over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral preferences for off-season

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Yes I agree. Anavar is good if you want to use a oral in offseason.

Yes I agree. Anavar is good if you want to use an oral in offseason.
I did run anavar at 50mg for a decent length of time can’t say I honestly noticed much after stopping it though

50 mg isn’t enough. Try 125-150 then you’ll see stuff start happening bro. 70-80 mg didn’t do shit for me. And no guys pharma wasn’t any better.
As cliche as it is maybe upping the dose is key here 😂 I’ve never ran over 50mg of it but could try 100mg/day and see how I get on

I’m gonna assume I’m a big boy, ditch the anadrol and give anadrol a run at 100mg/day 😂
100mg anadrol is not a large dose honestly i's the lowest medical dosage for someone who weighs 100kg, i.e. 1mg/kg, and in medicine meat doses of 1 to 5mg/kg are used

100mg anadrol is not a large dose honestly i's the lowest medical dosage for someone who weighs 100kg, i.e. 1mg/kg, and in medicine meat doses of 1 to 5mg/kg are used
I actually meant to say ditch the anadrol and give the *Anavar a run at 100mg 🤦‍♂️

But yeah I agree I’m not really sure what made 100mg the max dose of orals accepted within the general
Bodybuilding community

I actually meant to say ditch the anadrol and give the *Anavar a run at 100mg 🤦‍♂️

But yeah I agree I’m not really sure what made 100mg the max dose of orals accepted within the general
Bodybuilding community
it's like that now - I remember 12-15 years ago 150-200 mg of anadrol a day was completely normal and no one was surprised at such a dose

it's like that now - I remember 12-15 years ago 150-200 mg of anadrol a day was completely normal and no one was surprised at such a dose
I remember hearing Chris Duffy talking about using 250 mg+ of Anadrol per day like it was nothing and mentioning some guys using a whole blister strip (10 tabs) every day.

So just to sum up so far

Orals offseason = anavar or stay away from them

Not really, this depends on the individual.

If you're set on trying or using an oral in the offseason then find one that is effective but doesnt interfere with health or appetite too much.

Anavar is still processed by the liver, but seems to have a lesser detrimental effect on AST, ALT liver values than other 17aa orals.

No one can tell you which oral will suit you. Superdrol can kill one persons appetite, but another is fine.

I remember hearing Chris Duffy talking about using 250 mg+ of Anadrol per day like it was nothing and mentioning some guys using a whole blister strip (10 tabs) every day.
That would be awesome for the strength boost!!!! However, my stomach would be throwing in the towel after 7-10 days. Would be fun though!

Cage

I know guys that have used 8-10 anadrol a day for pretty long periods of time. I think anadrol is a lot safer than a lot of people think. The key is keeping your blood pressure managed not the toxicity of the oral.

Not really, this depends on the individual.

If you're set on trying or using an oral in the offseason then find one that is effective but doesnt interfere with health or appetite too much.

Anavar is still processed by the liver, but seems to have a lesser detrimental effect on AST, ALT liver values than other 17aa orals.

No one can tell you which oral will suit you. Superdrol can kill one persons appetite, but another is fine.
I know this will sound crazy but I feel lethargic and just off after a few days on Anavar (I've used pharma and UGL) but tolerate Anadrol very well. You would think this would be the complete opposite.

I know this will sound crazy but I feel lethargic and just off after a few days on Anavar (I've used pharma and UGL) but tolerate Anadrol very well. You would think this would be the complete opposite.
I imagine with pretty much everything individual response will play a big factor

There will be generic things across the board but they won’t always apply to everyone the same it seems

Touchwood the only thing that has caused me digestive issues is tren but then I’ve never used high amounts of orals

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131