over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

Ret!!!!! Yes that was his name! Those Russian dbols were just amazing, but you had to get the right ones, akrikhin or something close to that. Those tabs would put size on you, like nothing else. This was like 2002, 2003 somewhere around that time. Miss those days!
There was a really good guy from China called Leo. After a few years he emailed me telling me he was getting out of the business because he had a heart attack. I was sad to see him go! I emailed him back and he told me more about how he was doing after the heart attack. That was some good customer service.

There was a really good guy from China called Leo. After a few years he emailed me telling me he was getting out of the business because he had a heart attack. I was sad to see him go! I emailed him back and he told me more about how he was doing after the heart attack. That was some good customer service.
Leo!!! Another great one I totally forgot about. The powder source that would send in news paper, had a female rep that would directly contact you via email. I remember they had a code system for their powders, so you would know what was what. I made so much test, dbol, winny, tren, and clomid I went like 2 yrs with out needing to hit up any source, unless it was for things like gh, igf, etc.
I used to get boxes from M***A, 10 kits at time, sometimes 20, and his famous pinks that would come in toy boxes shrink wrapped and all. The man was an absolute genius!
Satch tried to play me a few times, but as I mentioned I was friends with a lot of people in those days, so he would eventually clear it up. A few times he would send more than I ordered, and then ask me to forward it to another customer of his. He was horrible to deal with, and super overpriced!
Another one I forgot about was Mike strong, and his private board.

Maldorf, do you remember STK from I believe massmonsterz, at least I'm pretty sure thats where they announced his death. Guy was built like a tank! He was such a friendly man, he was older than me by maybe 5-6 yrs, I think he was only in his early 30s when he passed. Im pretty sure his wife said it was heart disease that he was aware of. Died in his sleep, I cried when I read he passed away, shit really got to me since he was one of the first board friends I made. Died almost 20 yrs ago, and I still think of him from time to time.

Leo!!! Another great one I totally forgot about. The powder source that would send in news paper, had a female rep that would directly contact you via email. I remember they had a code system for their powders, so you would know what was what. I made so much test, dbol, winny, tren, and clomid I went like 2 yrs with out needing to hit up any source, unless it was for things like gh, igf, etc.
I used to get boxes from M***A, 10 kits at time, sometimes 20, and his famous pinks that would come in toy boxes shrink wrapped and all. The man was an absolute genius!
Satch tried to play me a few times, but as I mentioned I was friends with a lot of people in those days, so he would eventually clear it up. A few times he would send more than I ordered, and then ask me to forward it to another customer of his. He was horrible to deal with, and super overpriced!
Another one I forgot about was Mike strong, and his private board.
Yeah, Satch was terrible but I was desperate and had no other source. He burned me, but it wasn't much $$.

I'd like to know of Leo is still alive after his heart attack. He had his quite a bit before mine in 2008. Maybe around 2005? Another place in China helped me out later. They were good as well. Used to get cool stuff like purses from China.

That’s really what it comes down to. Consistency. Do the workouts and eat right more often than not and you’ll be in better shape than most people. I absolutely crave that consistency. If I miss meals, or workouts it throws my whole day off. Not to mention my digestion. That’s been the biggest key for me is to eat what I’m supposed to when I’m supposed to. If I start missing meals, or eating things that weren’t on my meal plan my digestion falls apart
do you eat even when you are NOT hungry??

Thats what I used to do before Phil Hernon's advice. I was much better off listening to him. Eat when hungry. Worked for me.

yea....kinda touching on this...but im interested
in who eats on a reg time everyday even when not hungry

yea....kinda touching on this...but im interested
in who eats on a reg time everyday even when not hungry
I’ll eat when not hungry but it’s those situations where if I don’t eat now, it’s not happening for a long long time.
Like eat lunch an hour early or get no food until dinner type of deal.

Yes. With my ibs the longer I go without food the less hungry I get, and I start to get gassy and an upset stomach. I eat at scheduled times every day whether I’m hungry or not, and usually if I’m consistent with this I will start to get hungry for my meals

Yes. With my ibs the longer I go without food the less hungry I get, and I start to get gassy and an upset stomach. I eat at scheduled times every day whether I’m hungry or not, and usually if I’m consistent with this I will start to get hungry for my meals
you know....ive been wanting to start a POOP thread for a long time.
because its a very important thing people dont like to talk about...
one of the first questions i would ask my clients would be "how many
times a day do you poop?"...always a long pause lol....
because of issues like digestion..gas...bloat..constipation...
and whats the end game????.....POOP!!!
could be anything from frequency..texture...amount...shape...lol
i know it sounds funny.....but actually a very important subject.

had lots of clients...ESPECIALLY with carbs...
quinoa in...quinoa out...no good.....brown rice in, brown rice out, no pun
and these are the people with gastro issues....i would make them look at
it, and sometimes take a pic...lol (im dedicated)

Trust me, after 17 years of trying to fix my ibs and still eat for bodybuilding, I get it and I consider myself somewhat of an expert. I’ve literally tried everything you can think of, and nothing that has ever helped me has come from a doctor. Mostly finding what foods work for me, and a few key supplements that have helped. I ended up with a relatively limited diet, but it works for me and I few better right now than I have any time in recent memory
you know....ive been wanting to start a POOP thread for a long time.
because its a very important thing people dont like to talk about...
one of the first questions i would ask my clients would be "how many
times a day do you poop?"...always a long pause lol....
because of issues like digestion..gas...bloat..constipation...
and whats the end game????.....POOP!!!
could be anything from frequency..texture...amount...shape...lol
i know it sounds funny.....but actually a very important subject.

had lots of clients...ESPECIALLY with carbs...
quinoa in...quinoa out...no good.....brown rice in, brown rice out, no pun
and these are the people with gastro issues....i would make them look at
it, and sometimes take a pic...lol (im dedicated)

Trust me, after 17 years of trying to fix my ibs and still eat for bodybuilding, I get it and I consider myself somewhat of an expert. I’ve literally tried everything you can think of, and nothing that has ever helped me has come from a doctor. Mostly finding what foods work for me, and a few key supplements that have helped. I ended up with a relatively limited diet, but it works for me and I few better right now than I have any time in recent memory
This is a guy that blends up chicken breasts with a splash of juice for texture! I don’t think he eats for pleasure what so ever! Lol…

I still think abt trying that, but I soon come to my senses! Hardcore! I tip my hat to you sir!

Cage

This is a guy that blends up chicken breasts with a splash of juice for texture! I don’t think he eats for pleasure what so ever! Lol…

I still think abt trying that, but I soon come to my senses! Hardcore! I tip my hat to you sir!

Cage
I try to eat something at least once a day that is “yummy” for sanity’s sake. But basically the rest of my food is chicken, beef, white rice, and chicken shakes. You can replace the chicken with 1 cup of egg whites though and it’s much tastier

in june of this year I had capped some ground dried psilocibin and stuck it in either a bottle of Hawthorne berry or slippery elm (may have been saw palmetto) to conceal, and the fucking capsules were the same size and looked identical to the herb capsules - but there were only 2 herbal caps left so I took the 2 herbal capsules then, forgot about it and went on my way. I was in a rush and wasn't paying attention a few months after before the gym and I took 4 of the .5g psilocibin capsules they were a strong strain and it was before the gym. weird day, didn't realize the mistake I made until I was tripping. its like grabbing the wrong cigarette dipped in sherm oops @heavyhitter lol

in june of this year I had capped some ground dried psilocibin and stuck it in either a bottle of Hawthorne berry or slippery elm (may have been saw palmetto) to conceal, and the fucking capsules were the same size and looked identical to the herb capsules - but there were only 2 herbal caps left so I took the 2 herbal capsules then, forgot about it and went on my way. I was in a rush and wasn't paying attention a few months after before the gym and I took 4 of the .5g psilocibin capsules they were a strong strain and it was before the gym. weird day, didn't realize the mistake I made until I was tripping. its like grabbing the wrong cigarette dipped in sherm oops @heavyhitter lol
Damn man, that’d be a trip for sure. Like eating an edible thinking it’s a regular cookie and then you can’t figure out what’s wrong with you. On a side note…..what’s up with these savory edibles now like burgers and pizza? I could not have an edible pizza on hand. I’d eat a slice or two, get stoned as fuck, and then get mad hungry and start looking for stuff to eat. And then I’d be like, oooh pizza! And end up finishing the thing and just have to lay there paralyzed for an hour lol

its not about FIXING IT......its about maintaining a certain amount of compatibility..
that may be 'HINDERING"....its in the poop!!!!

once a day poops is what should be maintained.....any more than that
you are doing something wrong...OR you have an incurable bowl function
that is probably in your DNA....and more than likely runs in the family.

its not about FIXING IT......its about maintaining a certain amount of compatibility..
that may be 'HINDERING"....its in the poop!!!!

once a day poops is what should be maintained.....any more than that
you are doing something wrong...OR you have an incurable bowl function
that is probably in your DNA....and more than likely runs in the family.
HAH absolute nonsense. If you're training and eating optimally one bowel movement a day is on the low end of the (very wide spectrum). It's normal to have three bowel movements a day for some, three a week for others.

HAH absolute nonsense. If you're training and eating optimally one bowel movement a day is on the low end of the (very wide spectrum). It's normal to have three bowel movements a day for some, three a week for others.
Id tend to agree with this, if I poop once a day id call that less than ideal. when I think poor digestion I think constipation, no hunger, a distended stomach (worst look ever).

HAH...you are nonsense....ive trained and eaten to an OBSENCE amount of optimal....
didnt matter 5000 cals a day...or 2500 a day....one poop..

you have any pics of your experience with OPTIMAL training and eating???

Id tend to agree with this, if I poop once a day id call that less than ideal. when I think poor digestion I think constipation, no hunger, a distended stomach (worst look ever).
so when you poop 3 times a day....your body is wasting the food you are comsuming

and more than likely the food that your body doesnt want or need

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner