over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I should preface I try to do my inj’s in shallow areas with less body fat. Kinda best of both worlds.Not sure if that’s helped but it can’t hurt.
I rotate my 1/2” x 29g injections from delts to upper quads. Very shallow IM. Considering trying subq but idk. Not sure how much better it can get. But the low doses are definitely the way to go. Can’t believe I wasted years thinking I would do better with more. whodathunkit?

Can’t believe I wasted years thinking I would do better with more. whodathunkit?
Few here are able to grasp this. Consider yourself lucky for actually trying it for yourself.
This micro-dosing approach if for when you start to value your long term physical/mental health over a plastic trophy.

Few here are able to grasp this. Consider yourself lucky for actually trying it for yourself.
This micro-dosing approach if for when you start to value your long term physical/mental health over a plastic trophy.
For sure and I’m very grateful Emeric shared all this valuable info with us. I read the entire thing a while back. Probably wouldn’t hurt to read it again.

I am going to try this I am on prescribed test cypionate at 140 mg a week with twice a week dosing. Curious if this will run up free test where the doctor wants to know what I’m doing. I can get labs in between on my own in between. If less T gets equivalent results it sounds like a win. I wanna feel good more than I wanna chase lab number of course while staying in therapeutic range

I rotate my 1/2” x 29g injections from delts to upper quads. Very shallow IM. Considering trying subq but idk. Not sure how much better it can get. But the low doses are definitely the way to go. Can’t believe I wasted years thinking I would do better with more. whodathunkit?
There's no such a thing as shallow IM the way you're thinking tho.

It's either you're in muscle or not.

You can't say your feet didn't get as much wet because you were in shallow waters

I am going to try this I am on prescribed test cypionate at 140 mg a week with twice a week dosing. Curious if this will run up free test where the doctor wants to know what I’m doing. I can get labs in between on my own in between. If less T gets equivalent results it sounds like a win. I wanna feel good more than I wanna chase lab number of course while staying in therapeutic range
140mg is not TRT dose. TRT dose should be similar to that of which is produced in the body’s natural production which is 50-70mg every week.

Thanks Emeric. If I go 10 mg a day and feel good should I just wait for next required lab work or should I shoot for certain numbers in labs? Thanks for bringing this concept

Thanks Emeric. If I go 10 mg a day and feel good should I just wait for next required lab work or should I shoot for certain numbers in labs? Thanks for bringing this concept
10mg per day should make you feel fantastic, have the blood work 12 hours after injection.

10mg per day should make you feel fantastic, have the blood work 12 hours after injection.
I have felt pretty good on 10-15 mg a day but I just couldn’t keep my muscle on. When I run my trt I go with 25 mg a day as it seems to help hold my muscle a bit better but I’m not gaining at that dose. But I most definitely feel healthier on 10-15 mg a day than 500-1000mg a week.

Very random question for you microdosers.
On 10-15mg/day my testicles or should I say my HPTA is shut down = small testicles.
Is this common for most on permanent TRT?

This thread is about daily dosing, yet you come here and say you try a twice a week dosing approach. Okay buddy, you didnt read the thread, did you?

Very random question for you microdosers.
On 10-15mg/day my testicles or should I say my HPTA is shut down = small testicles.
Is this common for most on permanent TRT?
Happens to 99,99%. No matter the dose, your hpta is shut down, testicles shrink.

How many of you are on 10mg test per day or 80mg per week?
I don’t like the idea but I know there’s a large chunk of other old heads on here that live by it so when the heads are for it, then there’s a legit reason for it. That said with a new baby I can barely remember to eat 3 times a day let alone daily shots on top of everything else so it may be in my future but it’s not my now.

This thread is about daily dosing, yet you come here and say you try a twice a week dosing approach. Okay buddy, you didnt read the thread, did you?
I think he means he's currently dosing twice weekly and is going to give daily dosing a try....

Have a blood work before starting the 10mg and have on other one in 8 weeks so you can compare, be sure the after 8 weeks on 10mg have your next blood work 12 hours after injection.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws