over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

You can blest any way you want, but for only 8 weeks, then do the 10mg every day withy the Humanofort.
My blast was ( when was competing) 40mg Every day with Humanofort, I always kept the Humanofort because support fast recovery.
If I would able to go back, I would blast with 20mg every day, I was over 45 was no need for 40mg per day.
Thanks Emeric, I'll give it a shot.

You can blest any way you want, but for only 8 weeks, then do the 10mg every day withy the Humanofort.
My blast was ( when was competing) 40mg Every day with Humanofort, I always kept the Humanofort because support fast recovery.
If I would able to go back, I would blast with 20mg every day, I was over 45 was no need for 40mg per day.
We’re you still winning with that at age 45?

My first IFBB Pro show was at age 44, and I was competing the best bodybuilder of the 90s. including R. Coleman, Flex, Paul Diliett, and the rest.

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 47
My first IFBB Pro show was at age 44, and I was competing the best bodybuilder of the 90s. including R. Coleman, Flex, Paul Diliett, and the rest.
That’s rock n roll that was when I started lifting, 98, but imo still that 97-03 is the golden era of bodybuilding kinda like 88-06 for the NBA

I do it all the time with no issues.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect such a small amount to cause knots/lumps. Personally, I did up to .45ml subq (3x weekly) for quite some time and rarely did I ever have more than a small lump that would dissipate within a few hours.

Missed that one E. I was easing out of 'bodybuilding', transitioning into rock climbing then, still lifting, but no contest going to.

But I did see you at the Mr. U in Vegas :)

I am training this young man. He just told me he is all in to get huge. Bodybuilding is something we have not discussed in detail but I thought if somebody like you was to evaluate him he might understand how great he could be. (He believes me but who am I?)

Was thinking of dropping in (I am 1 1/2 hr away) for a workout with you down the road a bit and you can check him out. Me thinks you will be blown away by his potential, even what he looks like now.

You up for it?

Yeah, I wouldn't expect such a small amount to cause knots/lumps. Personally, I did up to .45ml subq (3x weekly) for quite some time and rarely did I ever have more than a small lump that would dissipate within a few hours.
I can have a lump if i go over .25 ml. if i inject it quickly. It is like a high pressure hose when done quickly i find and disrupts more tissue then going slower.

Missed that one E. I was easing out of 'bodybuilding', transitioning into rock climbing then, still lifting, but no contest going to.

But I did see you at the Mr. U in Vegas :)

I am training this young man. He just told me he is all in to get huge. Bodybuilding is something we have not discussed in detail but I thought if somebody like you was to evaluate him he might understand how great he could be. (He believes me but who am I?)

Was thinking of dropping in (I am 1 1/2 hr away) for a workout with you down the road a bit and you can check him out. Me thinks you will be blown away by his potential, even what he looks like now.

You up for it?
Are you in the Sacramento are?

I can have a lump if i go over .25 ml. if i inject it quickly. It is like a high pressure hose when done quickly i find and disrupts more tissue then going slower.

Whether or not I get a lump seems to vary by the brand I use. It seems like there are so many different types of oils and ratio of solvents, etc.. that these labs use as well as different strengths(i.e. 200mg, 250mg, etc..). Currently using Caxxis Test Cyp 200mg for subq TRT and have no issues. Prior to that I was using Pharmacom Test C 250mg for a several years and would get slight irritation but nothing major.

That partial competitor list on the poster is a list of legends, an amazing lineup and very difficult to surpass.

Whether or not I get a lump seems to vary by the brand I use. It seems like there are so many different types of oils and ratio of solvents, etc.. that these labs use as well as different strengths(i.e. 200mg, 250mg, etc..). Currently using Caxxis Test Cyp 200mg for subq TRT and have no issues. Prior to that I was using Pharmacom Test C 250mg for a several years and would get slight irritation but nothing major.
I have no doubt about differing ingredients having different effects. My TRT dose is all legit pharms and get no welts. The stuff i use above that dose is all very locally sourced and have never had an issue with moderate doses. The 400mg/ml can have a bit of a reaction. But i thin it out in the syringe with some pharma.

I do it all the time with no issues.
Sub q I get knots no matter what I take oil based brand, site, compound all do it to me. It’s not a big issue I just don’t like it. I think like all things it’s person specific.

Just got labs back doing 10mg per day Sub Q
568 ng/dl ( Range 264-916 ng/dl )

Been doing this protocol 9 weeks, injections are at night, blood draw was in the morning.

Just got labs back doing 10mg per day Sub Q
568 ng/dl ( Range 264-916 ng/dl )

Been doing this protocol 9 weeks, injections are at night, blood draw was in the morning.
I did bloods recently as well, 30mg/day and my total test was 1191.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131