over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those on TRT

you dont get off that easy. can you prove otherwise? all you've given to this thread is your opinion with nothing to back it up, which is worthless. no one in the study had any problems with subcutaneous injections... chime in again when you have some facts ok.:food-:mil

naw... i'll leave you and ol Gary to yourselves and your thoughts, theories, and factless dead end studies.

It's common fkn sense man.

factless dead end studies.

in health care we never leave it to common fkn sense. we use studies to get facts so we know what we're talking about and don't say things like:
Sounds like a good way to get an infection.
then get called on it and say:
my bad, should i have used the word abcess?
which would have been smart if that's what you meant in the first place. it is a totally different thing than an infection, BUT is STILL misinformed because it is not a good way to get an abscess. medications are given subcutaneous all the time without problems... show me anything to back up what you're saying and i'll apologize but until then i'm done with you

naw... i'll leave you and ol Gary to yourselves and your thoughts, theories, and factless dead end studies.

Why don't you ask Massive G about the subject?? I'll bet he can enlighten you before you get your foot too far in your mouth. Machola knows what he is talking about, SQ HRT is becoming much more popular lately. In fact I read a study recently where a large percentage of people doing dorsogluteal injections were actually not getting it IM because they had to much fat and the needle wasn't going deep enough.

in health care we never leave it to common fkn sense. we use studies to get facts so we know what we're talking about and don't say things like:

then get called on it and say:

which would have been smart if that's what you meant in the first place. it is a totally different thing than an infection, BUT is STILL misinformed because it is not a good way to get an abscess. medications are given subcutaneous all the time without problems... show me anything to back up what you're saying and i'll apologize but until then i'm done with you

We are talking about TRT right? Where most test is in a an oil base, which is most safely injected IM. Sure there are many things that are water based or otherwise that are completely fine Sub, not arguing that at all.
Sorry but those "studies" are just opinions and theories.

I've been doing my TRT (1cc 200mg Test C) injections with a 1/2 inch 30 guage slin pin for four years. I have very little body fat though.

Has worked fine for me.

DLStryker

After thousands of IM injections over the past 10 years, there are places on the outside of my thighs that are so scarred up that it feels like a cork when I stick myself with a 1" pin. Is that a permanent condition, or is there something I can do to break up that scar tissue?

How do you draw an oil with a 29g or 30g slin pin? Or do you pull the plunger out and inject it in there with a larger syringe/needle?

How do you draw an oil with a 29g or 30g slin pin? Or do you pull the plunger out and inject it in there with a larger syringe/needle?

Pull the plunger out and inject it in there with a larger syringe/needle.

Exactly, draw with a large guage syringe, then pull the plunger out of the slin pin and then inject into the barrel. You have to put a small drop in at first and let it run down to the needle first. Then you can fill fairly quickly.

DLStryker

^^^

I'm happy to hear you haven't had to deal with an abcess but if you are injecting oil into your fat, then you are greatly increasing your risk.
IM always has been and always will be the safest and best way to inject oil base test.

Yep !

I didn't think you could remove a slin pin ?
The ones I have are fixed.

Last edited:
:eek: no. if you pull the plunger out throw the syringe away because its no longer considered sterile. thats a great way to increase risk for infection...

SC injections of test and other oil baced anabolics are perfectly safe, well just as safe as intramuscular shots. Some people would even argue sc shots have less chanch of infection. I have yet to try injecting sc shots of test but know many people think its a much better way of adminstrition.

I will have too experment, were are those slin pinz.:D

:eek: no. if you pull the plunger out throw the syringe away because its no longer considered sterile. thats a great way to increase risk for infection...

So if you dont take plunger out of slin pin how do you get the test into it ??

So if you dont take plunger out of slin pin how do you get the test into it ??

it will draw slowly into a 29g. if someone wanted to speed it up they could warm the oil first. i'd guess it takes 3 min to get 1/2 cc. not a big deal.

That must take forever.

When you do or did shoot IM did you change pins after loading the gear into a synringe.

That must take forever.

When you do or did shoot IM did you change pins after loading the gear into a synringe.

well, i do eod shots so its only.3ml at a time. i can draw that in less than 2 minutes. drawing large amounts would be time consuming. i'd probably have to hire someone to fill pins if i ever did a high dose cycle that way... yea i always switch needles after drawing for IM injects

Last edited:
well, i do eod shots so its only.3ml at a time. i can draw that in less than 2 minutes. drawing large amounts would be time consuming. i'd probably have to hire someone to fill pins if i ever did a high dose cycle that way... yea i always switch needles after drawing for IM injects

So air would be getting into barrell before you are injecting IM correct.

Not trying to be a dick here and just want to learn the difference apart from voloum the ammount of air that would be used taking the plunger out of slin pin as with changeing pins and injecting IM.

Would we also not cause infection swiching pins when injecting IM.

Just curious.........

If using a long acting ester do you feel it keeps your levels more stable, and at a higher level to inject smaller amounts every other day? Meaning if some one is taking 150mg 2 times per week for a total of 300. Could they keep almost as high stable levels by injecting every other day using less amount of mg?? Does this question make sense?

If using a long acting ester do you feel it keeps your levels more stable, and at a higher level to inject smaller amounts every other day? Meaning if some one is taking 150mg 2 times per week for a total of 300. Could they keep almost as high stable levels by injecting every other day using less amount of mg?? Does this question make sense?

I am far for a expert on this but I would say daily injections would be best.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lalmanu1519
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131