over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's... WOW! Glycerin & ketosis ? inside

ok all this talk about LBA's, other than giving you alot of energy what are they used for?

Last edited:
is it "liquid beed aminos" of "lean beef aminos"? I've been telling people liquid beef aminos. Hope I'm not wrong!
You are correct it is "LIQUID BEEF AMINOS".

ok all this talk about LBA's, other good giving you alot of energy what are they used for?
They will help with recovery, help build lean muscle mass and actually help strip fat in conjunction with a good clean diet. They will also help increase strength!

They will help with recovery, help build lean muscle mass and actually help strip fat in conjunction with a good clean diet. They will also help increase strength!
I'm not knocking LBA because I haven't tried them, but when I see feedback like this, it starts to sound more and more like snake oil.

It's protein and glycerol. I don't see how it can be a miracle.

Interesting...

Have you guys been breaking out? Its crazy, im breaking out like a 16 year old. My chest, face, neck and back mainly.
Currently I'm using appox. 7oz a day and have not experienced this. Even at 30 I still break out a little every now and again, but nothing out of the ordinary since taking the LBA's and I've been on them for a month.
My diet is really clean though so maybe that is part of it?

I'm not knocking LBA because I haven't tried them, but when I see feedback like this, it starts to sound more and more like snake oil.

Never said it was a miracle! You can believe what you like. Since i've been using them in my diet and training all I will say is WOW! Go and look at comparison pics in members photos of mine. The difference is LBA's. But SNAKE OIL it is not!

Well

How much about amino acids do you know? No offense, but maybe you should read up on them first and how they act in conjunction to each other and separately. Then you will see why many (all other) companies do not have anywhere near the same results as with these. So many people are seeing great results from these and I am trying to give them a product at a price they can afford.

whatthefugg???

hey what's this about acne on LBAs? Don't tell me this crap now, as I ordered two cases today!!! Does everybody get this or just the lucky few?
What does Phil say about it?
Nizoral shampoo contains an anti DHT that is good for acne treatment. I use it like a cleanser with a scrubby-on-a-stick thing for my back and shoulders. Is this LBA somehow "aromatising" to DHT like test does???

You might be right to think such a thing...

But the evidence should steer you in another direction.

How many EXPERIENCED LIFTERS AND BBERS are coming on here and are saying they are pleased with results?

These guys were on this board long before LBAs were.

I have used liquid aminos before and I can tell you they worked better (for me) than any other protein supplement I have used.

Damn, you got me. Im getting such a huge kickback from spouting off about how good they are......are you reading this PHIL!

Seriously, why would we be touting this product in such high reguards? What would be our motive? I can guarantee you i wouldn't if i didnt truely believe in them. I could give a rats ass if anyone believes me or not....but the 'proof is in the pudding'!

don't knock it 'til you try them.

Damn, you got me. Im getting such a huge kickback from spouting off about how good they are......are you reading this PHIL!

Seriously, why would we be touting this product in such high reguards? What would be our motive? I can guarantee you i wouldn't if i didnt truely believe in them. I could give a rats ass if anyone believes me or not....but the 'proof is in the pudding'!
Main, well put so it's a bump for me!! I am in the same mindset. If you don't use them your loss my gainsssss!

Main, well put so it's a bump for me!! I am in the same mindset. If you don't use them your loss my gainsssss!

Thank you my big bro!

man, i gotta say, they are great.. heck, i am kinda addicted now really.

they get me more pumped and feeling fuller and recovered than any other time.

seriously, i didnt start using them til post cycle, and i have recovered faster this time than any other time in the past. even on my first cycle i didnt recover this fast.

they are true. tried and true.

Not sure about the LBA's, but I am using Glycerin for other reasons and am breaking out also. I have some ideas on why this happens but I am not 100%. I would imagin that everyone is breaking out due to the Glycerin in the LBA's and for no other reason. If what I think is correct, breaking out may actually be a good thing in this case.

Not sure about the LBA's, but I am using Glycerin for other reasons and am breaking out also. I have some ideas on why this happens but I am not 100%. I would imagin that everyone is breaking out due to the Glycerin in the LBA's and for no other reason. If what I think is correct, breaking out may actually be a good thing in this case.
Care to fill us in? Now that you brought it up. You can PM me if you like but I'm sure I'm not the only one interested. Cheers!

Care to fill us in? Now that you brought it up. You can PM me if you like but I'm sure I'm not the only one interested. Cheers!

I'm also curious. PM me please as well if you don't want to post.

I have this too! Approximately 3 days after starting glycerin, fast huh :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Livininshrouds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity