger?

Whoa 5’1” at 190 sounds insane jacked. Damn dude
Thanks, been working at it for 31 years and was always blessed with great fast twitch fibers for growth and strength. Got the work ethic from my folks. My gym buddies call me the bulldozer. I knew from the age of 13 that I was never going to be tall so I figured way back then that i might as well be the strongest and biggest short guy around!

Question to members of the board, why aren't you bigger than you currently are, im sure about 85% of the members here use anabolics, and I'm sure you decided to use anabolics for the sole purpose of getting as muscular as you can (expect maybe actual sports competitors) so why are you not bigger than what you are now? What is holding you back? Why are you not bigger and leaner?
Discuss....
It’s largely food intake! I used to be 40 lbs heavier. But at age 55 my blood pressure sky rockets when I start gaining “muscle” weight. I refuse to take blood pressure medicine because it causes sexual dysfunction. So I stay super vascular year round. People often ask if I’m prepping for a show. Most of these young boys bulking up on steroids and high caloric foods want to look like me. I’m happier where I’m at now because I look like a bodybuilder and people think I weigh a lot more than I really do. Bodybuilding is an illusion!

Reactions: D2
The digestive disorder, I have to drink the majority of my calories for years. I am lucky to get in 1.5k calories per day and I am 5"8 200lbs, somehow I still slowly progress, introducing other variables to compensate.
I used to pump gear when I had unlimited access in my 20s, now I take very little and focus on smart training and diet. I study the right coaches also not IG celebs. And injuries from poor lifestyle choices that leaked into gym and that is where they mostly occurred. dehydration from partying and maxing the next day, and subsequent tearing. stupid choices

You're not the only one.........I trained chest once the morning after doing 31 shots of Bacardi Limon with one beer as a nightcap lol, Ah.........to be 19 and invincible again...............and a raging idiot of course lol.

I've constantly under ate for years and i mean years. Its always been my limiting factor. As soon as i lose my veins/abs i'd start dieting and self sabotage. I'm sitting around 255-257currently and the biggest/best i've ever been. I'll be growing the remainder of the year. Conditioning is easy for me. I can do stairs all do everyday, its the eating/being comfortable in my own skin that i've been shitty at.

Awesome question. If anyone can help I’d appreciate it!

I get fat too easy with excess calories. Never really lean. I am natural but that’s not an excuse.

I like junk food too much so find it easier if I eat calorie restricted or keto mostly then I can have huge cheat days. But it prevents me from gaining muscle.

Awesome question. If anyone can help I’d appreciate it!

I get fat too easy with excess calories. Never really lean. I am natural but that’s not an excuse.

I like junk food too much so find it easier if I eat calorie restricted or keto mostly then I can have huge cheat days. But it prevents me from gaining muscle.
You get fat easily on excess calories, then your excess is too much of an excess...simple as that.

Like almost everyone here, you love junk food, welcome to the world of diets where you have to suffer like a bastard if you want to see your muscles ripped. Yes, it is probably best to completely eliminate your favorite foods, at least for a few weeks.

Also, you will have to do a lot of boring and tiring cardio sessions, where you will have time to reflect on the meaning of your life and if not it would be better to cut off your head, lol.

Question to members of the board, why aren't you bigger than you currently are, im sure about 85% of the members here use anabolics, and I'm sure you decided to use anabolics for the sole purpose of getting as muscular as you can (expect maybe actual sports competitors) so why are you not bigger than what you are now? What is holding you back? Why are you not bigger and leaner?
Discuss....
My mind.

I didn’t start training till I was 26. Quite a late start. I was extremely skinny (150 lbs at 6’3”) and had trouble putting on weight. But I did manage to gain about 30 lbs naturally.

Then over the years it was a great struggle with depression, as well as times of working 2-3 jobs and barely sleeping. Too many times I could hardly eat or sleep and lost motivation. Just wasn’t consistent but over time I have been more and more. I can’t remember the last time I went a week without training but my biggest problem is keeping the food intake up.

I’ll be 36 next month. 10 years, I feel like I should be further than I am. I’ve managed to add about 80 lbs at this point. I get plenty of compliments but that doesn’t matter much because in my mind I’m still small. I started with a vision of what I wanted my physique to be. At my height it takes more than 230 lbs to get that look.

I do have some injuries to work around. I think my gastroconemius might be torn again and my shoulders are shit. But I don’t care much about that I’m still ready to make another hard push for weight. I’ve tried just about every combination of aas. I’ve had test as high as 900. Tren is out the window I just can’t do it again. If anyone has suggestions on nutrition and gear for this next run I’m all ears.

Right now? I won't go above 105mg TRT per week and 1.5iu hgh per day. I love the way I can maintain on these healthy amounts. I don't need to push the envelope at this stage of my life. I think I look better now than I did before.

Back when I was in my 20s, I put on a ton of size. I could have continued to get bigger, but I ran into health problems and that was the wake up call for me.

Too many sides from drugs and health complications including two hernias half working kidneys pissing blood for weeks two times in three years was more then enough to say fuck this game. It is impressing enough that I am 40 year old and in better shape then 99% twenty years old guys. So many guys died in recent years so I don't want to join them.

Too many sides from drugs and health complications including two hernias half working kidneys pissing blood for weeks two times in three years was more then enough to say fuck this game. It is impressing enough that I am 40 year old and in better shape then 99% twenty years old guys. So many guys died in recent years so I don't want to join them.
Holy shit! If you don’t mind my asking, what was it caused the loading blood thing? Apologies if it’s too personal a question

Were you getting regular bloodwork? What did you CMP look like before, during, after the blood in urine. Very serious no doubt.

Were you getting regular bloodwork? What did you CMP look like before, during, after the blood in urine. Very serious no doubt.
I wasn't getting blood done in a while but I wasn't doing any crazy either never fan on big doses protein never too high. Just bad genetic, grandma and mum had problem with kidneys. My egfr was low around 49 or something don't remember exactly but bed enough to drop all the gear except trt. So getting bigger would be stupid as hell in fact in last two years my main thing is conditioning... Well it was always my thing but between cutting cycles I was kinda bulking. After those episodes I stopped chasing size as more bodyweight mean more food and more stress for the body and I trying to keep my calories kinda below maintenence.

Discuss....

1. Lack of proper programming (switching routines based on the latest fads), proper nutrition (bulk too much get fat then cut down skinny again), sub par genetics (low natural igf, good genetics for getting lean but don't build muscle as quickly as some)

2. More recently, do not desire to look like a bodybuilder for health reasons and there is just no need for me to as I simply want to look as good as possible which to me is not a bodybuilder physique.

Current goals are to stay lean year round, 185 or so, while if possible bringing up my delts for a better look. May not be possible because due to not wanting to bulk but playing around with programming but going to try. Reduced aas dosage over the years from over a gram to 400mg total per week and added gh to help keep lean and maybe help with growth. Also play around with insulin. Some may say for my goals that is stupid but imo using slin and being smart about it combined with low dose aas is safer than high dosages of aas.

1. Lack of proper programming (switching routines based on the latest fads), proper nutrition (bulk too much get fat then cut down skinny again), sub par genetics (low natural igf, good genetics for getting lean but don't build muscle as quickly as some)

2. More recently, do not desire to look like a bodybuilder for health reasons and there is just no need for me to as I simply want to look as good as possible which to me is not a bodybuilder physique.

Current goals are to stay lean year round, 185 or so, while if possible bringing up my delts for a better look. May not be possible because due to not wanting to bulk but playing around with programming but going to try. Reduced aas dosage over the years from over a gram to 400mg total per week and added gh to help keep lean and maybe help with growth. Also play around with insulin. Some may say for my goals that is stupid but imo using slin and being smart about it combined with low dose aas is safer than high dosages of aas.
If you don't want to look like a bodybuilder then you don't need a lot of AAS, then why use insulin?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws