over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

I’ve been cruising on 140mg (20mg ed) test and 4iu gh eod for the past four weeks. I always look leaner after I come off and the water subsides.

Also on 100 T4 and 25 T3 to keep my thyroid levels in range. Otherwise, I suffer from sub optimal T3 and get symptoms from it.

Doing mostly super and tri sets (20 total sets per workout. Full body workouts only) to get the workouts done faster since I’m just maintaining now. Always consistent with cardio.
View attachment 198042
Looking good, do you notice a difference using GH EOD instead of ED? 4iu all in once?

Looking good, do you notice a difference using GH EOD instead of ED? 4iu all in once?
Yea I switched to EOD hoping for less sides, and it seems to be working. Slightly lower heart rate, water retention, and carpel tunnel (hand numbness/stiffness). I’m getting my blood drawn Thursday so I’ll see if my IGF1 is any different than usual.

Yea I switched to EOD hoping for less sides, and it seems to be working. Slightly lower heart rate, water retention, and carpel tunnel (hand numbness/stiffness). I’m getting my blood drawn Thursday so I’ll see if my IGF1 is any different than usual.
Looking insane for the amounts you run NH

Massive respect from me

I’ve been cruising on 140mg (20mg ed) test and 4iu gh eod for the past four weeks. I always look leaner after I come off and the water subsides.

Also on 100 T4 and 25 T3 to keep my thyroid levels in range. Otherwise, I suffer from sub optimal T3 and get symptoms from it.

Doing mostly super and tri sets (20 total sets per workout. Full body workouts only) to get the workouts done faster since I’m just maintaining now. Always consistent with cardio.
View attachment 198042
How crazy are your blasts? Looking great on a cruise bro

How crazy are your blasts? Looking great on a cruise bro
Not crazy at all. Here are last several I’ve done, from most recent to least recent. If I don’t list my test dose, that means it was the usual 20mg ED

1: 75mg test ED. 25mg Anavar ED
2. 50mg Anavar ED
3. 10mg MENT ED
4. 420mg test per week (this was too weak)
Then before a few MENT runs at 5-10mg ED.

HGH anywhere from 1-1.5iu ED (or now the 4iu EOD).

Now 2011-1013 I was a lot more wild. 50mg- 100mg tren ED for a long period of time with the same amount of test prop and 5-12iu gh. I ran into health issues so I have been trying to maximize the least ever since.

As of this moment, I’m 207lbs at 5’10 when I wake up in the morning. I like making progress but don’t have aspirations to be a huge bodybuilder. I’m already bigger than 99.9% of people so I don’t want to risk further issues with my heart, which is mildly enlarged (honestly probably not as bad as a lot of guys here if I had to guess).

From today’s chest/shoulder/tricep workout. All giant sets. The pump was so strong I could barely get my arm where it needed to be to attempt a tricep pose.

Attachments

• IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0554.jpeg
    IMG_0554.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 70
Not crazy at all. Here are last several I’ve done, from most recent to least recent. If I don’t list my test dose, that means it was the usual 20mg ED

1: 75mg test ED. 25mg Anavar ED
2. 50mg Anavar ED
3. 10mg MENT ED
4. 420mg test per week (this was too weak)
Then before a few MENT runs at 5-10mg ED.

HGH anywhere from 1-1.5iu ED (or now the 4iu EOD).

Now 2011-1013 I was a lot more wild. 50mg- 100mg tren ED for a long period of time with the same amount of test prop and 5-12iu gh. I ran into health issues so I have been trying to maximize the least ever since.

As of this moment, I’m 207lbs at 5’10 when I wake up in the morning. I like making progress but don’t have aspirations to be a huge bodybuilder. I’m already bigger than 99.9% of people so I don’t want to risk further issues with my heart, which is mildly enlarged (honestly probably not as bad as a lot of guys here if I had to guess).
Very nice work, the 20mg test Ed is it test prop you run?

View attachment 198042
You’re out here making us all look bad while running TRT. 😎

Meanwhile we still have members here running “grams” of gear who won’t post up a pic. Lol

Meanwhile we still have members here running “grams” of gear

To be fair tho

Just cuz the bottle is labeled as whatever, doesn’t mean it’s dosed right

Seen some suppliers putting out gear that’s 20% of what the label claims

To be fair tho

Just cuz the bottle is labeled as whatever, doesn’t mean it’s dosed right

Seen some suppliers putting out gear that’s 20% of what the label claims.
💯 truth. I’ve got the bloodwork to prove it. I doubled my free and total test simply by changing sponsors on here. Lol but we can save that for another thread.

One thing is for sure- @nothuman has the legit Test. 😂

36 years between the pics on the left. Me today.

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image0 (13).jpeg
    image0 (13).jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 85

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views