over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic, uncensored, anything goes thread

i never understood ppl who do weird things while taking drugs. like never.
shoot or sniff some k and do cardio like a normal person.
jeeze
Taking ketamine voluntarily makes zero sense. Maybe it was just a dose much larger than that taken for rec use, but my experience with it was a nightmare. It paralyzed me completely, and I couldn't even see or hear right. The world seemed like a computer that was malfunctioning, everything was pixellated and I thought I had died. It was terrifying, I've never been so scared. I thought I had died, for real. My heart gave out.

The Sacklers raked in BILLIONS of dollars while pushing their false narrative of OxyContin being addictive to less than 1% of users. Then it ravaged the world!!!!! Those fucks need to be in some shitty state prison!!!! Not some country club white collar prison. Sadly the super rich don’t have consequences to their actions.

A good short series that came out recently shows this very well. It’s called “ Dopesick “
Basically shows the origin of where they introduced the drug. In the blue collar sector of coal/steel mills in Appalachia.

Cage
The pharmaceutical industry has made billions pushing people to take drugs they do not need. The on you listed is a good example, won't even bring up what started in 2020 and is still going on now. This is why I try and give a different perspective when I see threads and the first 3 replies are "take this medicine, this one, no this one." As a society we have been brainwashed to think the secret to physical and mental health is in a pill bottle?

How many people can say they take no daily prescription medication? Seems like as time goes by it's like finding a unicorn.

Taking ketamine voluntarily makes zero sense. Maybe it was just a dose much larger than that taken for rec use, but my experience with it was a nightmare. It paralyzed me completely, and I couldn't even see or hear right. The world seemed like a computer that was malfunctioning, everything was pixellated and I thought I had died. It was terrifying, I've never been so scared. I thought I had died, for real. My heart gave out.

Bahahah that’s called the K-hole. It’s horrific. And yes ketamine is a very nice rec drug with many anti-depressive and anxiety properties when baby dosed.

We do ketamine infusions for our PTSD patients.

And for sedating violent patients, yes we do sometimes, but I have to find a paramedic or a doctor to pull the drug. Nurses usually don’t have access to ketamine, fentanyl, (crazy shit) without a doc signing in first. Except maybe icu. That’s a different world up there

The pharmaceutical industry has made billions pushing people to take drugs they do not need. The on you listed is a good example, won't even bring up what started in 2020 and is still going on now. This is why I try and give a different perspective when I see threads and the first 3 replies are "take this medicine, this one, no this one." As a society we have been brainwashed to think the secret to physical and mental health is in a pill bottle?

How many people can say they take no daily prescription medication? Seems like as time goes by it's like finding a unicorn.
The big hypocrisy though is that many of us on here take all sorts of black market drugs to grow larger but then poo poo someone taking a pharm drug like a statin.

Has anybody spoken to Stewie? If so give my/our best thoughts. I know he is taking time away for his daughter. Prayers to his daughter🙏

That mini series is truly sickening!!! And to know these white collar fucks are still peddling out meds and sitting on a fortune. Absolutely disgusting human beings.

Cage

i never understood ppl who do weird things while taking drugs. like never.
shoot or sniff some k and do cardio like a normal person.
jeeze
its too forgiving hence its potential for abuse. I would take 100mg subq pre workout but it would disassociate my pain level and understanding and I would not know when to stop so I tore a few tendons. 100mg iv or subq K can tranqulize almost anyone, I was pinning 1g -2g per day and going to work

Do you ever give them a big injection of ketamine? I once had that to sedate me for a cardioversion. That shit will knock out anything. I think it was through IV, but can't remember. There are other great meds to sedate fast. Had many used on me for my many cardioversions. They knocked me out fast. The doctors were surprised how large a dose I needed though.

They used the ketamine because it wouldn't lower my bp. It was already getting a bit dangerously low.
they use the racemic for this, s+ isomer is being used more in PTSD and depression therapy (spravato)
It's a very capable and usually forgiving drug but the potential for abuse if self-administered is high.

The big hypocrisy though is that many of us on here take all sorts of black market drugs to grow larger but then poo poo someone taking a pharm drug like a statin.
To me the difference we know all the stuff we take is unhealthy, we do it anyway and don't pretend we are healthy.

But people quick to jump on a prescription drug (who are obese, eat junk, drugs/alcohol, don't do cardio) and think it's something they NEED to be healthy and is a great thing.

The world now days hasn't a clue about health, preventative measures, and logical steps.

Aka lose 30 lbs before hopping on 2 blood pressure meds. Dump the toxic boyfriend before jumping on anti-depressants, if bloated and distended, change diet before taking drugs with consequences for digestion.

To me the difference we know all the stuff we take is unhealthy, we do it anyway and don't pretend we are healthy.

But people quick to jump on a prescription drug (who are obese, eat junk, drugs/alcohol, don't do cardio) and think it's something they NEED to be healthy and is a great thing.

The world now days hasn't a clue about health, preventative measures, and logical steps.

Aka lose 30 lbs before hopping on 2 blood pressure meds. Dump the toxic boyfriend before jumping on anti-depressants, if bloated and distended, change diet before taking drugs with consequences for digestion.
Kind of like go train, eat properly, max out your natural potential, then after you've done all of that..decide if you want to start using AAS. But how many actually do that?

i agree with this post brother
look INWARD first, focus on preventative rather than post diagnostic treatments.
intermittent fasting, fermented foods, multi, fish oil, sauna/steam therapies, cardio, weight training, DIET, try eating toward your blood type, start there
never a bad idea to run an herbal GI detox either

Those are all mostly points I agree with. Drugs are over prescribed somewhat. The bitter truth though is that most people won't change their diet and lifestyle, so meds work for them. The doctor should still educate their patient and give them the choice though.

I notice this a lot. No preventive measures whatsoever. In fact, the only thing I disagree on is that people don't know. They know. They just don't give a shit. And they don't most likely because they know modern medicine will save their unhealthy asses... usually. And if it's sudden, it's a tragedy. No it isn't. They were already living on borrowed time as it was. The fact that they wrecked their drunk ass into a cement wall or had an instantly fatal weight/health/exercise preventable death shocks people.to their core.

Even the younger guys out there 300lbs of fat covered in kevlar with a sidearm and sporting a tricked out AR-15, dumb as a rock, all thinking they're Soldier-of-Fortune covers. Makes me laugh. The Gravy SEALs, MEAL Team 6 LMAO!

Don't get me wrong. I own a Springfield 5.56 NATO (.223 Rem), several sidearms, and an assortment of hunting rifles and shotguns but give me my choice of 3 other guys and we could cut down a whole F150 caravan of those clowns like wheat. The only difference is that I'd never turn my muzzle on a fellow American or ally no matter how big a snowflake liberal SJW or Q/MAGA RWNJ they were.

Back to health, I think too often we are at extremes. We don't eat, exercise, rest properly or enough or we ear, exercise, rest TOO much. Many reading this right now are 180lbs and are just fine at that weight, but they're still juicing. I was 210 out of high school and looking back at me at my son's age I was fairly diesel even then. And I had hardly even trained. We dicked around in high school and some in college but I was almost 30 before I started taking all this seriously back in the late 90's.

Talk to y'all later.

My friend OD'd on K in Miami at club space and we took him to the hospital doing bumps in the bathroom and taking pictures with him in the bed then we went back to the club after along with him.

Does that count for anything?

Fuck my friends are fucked up

We need him up in here! I have a feeling he's been in some good fights. Certainly someone I'd like on my side.
OHHHH....he will write 2 pages to tell you about it too..

i see the mods are reading every post before it goes out....when they start
doin that????....when they changed the platform???

i see the mods are reading every post before it goes out....when they start
doin that????....when they changed the platform???

We don't read every post that goes out. You think we have that much time on are hands? 😂

My friend OD'd on K in Miami at club space and we took him to the hospital doing bumps in the bathroom and taking pictures with him in the bed then we went back to the club after along with him.

Does that count for anything?

Fuck my friends are fucked up
Not disputing but I dont even see how thats possible, I have pinned 30ml of tj vet grade 100mg/ml K (3grams) in 24 hours and not OD, I did like 30g in 20 days insufflated. I did a few grams per day for years.
regardless the potential for abuse is there, they don't call it hippy heroin for no reason. I went to the IV clinics first. it can stress out kidneys and genituironary tract bigtime

obviously if you’re out of your element size might not matter, like when sumos kept losing in pride. They’ve never been punched and don’t like it, and they’re easy to submit. But weight classes are there for a reason. Look what happened to mirko cro cop when he went from pride to ufc. He could no longer kick or knee downed opponents and north south knees to the head was his bread and butter besides his left high kick. He’d hold you down with sheer strength, then pop up and soccer kick you in the head. Not many people can withstand that. My stand up is pretty good, but any half decent boxer would bang on me like a drum. Which is why I wouldn’t stand with him. I’m gonna slam you on the ground, and pound the shit out of you, or choke you unconscious. And for the most part I usually have a good size advantage in street confrontations and there isn’t shit you can do about that. If I can literally pick you over my head and lawn dart your 160 pound ass into the concrete what the fuck are you going to do about it? I once had a guy I was detaining trying to headbutt backwards into my face. I put an arm around his neck, and hoisted him up for a suplex. I drastically over estimated how much he weighed and he went completely up over my 6’1” head and went face first into the concrete. The sound his head made when it hit was disgusting. Like a watermelon falling from a roof. I thought for sure I had killed him based on how much blood was spurting from his face. He lost 6 teeth and broke his nose and both orbital bones. Moral of the story is size plus experience trumps all. Anyone arguing to the contrary has never had to fight for their life. It’s like Mike Tyson said….everybody’s got a plan until they get punched in the face
my close homey eddie sanchez was one of first in big leagues to take on crocop , they fought in russia, crocop won . yes splitting someones wig is a nasty noise and feeling, learned from a lousiville slugger and an easton reflex@! the bounceback and bat shock feels like you're hitting a home run., gag. I got smacked with a maglite when I was a kid crossing through the wrong apartments and it fractured my orbital. I never did anything to someone that wasn't already attempted or done toward me back then, now two guys I grew up shooting at smasher and curly are some of my closest friends, the power of god and humility having had numerous attempts on your life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
faxne
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131