over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Have you ever been sued in civil court? With the country being the way it is now against law enforcement, I'd bet things are hard for you. You're not LE, right? You work for a private company? I was watching some bond agents on YouTube last night. That's one crazy job!
Every single person claims they’re going to sue me, but I’ve never had anyone successfully do it. There’s not a lot of regulation for bond enforcement. It’s overseen by the dept of insurance and no one else. When someon is out on bond they are my property since I paid for them to be released under my supervision. If they skip bond I’m allowed to apprehend them by any and all means necessary.
I’m I am former LE. 13 years dept of corrections. But yes I’m part owner of a private bond agency

It is. Ive been stabbed, bitten, spit on, head butted, had a torn retina, and punched who knows how many times. Years of mixed martial arts training and being 230-265 at 6’1” comes in really handy. And bean bags aren’t all I carry. I carry an m&p 2.0 9mm, an ar-15, and a semi auto shotgun with slugs and 00 buck also
Ok, glad you have deadly force if you must use it. I hope you've never had to use it. Good though that you can properly defend yourself.

The bond agent show I watched on YouTube had a tough lady agent! Exciting to watch the action but there is no way in hell I'd ever try to do what you do. Respect!

Every single person claims they’re going to sue me, but I’ve never had anyone successfully do it. There’s not a lot of regulation for bond enforcement. It’s overseen by the dept of insurance and no one else. When someon is out on bond they are my property since I paid for them to be released under my supervision. If they skip bond I’m allowed to apprehend them by any and all means necessary.
I’m I am former LE. 13 years dept of corrections. But yes I’m part owner of a private bond agency
I just watched Jackie Brown last night for the umteenth time. One of my all time favorite movies. Don’t know how this dovetails into your profession (and you are very professional) but maybe there is a flavor of what you do in there. Much respect for you.

Ok, glad you have deadly force if you must use it. I hope you've never had to use it. Good though that you can properly defend yourself.
Ive had to draw on a few people, but never had to fire. Hopefully I never will. That’s part of why we immediately use less than lethal so that it can’t get to that point

I just watched Jackie Brown last night for the umteenth time. One of my all time favorite movies. Don’t know how this dovetails into your profession (and you are very professional) but maybe there is a flavor of what you do in there. Much respect for you.
Most of it is much more boring than that. Networking with local law enforcement, talking to friends of the bondee, developing informants, planting tracking devices. But there are definitely moments that are very similar to Jackie brown. Most of the time when we engage a subject it’s with at least 2-3 people. When contacted we immediately hit them with a taser, pepperball, and typically bean bags as well, and then we have one guy with a rifle at the back in case things get out of control

Most of it is much more boring than that. Networking with local law enforcement, talking to friends of the bondee, developing informants, planting tracking devices. But there are definitely moments that are very similar to Jackie brown. Most of the time when we engage a subject it’s with at least 2-3 people. When contacted we immediately hit them with a taser, pepperball, and typically bean bags as well, and then we have one guy with a rifle at the back in case things get out of control
To develop reliable informants, Im going to assume that maybe some will help out in future cases as well? Like an ongoing informant? Wondering if you sometimes have to offer them something in return for their help, or do they just do it out the goodness of their heart?

To develop reliable informants, Im going to assume that maybe some will help out in future cases as well? Like an ongoing informant? Wondering if you sometimes have to offer them something in return for their help, or do they just do it out the goodness of their heart?
Correct. A lot of these guys are gang members and hang out in the same circles. Most of our I firma ya are out on bond with us and we offer them discounts on their bond fees for info. Others are trying to snitch on their competition and give us info

It’s definitely got it’s moments. First pic is the guy who’s lung was penetrated by the bean bag round and then a couple others. I have one that’s pretty graphic of a guy who tried to run across a busy intersection to get away and was absolutely plowed into by a car

Attachments

• B03A5160-498A-455F-9FDA-831763069FB3.jpeg
    B03A5160-498A-455F-9FDA-831763069FB3.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 111
  • EF169F4C-128E-4B47-B651-F3AB05E54E76.jpeg
    EF169F4C-128E-4B47-B651-F3AB05E54E76.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 1E310CD9-B819-4D90-AE8B-0B8FF7953C7E.jpeg
    1E310CD9-B819-4D90-AE8B-0B8FF7953C7E.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 112
It’s definitely got it’s moments. First pic is the guy who’s lung was penetrated by the bean bag round and then a couple others. I have one that’s pretty graphic of a guy who tried to run across a busy intersection to get away and was absolutely plowed into by a car

these guys would have profited from playing Grand Theft Auto 3 in their younger years

would have learned that you never get away

unless you can get your car to a paint shop

2 days post pizza buffet filled and slightly spilled. 219 lbs (+7 lbs water/glycogen). Now we deplete again 😥 20210528_074042.jpg

Legs today . Want to move into classic, so I’ll be postponing until August to do a show with one of my
Clients . Currently on a pure protein diet

Attachments

• 8FC9AADE-3A67-480C-916E-BAD333D4FFAC.jpeg
    8FC9AADE-3A67-480C-916E-BAD333D4FFAC.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 98
Legs today . Want to move into classic, so I’ll be postponing until August to do a show with one of my
Clients . Currently on a pure protein diet

Solid base to work with you just have to keep adding the muscle...keep putting in the work, it will come.

Solid base to work with you just have to keep adding the muscle...keep putting in the work, it will come.
appreciate the criticism and compliment. I agree, though. Definitely need more thickness / fullness. I’m happy how I look today , usually not so happy lmao. August gives me some time to work with. Just don’t feel like I’m built for men’s physique in terms of structure.

Time to blast all the tren.... haha jk 😂.

God bless

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift