over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front Loading 800-1000mgs of DNP?? WTF

At 105, you need to be pack down with ice and your organs start to fail. I know this from experience.

You can't tell anyone in this thread anything without a study. Personal experience means nothing. Save your typing for something else.

Armageddon, are you really as stupid as you come off? There are tons of studies on when the brain starts to damage by high temps....

Just because you and your buddy MADE dnp in your kitchen and YOU thru up blood doesnt mean a goddamn thing.

STFU and move on.............

Try this genius:

IT IS INSECTICIDE !!! IT is STUPID for a human to eat insecticide!
This is just as weak as the argument that "DNP is a poison. It's stupid to ingest poison!" Maybe you missed that earlier in the thread. DNP can be used as a pesticide at high doses because it interferes with mitochondrial energy production, but that's exactly way people take it at lower doses, to increase metabolic rate in a controlled manner. Many substances that are considered "toxic" are still used for their chemical and physiological effects, from aspirin and Tylenol to alcohol to botox.

Also, just so you're aware, there are no pesticides currently registered with the EPA that contain DNP.

You can't tell anyone in this thread anything without a study. Personal experience means nothing. Save your typing for something else.
It's hard for most people who have no education in the sciences to understand why uncontrolled anecdote has limited value.

It's hard for most people who have no education in the sciences to understand why uncontrolled anecdote has limited value.

And its real easy for someone with knowledge to not understand how to communicate. Why are u such an advocate of this drug? I don't want any fuking studies either, I want to know why you try and make anyone that disagrees with you seem ignorant. Go search the net and see what happend to another guy that acted like that, his name is ANIMAL.

Armageddon, are you really as stupid as you come off? There are tons of studies on when the brain starts to damage by high temps....

Just because you and your buddy MADE dnp in your kitchen and YOU thru up blood doesnt mean a goddamn thing.

STFU and move on.............

Listen bro I'm going to be easy here, don't get shitty because my opinion differs from yours and I don't back down. You sit here and push for a drug that is dangerous plain and simple, way more than most aas. Your posts to this board have offered little to any education other than a guinee pig for others. You talk of addictions and rely on the drugs to do the work instead of getting off your lazy ass and putting in the work to get ur ass in shape. It makes people that actually work hard sick to see someone pushing shit like DNP when to the very limited person that is like most of the population is going to work for a short cut to get there faster. Kind of like this thread, of preloading a bunch of DNP. You think some new inexpeirenced person won't come across the board and think damn if this guy doesn't work yard and can loose some of his guy that I can to and maybe faster if I take more. Next time you want to try and run the mouth pm me and keep it off the board.

And its real easy for someone with knowledge to not understand how to communicate. Why are u such an advocate of this drug? I don't want any fuking studies either, I want to know why you try and make anyone that disagrees with you seem ignorant. Go search the net and see what happend to another guy that acted like that, his name is ANIMAL.
I'm defending DNP against unwarranted attacks, including Dr. S' claim that it causes "brain, heart, and lung damage" and against your implication that it'll make people cough up blood. The history and research on DNP either fails to support those claims or completely contradicts them.

That said, don't take my defense of DNP to mean I'm advocating its use. I'm not recommending that people take it. It's hardly necessary to lose fat. I don't describe DNP as "safe" as it has risks. If people feel like DNP is too dangerous and that the risks are not worth the benefits for them personally, I completely support them. However, I also support people who feel that the unparalleled fat loss from DNP is worth the risks, which are often exaggerated (and which can be minimized with careful dosing). I use DNP myself. Like with AAS and muscle gain, DNP can be used to make progress at a faster rate. Many (if not most) of the people using these drugs are busting their ass and taking the drugs to maximize their results, not to be lazy.

Imagine someone coming on the forum and arguing the propagandist, anti-steroid party line that "steroids will destroy your liver and kill you." People would jump all over him and defend steroids against the exaggerated claim. That hardly means these people are advocating steroid use.

What I abhor are people who mindlessly attack DNP, inventing risks and implying unfounded dangers, while being ignorant of the research and history. Some people are so convinced that DNP is the devil that they have no regard for the facts. They act as though "the ends justify the means," such that if they convince just one person not to take DNP, it justifies lies and assertions of dire (though baseless) warnings about its safety. That nonsense needs to end.

Listen bro I'm going to be easy here, don't get shitty because my opinion differs from yours and I don't back down. You sit here and push for a drug that is dangerous plain and simple, way more than most aas. Your posts to this board have offered little to any education other than a guinee pig for others. You talk of addictions and rely on the drugs to do the work instead of getting off your lazy ass and putting in the work to get ur ass in shape. It makes people that actually work hard sick to see someone pushing shit like DNP when to the very limited person that is like most of the population is going to work for a short cut to get there faster. Kind of like this thread, of preloading a bunch of DNP. You think some new inexpeirenced person won't come across the board and think damn if this guy doesn't work yard and can loose some of his guy that I can to and maybe faster if I take more. Next time you want to try and run the mouth pm me and keep it off the board.

I can tell you one thing, you show up any where in central florida and i will come out work you. Im not some lazy fck that sat around waiting for an answer. I drank 12-24 beers a day. The next morning i woke up, ran 2.6 miles, came home and lifted, hit the heavy bag, flipped a tire, whatever.

I chose DNP cause it was the fcking break i needed from alcohol. Its been over a month now and its done everything i had planned on.

Post your pics fcker! You want to come in and run your mouth...well post your pics bro. You have been in the game for so long lets see what you have done with it all.

Ive got $500 you show up in central florida and i come and within 2/5min rounds i beat your ass half to death!

You dont even have to win. Ill give you the $500 for just showing up.

Slow your roll.........

I can tell you one thing, you show up any where in central florida and i will come out work you. Im not some lazy fck that sat around waiting for an answer. I drank 12-24 beers a day. The next morning i woke up, ran 2.6 miles, came home and lifted, hit the heavy bag, flipped a tire, whatever.

I chose DNP cause it was the fcking break i needed from alcohol. Its been over a month now and its done everything i had planned on.

Post your pics fcker! You want to come in and run your mouth...well post your pics bro. You have been in the game for so long lets see what you have done with it all.

Ive got $500 you show up in central florida and i come and within 2/5min rounds i beat your ass half to death!

It's okay to disagree. Lets not start calling people out for a fight. Cmon its the internet. You have made some very good points as has he. Lets all treat eachother with a little respect as MEN should.

why would you even post this? lol ridiculous
Ive ran DNP both high/low dose with great results, but i feel it should just be keep on the down-low because no one really ever needs to run it they just want to

He called my out. Calling me lazy and not willing to put in the work.

I put in the fcking work. Im not lazy....it has nothing to do with any of it.

this guy made some bathroom dope and started puking up blood.....

good for you man........

This is why I said pm me if you have an issue, this crap doesn't have a place on the board.

O Here's this, it was before practice last summer.

Last edited:
It's okay to disagree. Lets not start calling people out for a fight. Cmon its the internet. You have made some very good points as has he. Lets all treat eachother with a little respect as MEN should.

what points has he made? He made "something" with his buddy in his buddys kitchen that he calls DNP. He puked up blood but didnt go to the ER.

He has made NO POINTS. Just ran his mouth

10 years ago that was the only way to get DNP, even today it is the most accurate way to get DNP if you have the proper supplies and the manual. DNP manuals are on the net if you look in the proper place. You take something that has risks and you don't even know if its accurately dosed. yet you want to throw stones, come on man.

I'm defending DNP against unwarranted attacks, including Dr. S' claim that it causes "brain, heart, and lung damage" and against your implication that it'll make people cough up blood. The history and research on DNP either fails to support those claims or completely contradicts them.

That said, don't take my defense of DNP to mean I'm advocating its use. I'm not recommending that people take it. It's hardly necessary to lose fat. I don't describe DNP as "safe" as it has risks. If people feel like DNP is too dangerous and that the risks are not worth the benefits for them personally, I completely support them. However, I also support people who feel that the unparalleled fat loss from DNP is worth the risks, which are often exaggerated (and which can be minimized with careful dosing). I use DNP myself. Like with AAS and muscle gain, DNP can be used to make progress at a faster rate. Many (if not most) of the people using these drugs are busting their ass and taking the drugs to maximize their results, not to be lazy.

Imagine someone coming on the forum and arguing the propagandist, anti-steroid party line that "steroids will destroy your liver and kill you." People would jump all over him and defend steroids against the exaggerated claim. That hardly means these people are advocating steroid use.

What I abhor are people who mindlessly attack DNP, inventing risks and implying unfounded dangers, while being ignorant of the research and history. Some people are so convinced that DNP is the devil that they have no regard for the facts. They act as though "the ends justify the means," such that if they convince just one person not to take DNP, it justifies lies and assertions of dire (though baseless) warnings about its safety. That nonsense needs to end.

See responses like this I can understand and deal with. But a bunch of studies don't mean much in the real world.

people actually have been members of this board and were/are anti-steroids. That's why this board should be offering more than just chemicals but back to training like it used too. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

like i said man, you want to call me lazy, taking the easy way out. Fck that.

Offer stands...

We are probably more alike than you want to think. Regardless of the pit issue...i love the breed, been with it since i was punching Don Mayfield in the balls when i was 7 years old at the fights. People thought it was funny.

Im not lazy

See responses like this I can understand and deal with. But a bunch of studies don't mean much in the real world.
Something very important that you need to understand is that human, in vivo studies ARE the real world, with direct applicability. The best information we have on DNP comes from the early clinical studies in which hundreds of real humans in the real world were studied by real doctors in controlled conditions. That's why your n=1, uncontrolled anecdote has little value. Besides not knowing the evidence, you don't know how to weigh it, flippantly discounting the research.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity