over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kali Muscle Heart Attack

I'm just fucking shocked at how stupid people must be for this to be a successful youtuber. He has 2.5 million subscribers. That's like double Larry Wheels, who produces like actually good content and is a real athlete. That's almost triple More Plates More Dates. Kali is literally close to being mentally challenged... you can tell just by his use of language. He is an incredibly dumb dude producing incredibly dumb content, but the lowest common denominator is so low that it results in tremendous financial success. Don't try to produce content with super impressive athletic feats or informative scientific content, just "MAN WITH BIG MUSCLE EAT HAMBURG HEUH HUEH HUEH" is what draws in the views and $. Incredible.

That said I don't hate him and hope he recovers from this heart attack, nobody deserves death just for being dumb and successful.
Agreed. Not only the shit you mentioned, but he's also a grade-A asshole to people. Random people. Watch his videos... they're cringeworthy.
He doesn't seem like a very good person, treats people badly, and lives the least healthy lifestyle imaginable, yet has millions of followers. Strange times we're living in.

Agreed. Not only the shit you mentioned, but he's also a grade-A asshole to people. Random people. Watch his videos... they're cringeworthy.
He doesn't seem like a very good person, treats people badly, and lives the least healthy lifestyle imaginable, yet has millions of followers. Strange times we're living in.
Completely agree, he sports an amoeba brain and is a bad person to boot, nothing to like and feel sorry for there.

How fucking witless do you have to be to pull a knife on a dude because he walked in front of the camera? All whilst you and your crew are likely blocking the entrance after you are asked to leave the gym for violating mask policy. The guy Kali confronts stands his ground, good for him.

The stupid cunt has the video up on his Youtube channel, the comments are good but one loses hope in humanity when you see this specimen has 2.4 million subscribers.

I'm not an expert but you should look into adding 10g Ribose daily, 400-600mg Ubiquinol/day, and possibly Life Extension Cardio Peak. It contains Arjuna which has some info behind it on increasing LVH.
Hey cool. I do 600 ubiquinol a day. I did ribose for about 2 months and ran out and never got any more. Never heard of cardio peak, i do love life extensions products.

I take mexiletine in place of amiodarone and it works great for my v tachycardia. Did you have to take t4 before you were ever on amiodarone, or was it after being on it?
Before the amiodarone, been on t4 for 5 years now.

He’s been eating one of every thing at the fast food joints. When you get that big your body gets taxed and life expectancy isn’t typically good

He’s very lucky it wasn’t his time because he could have easily been dead. I would start rethinking things. I hope this is his wake up call.

Rethinking things?

I mean when you have a guy mixing monster energy drinks with pre workout powder into a sludge then chugging it…..do we think he’s responsible with AAS, and other preventative health measures while on PEDs?

And pulling a knife on someone for walking though a video…….he’s lucky he was in California.That would not of gone well if he was down in the south.

We live in a strange world full of fools who support the worst of stupid things.

He has millions of fans, so something good must contribute...

Rich Piana, although I also never followed him, at least he had some "revealing speeches".
Well, I guess it's all about the entertainment factor? I've never watched him, or any other social media people on a regular basis, but I can see the interest.

If that is the way he really is, don’t care how much money or how big, guys a bum, and if that is just an act for money, the guys a whore for money. Hopefully this may be more than just a wake up on physical health for him.

due to all the recent deaths and other health scares how many of you are re-thinking bodybuilding in general? any of you just switching to trt now and saying fuck the heavy doses? i myself have been off anything gear related for 5 yrs now and i was gonna get back on but then thought, i have only contemplated coming out of retirement to compete again, so do i wanna run heavy cycles at my age of mid 40s MAYBE to compete? so then i thought maybe just trt???

Well, I guess it's all about the entertainment factor? I've never watched him, or any other social media people on a regular basis, but I can see the interest.

There are so many more interesting and productive things to be entertained with ... it just takes effort and dedication, something most cannot bear.

There are so many more interesting and productive things to be entertained with ... it just takes effort and dedication, something most cannot bear.
Yeah, it's not my cup o' tea. I watched about 5 minutes of that video above and that was all I could handle. Maybe this heart attack will affect his life deeply, like Nidoy suggested.

Its crazy because he was aware of issues back when he was younger and always ignored it.. deff a stupid thing todo.

Its crazy because he was aware of issues back when he was younger and always ignored it.. deff a stupid thing todo.
Many people always deny that there could be a problem, and keep pushing on with life until something goes really wrong and forces change. Its hard to give up on your dreams/desires. I did it when I developed cardiomyopathy. I blamed it on some crazy virus I must have had, and started taking steroids again after about 1 year when my ejection fraction was back up to normal.

@LATS talked about pre-workout products in another thread. I used to be able to handle caffeine and ephedrine when I was younger. Now, I can't handle any of these products. You add age, artificially jacking up heart rate, diet issues, high or higher BP, thicker blood, not knowing ones arterial health and who knows what else someone is doing in their private life and it's easy to see that they're playing with fire.

@LATS talked about pre-workout products in another thread. I used to be able to handle caffeine and ephedrine when I was younger. Now, I can't handle any of these products. You add age, artificially jacking up heart rate, diet issues, high or higher BP, thicker blood, not knowing ones arterial health and who knows what else someone is doing in their private life and it's easy to see that they're playing with fire.

Some guys take ridiculous amount of preworkout and that is coming from me. It's obviously just one factor but it's crazy how many stims some people take. I once watched a vid of Kai and he had 2 heaped scoops of savage roar and a strong coffee which is easily 900mg caffeine.

I've always laid quite a bit of blame on some of the issues we are seeing on the stimulants and fat burners.. I get more questions from young men about pre workouts than I do about protein powders.. everyone is taking them on a very consistent basis.. and again add these to gear and many times already high blood pressure issue ( and intense workouts) and over time we will have a issue.. and we now see guys taking clenbuterol year round along with thyroid etc and then they are shocked when they have a cardiac episode..

This video has useful info in regarding Kali Muscle's case and ways he could have easily prevented it...

It's all common sense though and as posted you can't push every area (aas and stimulants etc) combined with a poor diet for years and expect anything but cardiac issues. In the end it's just a matter of time.

Fitness is about a healthy lifestyle, but then you have people who not eating too clean a diet, go out partying and take stimulants, or are in gear in abusive doses. The body can withstand some of these deviations, but if you add it all up it seems to be more of an act of suicide in disguise than anything else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131