over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I think its just you :p For many people that will not get them into the upper mid range. Besides who wants to pin daily for life and WHY when there is (usually) a 3-14 half life ester attached. I get it smoothing out the peaks and valleys but come on, daily? That`s not realistic for most.

No is not just me.

I’m doing it. I got mine up to 900 which is good for my hrt. My endocrinologist said she would like to see it around 1200 so I may go up to 20Mg a day soon just to see how it feels. I wake up with wood every morning so it definatly works.

What was your free test level? is not necessary to have it at 1200, long as your free is in high normal range.

I am doing 10mg/day and I love it so far, no AI. I think my levels might be a little low, going to get tested soon and see, I was thinking of trying 12mg/day. Also doing 2iu/day of GH which is going nicely, I will be getting IGF-1 results on that soon too.

Have you blood test 12 to 14 hours after your 10mg injection.

The claim that it's not linear? This is pretty common knowledge. If you inject test 2-3x a week, your test levels will be higher than injecting it once weekly. You'll likely have more free test and lower E2 as well assuming its the same amount of weekly mg, just broken up.

You are correct agent.

I'm trying to get big so not right now. I'm sure this is a great idea when older and blasted for years.

This guy is on 10mg per day for over 1 year and he is competing agent in the classic division. His name is Daniel Calabrese.

Attachments

• 25498152_10210493424678483_6380046940150922388_n.jpg
    25498152_10210493424678483_6380046940150922388_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,181
Last edited by a moderator:
I always test 2.5-3 days after my shot of cyp/enan. That's a great goal/achievement. Are you using Zinc and or DIM?

Look into adding calcium d-glucarate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its just you :p For many people that will not get them into the upper mid range. Besides who wants to pin daily for life and WHY when there is (usually) a 3-14 half life ester attached. I get it smoothing out the peaks and valleys but come on, daily? That`s not realistic for most.

I've had good luck with 10mg daily. I back load insulin syringes and pin calves. As you add a dose a dose is dropping off; the half life is de minimus.

I think this is absolutely retarded. Why would I pin 10mg a day? Throw a shot of half cc once a week and your gonna be fine. You won't need any anti e. He'll even 250 once a week you won't need any ai. But then again I think your drug advice is probably the worst I've ever seen. And what works for you will probably not work for anyone else.

This guy is on 10mg per day for over 1 year and he is competing agent in the classic division. His name is Daniel Calabrese.

Runs 10mg a day Except for when he's prepping and blasts hard dht and runs everything under the sun or will never place. Cause if the drugs arnt in. Your condition will be shit. No matter how good your diet is.

I think this is absolutely retarded. Why would I pin 10mg a day? Throw a shot of half cc once a week and your gonna be fine. You won't need any anti e. He'll even 250 once a week you won't need any ai. But then again I think your drug advice is probably the worst I've ever seen. And what works for you will probably not work for anyone else.

Actually one of the leading TRT experts in the industry recommends a very similar protocol. That would be Dr. Crisler. I would take his advice over your Bro science anytime of the week.

Ive done 10 mgs a day. In my 200 mg in a slin pin test cyp trt its so much easier to just pin 0.1 ml than a half, and sometimes not sure if the half even goes in, as ive seen oil come out of the sub-q shot.

Ive tried prop as prop is easier bc its 100 mg/ml in a slin pin but I seem to get abscesses or welps from prop, yes even at 10 mgs. Maybe ill try another brand

I've been trying the 10mg per day for a couple of months since I read your post about it. I believe in the science and how I feel. I have bloodwork coming in a few weeks to verify. I'm all for lower dosed in order to have less sides and I would rather use a 29ga ed than a 25ga every week.

Actually one of the leading TRT experts in the industry recommends a very similar protocol. That would be Dr. Crisler. I would take his advice over your Bro science anytime of the week.

Unless he has changed recently I don't think he does. Two shots a week I believe is his recommendation. Don't personally think that is too similar to an everyday injection protocol.
I may not be up to date on what he recommends but last I knew that was his recommendations.

Maybe he forgot to mention the rest of the cycle [emoji16] haha.

Yep, he for sure did not build his size on 10mg/day.

Good topic. Have done it myself but preferred prop at 10mg/day vs the longer esters. Much better libido, etc. for some reason.

Last edited:
How the hell do you guys get the oil into these slin pins? I have a coconut oil based ester and this is supposedly the thinnest of oils used. I tried once to load a 29 gauge spin pin thinking I could try daily subQ injections and no way in hell that pin was going to load.

So how do you do these injection types? Anyone with step by step instructions?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131