over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRUTH ABOUT STEROIDS PART 2

Well

Lots of stuff! Also have a contest in 5 weeks.....are steroids mentally addictive...yes. Physically no...what's your point? How was your withdrawls when you got off? Have you ever been physically addicted to a drug? I have....an you simply cannot compare steroids to cocaine, heroine, meth etc.

Lots of stuff? You look like THAT on lots of stuff? I am just asking......curious. Thats my point.

I also think it effects ones judgements and perception of ones self. Some people for example may think they are big and lean when in reality to stand next to someone who is in reality big and lean may not see a difference....they may even use a pic as an avatar to " prove" this point....unbeknownst to them it draws comic relief.

I'm not a 100% sure if this was directed at me or not....I have no false illusions of being enormous...you drug free is probably bigger than I'll ever be...generally wherever I go in the "public" I'm the biggest guy...at a bodybuilding show I blend in....I guess I'm trying to understand why ur going on an anti steroid rant when using steroids and bodybuilding, attainig a pro card allows you to currently make a living....especially on a a forum where 90% of guys are using...hell...half the board never comes off....

Oh.......

I'm not a 100% sure if this was directed at me or not....I have no false illusions of being enormous...you drug free is probably bigger than I'll ever be...generally wherever I go in the "public" I'm the biggest guy...at a bodybuilding show I blend in....I guess I'm trying to understand why ur going on an anti steroid rant when using steroids and bodybuilding, attainig a pro card allows you to currently make a living....especially on a a forum where 90% of guys are using...hell...half the board never comes off....

I am? Did I say do not take them? After reading your thread on how much you are on, I would say you have an addiction problem........I mean, where are you going after this cycle? I mean really.....you aint doing the Olympia.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-time-experiment-mgf-igf-1-igf-2-gh-slin.html

Yes

And they never come off why?

And they never come off why?

:lightbulb: EXACTLY!!! :lightbulb:

but no one wants to admit it or talk about it.

I've been in this game a long time and Phil is on target on this one.

Lots of stuff? You look like THAT on lots of stuff? I am just asking......curious. Thats my point.
yes...I looked like my avatar pic over a year ago on not a lot of stuff....do I have pro genetics? Nope. Will I get bigger over time? Yup...I like how ur arguement of steroids being addictive somehow turned into a personal attack...I also started at age 18 weighing 135 lbs...and got up to 245 on a gram of test and 3ius of gh and 5-10 ius of insulin this summer....amazing...no...some guys don't even need that...but guess what...I do. So back to your original point....I mean how dare I argue with a point you make? Ur a pro and I'm just a little wannabe...right?

I am? Did I say do not take them? After reading your thread on how much you are on, I would say you have an addiction problem........I mean, where are you going after this cycle? I mean really.....you aint doing the Olympia.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-time-experiment-mgf-igf-1-igf-2-gh-slin.html

I was basically given everything in that cycle by a client I train..is by far the most I've ever taken. I do have an addictive personality. Again...resorting to personal attacks rather than backig ur point up...

I was basically given everything in that cycle by a client I train..is by far the most I've ever taken. I do have an addictive personality. Again...resorting to personal attacks rather than backig ur point up...
Phil's style is to point out our glaring weaknesses when we try and make a point with him. Yeah, he makes it personal but he's usually right. I use to hate the sob but now I get it. :D

addictive "tendencies" and their carryover...

Granted, I am oversimplyfying a bit here....

What I think this topic ultimately comes down to is how much someone is susceptible to "addictive behavior"... i.e. "pleasure seeking behavior".

For example- A person get's bariatric surgery... the lose a ton of weight... what happens to MANY of them (NOT saying ALL of them)? They become compulsive gamblers and/or smokers and/or develop other "unhealthy" behaviors. Why? Through food, they were essentially altering, albeit temporarily, their brain chemistry. It's then through this compulsive eating/behaviour they are basically getting a "high" just like any other drug (granted, a MUCH smaller "high", but a surge in serotonin and/or dopamine, adrenaline nontheless). It's about the "reward center" of the brain being activated... but constantly.

So, as someone mentioned, jokingly, but they were right... exercise is "addictive"... it alter's one's brain chemistry. If you took that same person and restricted their workout's to zero... I would bet they would become "addicted" to something else... even the internet can be included in this... it's been shown to raise the "feel good" neurotransmitters.

The point about tyrosine- I see what is being said, but tyrosine more works as a precursor to the thyroid hormones and adrenaline (it has been used to treat depression)... if one were to take tyrosine supplementation out of their regimen, my bet would be they would either consciously or unconsciously find some other food/drug/behavior to elevate their mood.

So, with all that said... I think that's why steroids can be included... if a person has been on for a considerable amount of time and had everything stopped abruptly, I would guess they would probably find some other avenue to achieve the same kind of satisfaction... sometimes a "positive" one... but all too often, for whatever reason, they usually choose a "negative" one.

Edit: Plang wrote this as I was writing mine... I was basically given everything in that cycle by a client I train..is by far the most I've ever taken. I do have an addictive personality Please note Plang, I'm not quoting you to "knock" you sir, it was just helpful to my point... truth is, I would say I too might have an "addictive personality" or "prone" to addiction... thankfully, it's never been one of a "negative" route, BUT, honestly, I think it could if I didn't have my gaurd up enough.

Last edited:

Both of you need to take the high road and leave the under tones of personal stuff out of this.

The study is interesting and will have its believers and naysayers, just like global warming or anything that can be debated.

I can say I did aas in college and then never again but it was tough to get off. Was it the aas or just the fact that I got a high from working out and now I did have the same workouts? Dont know but they say you can get addicted to plastic surgery too so what do I know.

My original point was steroids are not like rec drugs...mentally addicting...yes...but not physically like cocaine, heroine, and even pain pills

And do I use more than some guys who are bigger? Yes. All the petides I just got in that post are new additions. I don't have phils genetics obviously. So phil....is my use outlandish on the androgen side? Nah...crazy on the petide side? Currently...yes...but I jut started everything yesterday....let's see where I am at in 5 years. Thanks for the workout motivation Phil.

My original point was steroids are not like rec drugs...mentally addicting...yes...but not physically like cocaine, heroine, and even pain pills

They may or may not be physically as addictive as the rec drugs you mentioned, but they are physically addictive.

what happen to TRUTH ABOUT STEROIDS PART 1:confused:

In general PHIL is correct.
I cannot deny i felt better ON than i do when OFF.
i explain being OFF like my mojo is gone. i am not as outgoing and can't seem to have as much positive energy and feelings. I don't feel as vibrant.

it is most definitely addicting mentally and hormonally.
-JS

They may or may not be physically as addictive as the rec drugs you mentioned, but they are physically addictive.

X2
if you don't know that then you are a bad respnder lol:D
-JS

Well

yes...I looked like my avatar pic over a year ago on not a lot of stuff....do I have pro genetics? Nope. Will I get bigger over time? Yup...I like how ur arguement of steroids being addictive somehow turned into a personal attack...I also started at age 18 weighing 135 lbs...and got up to 245 on a gram of test and 3ius of gh and 5-10 ius of insulin this summer....amazing...no...some guys don't even need that...but guess what...I do. So back to your original point....I mean how dare I argue with a point you make? Ur a pro and I'm just a little wannabe...right?

I never said that.....you are just nieve......hopefully you put more effort into being a better person then the all consuming how you look on the outside.

Honestly

And do I use more than some guys who are bigger? Yes. All the petides I just got in that post are new additions. I don't have phils genetics obviously. So phil....is my use outlandish on the androgen side? Nah...crazy on the petide side? Currently...yes...but I jut started everything yesterday....let's see where I am at in 5 years. Thanks for the workout motivation Phil.

I will not think any differently about you in 5 years if you are 150 or 250.......thats where you are dillusional in your quest for attention/fame. Yes, your androgen use is outlandish TO ME.............100mg anadrol daily?? 40mg var daily?? On top of 1 g test and 700 masterone......peptides up the ying yang.....

Who's to say I haven't? At one point I had an all consuming career with la fitness working 70 hours a week makig close to 100k from 23-27....i decided in may it wasn't the life for me...and unwanted to put myball out effort into a contest....if it wasn't for bodybuilding I'd be shooting heroine upnin the streets probably...it's the double edge swor of my personality type...I accomplih what I want in life and don't give up till ibdo..but it's usually all consuming and by any men necessary...it is what it is

and for the record...mice will self adminster testosterone...but it is dose dependant...so I do see your initial point...I think..to a degree

I will not think any differently about you in 5 years if you are 150 or 250.......thats where you are dillusional in your quest for attention/fame. Yes, your androgen use is outlandish TO ME.............100mg anadrol daily?? 40mg var daily?? On top of 1 g test and 700 masterone......peptides up the ying yang.....

Who said I'm doing this for attention or fame? Up until this summer I hadn't gone over 750mgd of test. Without going into detail I basically paid Jack for all this gear...so if u can...why not? I'm not going broke buying my gear...what exactly am i delusional about? Did I say I'm going to turn pro in 5 years? No...what am I delusional about.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
faxne
NapsGear