over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I AM RETIRING FROM PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bboy, i dont know yah brother but i've seen your physique and its quite impressive. I've seen Heinz as well and his is impressive as well. But there is something you both have in common. You both look great but will never truly be recognized in this sport. 10years from now you wont be hearing any of your names in magazines or anything. You both are jeprodizing your health b/c I dont care what anyone says, to make it to your guy's level, health has to take a toll. Shit I dont compete or look even close to you guys and my health has taken a toll. You both look great and may have diff goals, but you both have much more in common that you think. You've both worked hard to build great physiques and I dont know what either of your goals are, but nobody here is gonna be on the olympia stage.

damn maldorf out of all these people on this board im really suprised that only YOU, phil, and dante really got my post, sure i could have maybe given a lil more tact to what i was writing and in hind site I wish I would have cause my message got lost in the whole shit storm.

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO

They are not the only ones that understand where you are coming from.
Old school style, tell it like it is! people just get to sensitive about everything that is said or they do not wish to hear the truth......

you guys seem to know each other pretty well so all i will say is maybe "treat people how you would like to be treated" im all for telling like it is but people do have feelings!

Assumptions:

1) We are all entitled to our opinions. That is what makes this a discussionboard instead of a Bump board.

2) Tough Love still equals love and often may be the truest test of love.

3) Two opinions are not always mutually exclusive. Both can be right without harm to the other.

BBoy, Dante, and others have voiced an opinion to consider "Risk/Reward" in our decision making process. I encourage all to do likewise in bodybuiding, finance, and life in general. Big Heinz and others have shown how emotion/passion" considerations can be most important in someones motivations.

The truth lies somewhere in the intersection of the the "Risk/Reward" function and the "Emotion/Passion" function. Where these intersect will be different for all of us, but it would be foolish to only consider one of these.

Living a life merely by "Risk/Reward" may be safe, but will not put a smile in your step and a dream in your head. Living only by "Emotion/Passion" can certainly make our lifes a train wreck and put us at risk, emotionally, physically, and financially.

All the key players in this discussion have one thing in common, they are respected, and care enough to share with us and each other. I kind of like it when these guys care enough to challenge each other. If they can be challenged, why can't I, why can't we all. We are all human, even if some of you guys look "Superhuman". We need to pay attention to those of us who challenge our set way of thinking. You can find this thought repeated through history, from the Art of War on down. There is often more to be found in exploring those thoughts than those of sycophant "Bump" men.

I will also venture to add this: It is very difficult for someone I do not care about to illicit an emotional response in me. I do not allow others to rent space in my head. The fact that you guys are putting some emotion into some of the responses proves one thing: YOU CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER!

Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood

you guys seem to know each other pretty well so all i will say is maybe "treat people how you would like to be treated" im all for telling like it is but people do have feelings!
richie i agree, but also on the other hand you have to have a lil thick skin to be in this sport! hell its a sport where you are being judged, and believe it or not it doesn't stop with the judges, hell the mags are judging you, their internet boards are judging you! every time you step on stage everyone is judging you!

heinz i seriously hope you don't decide to leave this board, hell i have said 20x more good things about you over the years than i have said bad, hell go back to your threads where you were posting precontest picks, i never once bashed you and only supported you, so I say one thing that came across bad to you and your ready to leave? common bro your much stronger than that:cool: your a valued member here, and no one wants to see a valued member leave! I really hope you decide to stay.

now just a lil something about Brad.... don't ever ever ever... any of you ..ever bite your tongue when it comes to my physique, hell I love to get honest feedback, as you will never thrive to be better with everyone telling you your the greatest thing since wheat bread :) Hell thats one thing I love about shelby! he tells me like it is, he will point out my flaws when others won't and i appreciate the hell out of him. I have also become very found of phil hernon.. not only for his knowledge but his brutally honest truth, phil knows that you need to hear the truth and surounding yourself with ass kissers will do nothing but hurt you in the long run. STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE words I try to live by.

Assumptions:

1) We are all entitled to our opinions. That is what makes this a discussionboard instead of a Bump board.

3) Two opinions are not always mutually exclusive. Both can be right without harm to the other.

BBoy, Dante, and others have voiced an opinion to consider "Risk/Reward" in our decision making process. I encourage all to do likewise in bodybuiding, finance, and life in general. Big Heinz and others have shown how emotion/passion" considerations can be most important in someones motivations.

The truth lies somewhere in the intersection of the the "Risk/Reward" function and the "Emotion/Passion" function. Where these intersect will be different for all of us, but it would be foolish to only consider one of these.

Living a life merely by "Risk/Reward" may be safe, but will not put a smile in your step and a dream in your head. Living only by "Emotion/Passion" can certainly make our lifes a train wreck and put us at risk, emotionally, physically, and financially.

All the key players in this discussion have one thing in common, they are respected, and care enough to share with us and each other. I kind of like it when these guys care enough to challenge each other. If they can be challenged, why can't I, why can't we all. We are all human, even if some of you guys look "Superhuman". We need to pay attention to those of us who challenge our set way of thinking. You can find this thought repeated through history, from the Art of War on down. There is often more to be found in exploring those thoughts than those of sycophant "Bump" men.

I will also venture to add this: It is very difficult for someone I do not care about to illicit an emotional response in me. I do not allow others to rent space in my head. The fact that you guys are putting some emotion into some of the responses proves one thing: YOU CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER!

Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood
wow damn good post bro!!

i've only been on this board for a little bit...but the replys you leave are very informational...you should reconsider...but whatever you chose good luck..

Heinz come on! You know there are people here that respect people who show respect for others (yes I consider you one of the respectful). You can never please all so why bother?

Heinz your a great guy, passionate and a good ambassador for the sport. I hope you will reconsider leaving over one post that could have been taken in many ways.

Do what makes you happy, comfortable and successful, whether it be on this board, none or another, but I do hope you stay active here.

Or and I hope I am spelling this right, Scrawls fro San Diego Chargers 5'6" 180 pounds. Yesterday, was 2nd on all time purpose yards in playoff. Hey, he is too small for the NFL isn"t he? We all have different opinions, just learn how to respect them. Alot of great people on this site, let us learn to agree to disagree.;)

Completely off...Darren Sproles has been an outstanding football player at every level. If you can play, you can play. There are plenty of people that have immense tangible talents but can't play. You look at 20 people that have the same height, weight, 40 time and everything else and you aren't going to get 20 amazing NFL football players. Why? Because they aren't as talented. Look at Ben Watson for New England. On paper he should be one of the top tight ends/players in the NFL. He is a freak on paper but isn't a very good player. The combine numbers don't always tell the story

Most of the time at a show I am hangin by myself mainly cause King will not come out of his room till the show.

now theres two people mentioned in this thread that should consider risk/reward......

no offense of course.

now theres two people mentioned in this thread that should consider risk/reward......

no offense of course.
careful dave or you will be labled a hater! ;)

THIS THREAD...............

Attachments

• wedding_fail.jpg
    wedding_fail.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 465
Unbelievable that DC's post would get deleted. He brings a ton to this site, and that's the respect he is shown. Wow.

John Meadows

Iknow exactly where he comes from,they did that to me plenty...not right.

All....

these thoughts and opinions are all valuable, DC has great insight and truly is very respectful to others in how he comes across. Unfortunately a reason why most do not post on boards anymore is because of the disrespectful things that are written. Even though they may not intended to hurt or offend another person they can and many of times do. Their are always respectful ways of coming across to individuals to let them know that you care and letting them know the current path they may be traveling is not the most productive or as the great AWN2004 says "diminishing returns" But I hope Heinz reads this and knows that his interaction is needed here and it is well respected no matter the placing he recieves at a show. Too many good people get chased off and hope that wont be the case here.

Goo

Assumptions:

Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood
Pekkerwood's post sums it up perfectly. I couldn't agree more with this statement.

It amazes me how some of you guys will insult Heinz and criticizes him on the the doses he takes and in the next breath ask how much slin to take and what is the "proper" does of anti E's to take. (a potent anti cancer drug!) Most of these guys are just gym rats who will never compete. Does this make it wrong? Is it worth it? Only you can answer that, but why bust on Heinz?

nice catch.

i was wondering if anyone would bring this up...

BFU

My take on this is, you have to have thick skin to be in this game. That being said I try not to point out things about people unless they deserve or ask for it. I also don't tell people they look good unless I feel that way. I think Hienz could rag a lot of people on this board but I have not seen him do so. I do believe he knows where he stands with his genetics & I don't know why anyone would throw it in his face.

Been hear a year, or so. I read a lot, and post a little. B-boy speaks from his heart, but it comes out RAW. I personally like it. I agree with Maldorf, this should have been a personal conversation by phone, PM, or in person between B-boy and Hienz, not a public event.

Last edited:
My take on this is, you have to have thick skin to be in this game. That being said I try not to point out things about people unless they deserve or ask for it. I also don't tell people they look good unless I feel that way. I think Hienz could rag a lot of people on this board but I have not seen him do so. I do believe he knows where he stands with his genetics & I don't know why anyone would throw it in his face.

Very well put. Factor of the matter is, Heinz could throw his pro card and experience in peoples faces on a consistent basis, but I haven't seen him do it. Heinz, as far as I can see it, has a certain modesty about himself and I respect that. Both he and b-boy are huge assets to this board, and its unfortunate that what was said was taken out of context. I hope that Heinz will see that everyone involved wants him to remain a part of the community and he will choose to do that.

I can see where Heinz would take bb's comments as being harsh and un-warranted, however, like b-boy said earlier I think those comments were made only b/c he has a genuine interest in the health and well being of Heinz. I hope that the two of you can resolve this and Heinz can see that no harm was meant. As I said before, you both are HUGE assets to the board and it would be a shame to lose either one of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner