over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

How tall are you? That's a lean 228. Looking good, I need to get to this level bodyfat soon!
A little over 6 foot, just reverse dieted out of a mock-prep/cut.
Going to push to 250-260 soon need to figure out my diet, I’m maintaining on 5K right now I’m a little stressed about how much I’m going to need to eat lol

A little over 6 foot, just reverse dieted out of a mock-prep/cut.
Going to push to 250-260 soon need to figure out my diet, I’m maintaining on 5K right now I’m a little stressed about how much I’m going to need to eat lol
How long was your cut and what were your cals? Start weight before the cut and at the end?

How long was your cut and what were your cals? Start weight before the cut and at the end?
Started at a lean 225~ @a rough 4600 calories,
Dieted 3 months with no cardio just caloric restriction and daily steps.
Got down to a dry 6%~ morning 208lb.
Was eating 3200 calories at the lowest.

Reverse dieted the last 5 months progressively increasing calories until I hit 5K/day.
Morning weight today was 229.

Next meso I’m bumping the GH/test and going to throw in orals (abombs or dbol) 4 weeks on/off until I hit a morning 250.
Should be easy but I want the weight in my arms/calves which is the hard part lol

Quads today - rebound is picking up, almost firing on all cylinders.

abs050424.jpg

quads1-050424.jpg

quads2-050424.jpg

Started at a lean 225~ @a rough 4600 calories,
Dieted 3 months with no cardio just caloric restriction and daily steps.
Got down to a dry 6%~ morning 208lb.
Was eating 3200 calories at the lowest.

Reverse dieted the last 5 months progressively increasing calories until I hit 5K/day.
Morning weight today was 229.

Next meso I’m bumping the GH/test and going to throw in orals (abombs or dbol) 4 weeks on/off until I hit a morning 250.
Should be easy but I want the weight in my arms/calves which is the hard part lol
You look great! Since you want to bring up arms are you going to do an arm day? I remember you were a PPL guy.

Not a new pic, but inspired by the discussion on AAS effectiveness and Anadrol I found this old pic I used in a portfolio when I moved to Japan in 1995.

A good friend gave me his supply after reconsidering usage himself. 8 amps of Durateston and about 50 tabs of Hemogenin.
I was off since 1991 or so, and then off again until 2008. I got my 20-25lbs and held it for a good while. I competed for the first time in Japan in 97.

IMG_0537.jpg

Not a new pic, but inspired by the discussion on AAS effectiveness and Anadrol I found this old pic I used in a portfolio when I moved to Japan in 1995.

A good friend gave me his supply after reconsidering usage himself. 8 amps of Durateston and about 50 tabs of Hemogenin.
I was off since 1991 or so, and then off again until 2008. I got my 20-25lbs and held it for a good while. I competed for the first time in Japan in 97.

View attachment 197976
Beefcake 💋

View attachment 197976
Jacked Robert De Niro

Jacked Robert De Niro

I hear that a lot, more as I have gotten older, especially here in Japan.
I'm 1/2 Sicilian anyway and did have some questionable business uncles :LOL:

Ex-wife's idea to sign up with her agency here in Tokyo back then. I never followed up on it though.
Her agency?

I think you might have done well modeling but not with your size 🙁

The reason I say this . . .

I tried the modeling gig when I was younger (much) and was constantly told I was too big. WTF? I weighed buck fifty soaking wet on a good day . . . still too big.

View attachment 197976

too bad onlyfans wasnt around back then

Her agency?

I think you might have done well modeling but not with your size 🙁

The reason I say this . . .

I tried the modeling gig when I was younger (much) and was constantly told I was too big. WTF? I weighed buck fifty soaking wet on a good day . . . still too big.
TV work actually. There are roles for someone like me, but too often it would be a parody of a bodybuilder-type and that wasn't appealing.

Quads today - rebound is picking up, almost firing on all cylinders.

abs050424.jpg

quads1-050424.jpg

quads2-050424.jpg
What diet have you been following lately? I remembered you were fuller, you're in good BF condition but maybe a little empty?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Livininshrouds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins