mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increlex - Is this What the Pros are Taking?

This is like third hand info but someone here once said Tuor said Increlex is shit. There was some pro who on some podcast also said it was shit. Luki said at Oxygen they use LR3 only.

I would also guess that those that use it use a very paltry dosage. Someone up thread said, "how much do they use, 500mcg?" Well, if little children use several milligrams... know what I mean?
Who could afford to use 5 or 10mg or whatever? Unless it was stolen, which does happen.

I often ask who determined 100mcg is about what an effective dose of LR3 is? Palumbo said 10mcg was max lol. I haven't been able to find the source again but remember reading in some paper LR3 is about equipotent with native IGF. So, why is LR3 only used in low microgram amounts?

Increlex is too rare to form a consensus on dosage imo.

But, we had this. Which looks like it could be authetic to me, the way it's written. Look at the dosage.

Attachments

• main-qimg-bf518ddf6311e13e29428c6c2c1ce4d6-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-bf518ddf6311e13e29428c6c2c1ce4d6-pjlq.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 100
This is like third hand info but someone here once said Tuor said Increlex is shit. There was some pro who on some podcast also said it was shit. Luki said at Oxygen they use LR3 only.

I would also guess that those that use it use a very paltry dosage. Someone up thread said, "how much do they use, 500mcg?" Well, if little children use several milligrams... know what I mean?
Who could afford to use 5 or 10mg or whatever? Unless it was stolen, which does happen.

I often ask who determined 100mcg is about what an effective dose of LR3 is? Palumbo said 10mcg was max lol. I haven't been able to find the source again but remember reading in some paper LR3 is about equipotent with native IGF. So, why is LR3 only used in low microgram amounts?

But, we had this. Which looks like it could be authetic to me, the way it's written. Look at the dosage.

wow, all that must cost some serious $$$. Is this from one of guys at oxygen?

wow, all that must cost some serious $$$. Is this from one of guys at oxygen?

Oh I forgot the athlete name lol. It's supposed to be Dallas McCarver's "death cycle" lol. Now Chad Nicholl's was asked about this "leak" and he said it was "real" but was a shopping list for 2 people. Is this how you write a shopping list? Lol no.
I'm not positive it's real but the dosages are in the possible-realm imo. Extreme but the dude was extreme, a real animal. If his first trainer as an amateur recommended 400mg shots of Tren A a few times a week, as some experienced people here said then this stack years later might be legit.

Why these compounds ? And why these doses ?
Seems like throwing a kitchen sink at the wall to see what sticks.

I recall Tuor saying it was shit. That was on Fouad's podcast. Didn't he also say insulin was overrated yet there have been people post that in private he recommends the complete opposite. My mate was trained by him and he had him on alsorts of peptides. He wanted him on LR3 as well. I don't know if he still does that but at the time he was big on peptides. Plus my mate wasn't any pro he was a decent bodybuilder but nothing special. He had him on about 10 different things.

As I posted I would be surprised if more than 1% of pro's use this stuff but at the same time the guys who do and the ones who push the dose the last thing they want are 10,000 bodybuilders actively trying to buy this stuff because they heard it's amazing because it's hard to get as it is nevermind if the demand were to increase.

In regards to LR3 Palumbo would recommend tiny doses because he thought people would desensitize too quickly at higher doses. I have experimented with LR3 and I wouldn't even bother injecting 10mcg (I have done it before). I am all for using the lowest effective dose but with LR3 in my experience you need 50mcg+ before it starts to come to life. The dosing protocol I made up after experimenting was 100mcg EOD and I would dose that post workout.

Oh I forgot the athlete name lol. It's supposed to be Dallas McCarver's "death cycle" lol. Now Chad Nicholl's was asked about this "leak" and he said it was "real" but was a shopping list for 2 people. Is this how you write a shopping list? Lol no.
I'm not positive it's real but the dosages are in the possible-realm imo. Extreme but the dude was extreme, a real animal. If his first trainer as an amateur recommended 400mg shots of Tren A a few times a week, as some experienced people here said then this stack years later might be legit.

I think that same guy was recommending 500mcg IGF-1 per day done in 50 x 10mcg micro injects. Just crazy and totally unnecessary protocols. Although no shit feeding guys with 500g+ protein and 1000g+ carbs and using insane doses created some freaks but at what cost.

Wait no t4 ?🧐😅

Why these compounds ? And why these doses ?
Seems like throwing a kitchen sink at the wall to see what sticks.

For some guys that's what bodybuilding is. It's the kitchen sink approach and throwing everything in and leaving no stone unturned. Everything from drugs, food and training is pushed to the extreme. A lot of bodybuilders have that all or nothing mindset but they bullshit and act like they just apply it to training and nutrition and not the drug side of things. That's why a lot of these guys burn out or sadly die very young.

Now many use common sense and are more sensible with their approach... the spectrum varies massively. Most are in that middleground but others are low and others are high. Although I always think to one story and this is a coach that is considered to use low drugs (not a drug guy) and he had his guy add in 2 diuretics and when he wasn't dry enough he had him add another, then another and he ended up in hospital after his show. So even some of the guys who aren't doing crazy protocols most of the year are uneducated in some areas and will use your analogy of throwing the kitchen sink and hoping something sticks even with diuretics which are the most dangerous part (time) of bodybuilding.

I worked with John O’regan for years. I’m sure some guys on here knew him. We became close. Use to talk for hours on the phone. He coached many top ifbb pros and amateurs. I asked
Him about increlex and he wasn’t a big believer in it. His thinking was instead of spending money on igf just take that money and spend it on more gh.. he believed HIGH dosages of gh was key.Not saying John knew everything but he was big in the industry for numerous years and knew his shit. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

Carbs, water, glycerin, and sodium will get you a GREAT PUMP and save you a fuck ton of $$$$

JUST SAYING 😉😊
How correct you are. Glycerin is a very under-used substance that can cause tremendous increases in plasma. Patented compounds, such as GlycerSize, are great for this. Unfortunately, the doses found in sports nutrition products are WAYYYY too small to provide any significant visual increase in muscle fullness. But...when the dose is high enough, it can cause a very noticeable increase in muscle fullness, especially when combined with plenty of water and sodium.

Glycerin ROCKS, skip splitting pumps for me!!
Yes, it does. How does 50 grams of GlycerSize sound? You'll have to wait a bit longer for the BEST plasma expansion-pump product EVER released, but it's coming. :) I am making something that is so far beyond any plasma expansion-pump product ever released, that there won't be a single competitor that even comes close.

TF
Yes, it does. How does 50 grams of GlycerSize sound? You'll have to wait a bit longer for the BEST plasma expansion-pump product EVER released, but it's coming. :) I am making something that is so far beyond any plasma expansion-pump product ever released, that there won't be a single competitor that even comes close.
Could this be used in endurance sports, such as half- marathon, marathon ?
Of course without hindering performance

You would think if it was so prevalent that a board sponsor would have it! Out of china prolly 20k a bottle.so everyone can afford it!

I don’t see how one could function on this cycle, you’d be miserable if you could even pump the blood moving. Several a read the dos and was like nahhh then the next words were 3-4 times a day! LR3 is a hot commodity but I too have never seen a consistent dosing scheme among guys. I do know or came up that the slin+ T3+GH was geared towards creating more IGF-1 so doing both at such high doses. Also I was living in the area at the time and saw no evidence that this much shit was being taken. I’ve seen a pro pop a full bottle of deca 300 but it wasn’t a daily thing and he was a MONSTER. Heart also exploded but was heavy into rec shit too so……. Who knows. I do know for a fact that Dallas was on a LOT of tren but that’s all I actually know.

What? I actually was just about to suggest you make a product based on it!

Now Chad Nicholl's was asked about this "leak" and he said it was "real" but was a shopping list for 2 people. Is this how you write a shopping list? Lol no.
I'm not positive it's real but the dosages are in the possible-realm imo. Extreme but the dude was extreme, a real animal.

This reminded me now of Chad doing a podcast with Trigili. They were talking about Nasser and Chad mentioned he had told Nasser his eyes were yellow andafter asking Nasser said he was taking 4 Anadrols a day. Chad supposedly told Nasser, "yeah that's way too much, go down to two" (iirc). But we recently learned that Nasser was taking 10 per day at some point. Probably wasn't under Chad but who knows. My point is that even with these "tell all" episodes they won't necessarily tell all, it's just too extreme for the public. Chad spoke about how Dallas was an open book and you could trust him to do as he was told. But then Chad said that when he took over he told Dallas to stop the EPO in particular and supposedly told him to drop the roids by 50%! But then Chad said he suspected Dallas did in fact not stop the EPO like he promised.

A guy like Chad knows a lot of crazy stuff I bet. Like how much Greg Kovacs was using, imo it was astronomical too. Though Greg said Nasser used up all his roids when he was a houseguest and how did Nasser thank him for the hopitality? By telling the world Greg's wife wiped his ass with towels and left them lying on the floor lol.

What? I actually was just about to suggest you make a product based on it!

I think Mike had a product with lots of nitrates. Anyone try it? Do you think the nitrates gave a good pump?

The protocol for glycerol for endurance athletes was, I think, like 50ml with about 2 quarts of water about 2 hours before exercise/competition. I always thought the Glycersize dosages were way low and I sort of questioned people who claimed crazy pumps from it. I haven't tried even one PWO that caused noticeable pumps, but that's just me. I asked around and when asked if their PWO caused pumps they were like, "maybe, hard to tell, I know the caffeine gives me energy."

I think Mike had a product with lots of nitrates. Anyone try it? Do you think the nitrates gave a good pump?

The protocol for glycerol for endurance athletes was, I think, like 50ml with about 2 quarts of water about 2 hours before exercise/competition. I always thought the Glycersize dosages were way low and I sort of questioned people who claimed crazy pumps from it. I haven't tried even one PWO that caused noticeable pumps, but that's just me. I asked around and when asked if their PWO caused pumps they were like, "maybe, hard to tell, I know the caffeine gives me energy."
The big issue, and what keeps the doses low in most products, is the fact that the powdered glycerol clumps like crazy. You get a ton of returns by customers that just don't have a clue, and this is despite some companies putting a label on the bottle explaining the clumping is natural. People open it, see clumps and want to return it. The powder also costs quite a bit more than the liquid and is a lower concentration to boot. I fully inform people when they buy the powders and also tell them upfront I will not be taking a return due to clumping but I know an owner that stopped using it due to so many returns.

The big issue, and what keeps the doses low in most products, is the fact that the powdered glycerol clumps like crazy. You get a ton of returns by customers that just don't have a clue, and this is despite some companies putting a label on the bottle explaining the clumping is natural. People open it, see clumps and want to return it. The powder also costs quite a bit more than the liquid and is a lower concentration to boot. I fully inform people when they buy the powders and also tell them upfront I will not be taking a return due to clumping but I know an owner that stopped using it due to so many returns.
The liquid products on the market can be excellent, great point. I’ve used a couple with mind blowing results - obviously just temporary pump, but still.

Glycerol+salt+slin/gh/carbs and a pump workout right before hitting the pool = god mode if you’re looking to catch random women staring lol

The liquid products on the market can be excellent, great point. I’ve used a couple with mind blowing results - obviously just temporary pump, but still.

Glycerol+salt+slin/gh/carbs and a pump workout right before hitting the pool = god mode if you’re looking to catch random women staring lol
The Evogen glycerol stuff is liquid and I’ll get so pumped on say chest or delt day my delts press on my carotid and I get dizzy during certain movements it’s fucking awesome

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131