over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kali Muscle Heart Attack

When I see these things, I think, why are people surprised that some of these guys end up badly?
Between all his food vids, snorting pre workout, eating prison food for 15+ years, smashed lipids, etc, etc. I highly doubt he could show more than 1 or 2 sets of bloodwork since he got out of the joint.

I think he was healthier when he went under the name "Chuck Basher" :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ive had it all done. Was not until they injected dye and looked at Everything, i had to get two stents back in June,90% and 70% blockage,,not the main arteries. My Lvef is 45% . Lower left ventricular is slightly enlarged ,thicker than should be. Im 55 and have done roids for 20 years, cruise and very light blast,im still cruising now, cant stop i love it to much. Cardiologist and meds now on regular basis. Positive note i have kept my afib under control.

Ive had it all done. Was not until they injected dye and looked at Everything, i had to get two stents back in June,90% and 70% blockage,,not the main arteries. My Lvef is 45% . Lower left ventricular is slightly enlarged ,thicker than should be. Im 55 and have done roids for 20 years, cruise and very light blast,im still cruising now, cant stop i love it to much. Cardiologist and meds now on regular basis. Positive note i have kept my afib under control.

You mind sharing which meds the cardiologist has you on?

From what I've seen (a while ago) not very hard at all. More like exercising than working out.
I figured. Probably best. Not too far off from how I do it now I bet. It is what it is. The goal becomes to stay healthy and alive.

CT Fletcher claimed natty for decades. Then he went on Joe Rogan and said he tried Deca once. No joke.
Kinda like when Bill Clinton said he didnt inhale.

You mind sharing which meds the cardiologist has you on?
Metoprolol 150mg a day. Amlodipine 10mg, Plavix 75 and baby aspirin .Amiodarone also called pacerone 200mg. Isosorbide Mononitrate 30mg. Lipitor 20mg. And just for 3 months Eliquis 5mg twice a day.

Metoprolol 150mg a day. Amlodipine 10mg, Plavix 75 and baby aspirin .Amiodarone also called pacerone 200mg. Isosorbide Mononitrate 30mg. Lipitor 20mg. And just for 3 months Eliquis 5mg twice a day.
How long have you been on the Amioderone? After some time it is not uncommon to have the thyroid gland failing and have to take thyroid medication thereafter. Also fibrosis of the lungs. Those side effects ae all dosage related, where they are seen most often in higher doses. I think my father takes 100 mg/day and has had no problems after about 5 years or more. I personally am on mexiletine for my v tach so as to avoid those dangers. Im glad that my EP doctor has me doing that. Another cardiologist wanted me to take amioderone and when i asked him about the thyroid gland damage his answer was "just take thyroid hormone medicine, its no big deal". I think my dose might be more like 400 mg/day if i were to be on amioderone, but not sure. You take yours for a fib, right? Dose used for that is a lot lower.

Kali muscle has taken alsorts of things and he has the worst diet I have ever seen from someone who looks great so it's no surprise. He literally eats shit food daily. Then all the eating challenges he has done in recent years. Loads of rec drugs as well. I assume he was on certain AAS to hold his appearance for so long whilst eating crap food daily. Many people even believed he was natural because he said he was :eek::D Yes some guys have amazing genetics (he is one of them) and many can eat shit food and remain lean but he was beyond jacked for many years with the most chemically enhanced looking physique out of anyone.

Did he or she mentioned using an ARB for the LVH?

i heard bout Kali Muscle kinda when he first started when out of prison
seeing him in that video giving orgasmic sounds to eating fast food burgers is... embarassing.
take things that make cholesterol bad and eat like shit.... is there a light bulb emoji?
if there is a chemical look he def had it.
nattie lmao.... makes mike o hearn look believeable lol

I'm not aware if he did, maybe you are thinking of CT Fletcher (another youtuber); he had a heart transplant a couple years ago.

Yes, that's it! Thanks airman!!

How long have you been on the Amioderone? After some time it is not uncommon to have the thyroid gland failing and have to take thyroid medication thereafter. Also fibrosis of the lungs. Those side effects ae all dosage related, where they are seen most often in higher doses. I think my father takes 100 mg/day and has had no problems after about 5 years or more. I personally am on mexiletine for my v tach so as to avoid those dangers. Im glad that my EP doctor has me doing that. Another cardiologist wanted me to take amioderone and when i asked him about the thyroid gland damage his answer was "just take thyroid hormone medicine, its no big deal". I think my dose might be more like 400 mg/day if i were to be on amioderone, but not sure. You take yours for a fib, right? Dose used for that is a lot lower.
Yes maldorf it is for my afib. The doctor had me do a front load starting at 800mg a day for two weeks and to 600mg down to 200 where i will stay. I feel like this is the most important medication i take,it pretty much ended my afib a long with my cpap machine. And you just reminded me i also take 50mcg of t4 a day,,so damn many meds im losing track lol.

No sir not at all. No mention at all,i dont know, its a mild case i have maybe.
I'm not an expert but you should look into adding 10g Ribose daily, 400-600mg Ubiquinol/day, and possibly Life Extension Cardio Peak. It contains Arjuna which has some info behind it on increasing LVH.

Not sure he went vegan unless it was recently.

When I see these things, I think, why are people surprised that some of these guys end up badly?

I'm just fucking shocked at how stupid people must be for this to be a successful youtuber. He has 2.5 million subscribers. That's like double Larry Wheels, who produces like actually good content and is a real athlete. That's almost triple More Plates More Dates. Kali is literally close to being mentally challenged... you can tell just by his use of language. He is an incredibly dumb dude producing incredibly dumb content, but the lowest common denominator is so low that it results in tremendous financial success. Don't try to produce content with super impressive athletic feats or informative scientific content, just "MAN WITH BIG MUSCLE EAT HAMBURG HEUH HUEH HUEH" is what draws in the views and $. Incredible.

That said I don't hate him and hope he recovers from this heart attack, nobody deserves death just for being dumb and successful.

I'm just fucking shocked at how stupid people must be for this to be a successful youtuber. He has 2.5 million subscribers. That's like double Larry Wheels, who produces like actually good content and is a real athlete. That's almost triple More Plates More Dates. Kali is literally close to being mentally challenged... you can tell just by his use of language. He is an incredibly dumb dude producing incredibly dumb content, but the lowest common denominator is so low that it results in tremendous financial success. Don't try to produce content with super impressive athletic feats or informative scientific content, just "MAN WITH BIG MUSCLE EAT HAMBURG HEUH HUEH HUEH" is what draws in the views and $. Incredible.

That said I don't hate him and hope he recovers from this heart attack, nobody deserves death just for being dumb and successful.
I agree but I gotta hand it to him. He's been wildly successful considering there's only so much you can with his gimmick. As far I know, he's a street guy, did some jail time, and basically his gimmick is that he's a thug from the hood turned bodybuilder. From nothing to something. Is he really dumb or is it the people who watch his shit? Or maybe both?

I know one thing. He's done quite well for himself. Pretty sure he was in a commercial too some years back. Now that wouldn't make him a millionaire but being featured in a nationally run commercial does pay pretty damn well, plus possible residuals. Also, if you're featured in a commercial like he was, he gets paid the same as a principal if he's in the actor's union (SAG), or maybe he's considered a principle in the commercial. Not sure.

I mean, yeah, I don't care for his content either and don't watch it and I wonder who does but also admire him for taking his act as far as he has. I mean, there are a ton of guys on gear who have great physiques. Few of them get name recognition like he has.

Yes maldorf it is for my afib. The doctor had me do a front load starting at 800mg a day for two weeks and to 600mg down to 200 where i will stay. I feel like this is the most important medication i take,it pretty much ended my afib a long with my cpap machine. And you just reminded me i also take 50mcg of t4 a day,,so damn many meds im losing track lol.
I take mexiletine in place of amiodarone and it works great for my v tachycardia. Did you have to take t4 before you were ever on amiodarone, or was it after being on it?

We live in a strange world full of fools who support the worst of stupid things.

He has millions of fans, so something good must contribute...

Rich Piana, although I also never followed him, at least he had some "revealing speeches".

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear