over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

Yea I ordered some off Amazon yesterday the 200mg caps. It wasn’t too pricey. So I want recovery, which equals growth, but obviously longevity is forefront now that I have a baby but the idea of better sleep sounds amazing as since my boy was born I also started a pretty hard taper off all my VA meds and the biggest side effects of it thus far has bee n some fairly intense insomnia so I’m hoping it really does help sleep!
Take it 2 hours before sleep.

So daily dosing is supposed to mimic pulse test release? But in sun q at least for me it takes days for even 10-20 ius to get absorbed so you think it still hits pulse like just on a delay?
Yes as closely as we can...and also keeps levels as steady as possible. T cream plus a daily tiny injection would likely be closest... or test shot and tiny HCG shot daily but getting a bit complex result wise then. Free test being introduced daily.

Are you saying it whelps up for days? When using prop blends I often do also, heating the syringe with the solution in it helps a LOT. Also I can no longer use anything made in EO apparently... some swelling and slowed absorbancy.

Yes as closely as we can...and also keeps levels as steady as possible. T cream plus a daily tiny injection would likely be closest... or test shot and tiny HCG shot daily but getting a bit complex result wise then. Free test being introduced daily.

Are you saying it whelps up for days? When using prop blends I often do also, heating the syringe with the solution in it helps a LOT. Also I can no longer use anything made in EO apparently... some swelling and slowed absorbancy.
I do 26mg of test e a day and 250iu of HCG eod..I feel a lot different and my e2 is lower and my test is higher vs just using 60mg 3x a week

So daily dosing is supposed to mimic pulse test release? But in sun q at least for me it takes days for even 10-20 ius to get absorbed so you think it still hits pulse like just on a delay?
Same for me. I wonder if it's because of the oil used? Might try one with different oil.

Yea I’ve got some test e that got under my skin when I was doing a 20 iu pop and my wife said something and half went in half under my skin, sub q. I’m not shredded or fat rn so it’s no extreme either way but that shots been there 10 days now. No heat no issue just slow as fuck. You heat to vent off the BA or another reason?

Yea I’ve got some test e that got under my skin when I was doing a 20 iu pop and my wife said something and half went in half under my skin, sub q. I’m not shredded or fat rn so it’s no extreme either way but that shots been there 10 days now. No heat no issue just slow as fuck. You heat to vent off the BA or another reason?
Is it suspended in ethyl oleate? That whelps up for many... or if it's super high mg (400 or even enanth 300 seems to... 200-250 not so much).

Nah the heat just helps it disburse quicker and not be as concentrated in that spot so less likely to whelp up.

Is it suspended in ethyl oleate? That whelps up for many... or if it's super high mg (400 or even enanth 300 seems to... 200-250 not so much).

Nah the heat just helps it disburse quicker and not be as concentrated in that spot so less likely to whelp up.
Yea it’s test e 300 so that’s prolly it, thanks. Learned something

Yea it’s test e 300 so that’s prolly it, thanks. Learned something
Higher doses in thin oil cause issues for many. The oil dissipates early and the testosterone crystalizes locally causing inflammation. I can't do castor oil sub-q because it makes a knot forever.

@emeric delczeg or other people, interesting thread!

Few questions:

- I'm not looking to run 10mg ED, but more like 300mg(weekly), so like 40mg ed. Would this ED method give me higher test levels then injecting twice per week?

- Does it have to be IM or can it be SQ as well?

- Does injecting ED manage e2 better, so there (most likely) won't be need for an AI?

Thanks in advance!

I

Few questions:

- I'm not looking to run 10mg ED, but more like 300mg(weekly), so like 40mg ed. Would this ED method give me higher test levels then injecting twice per week?

- Does injecting ED manage e2 better, so there (most likely) won't be need for an AI?

Thanks in advance!
don’t think so if ur popping two shots weekly of course, I tried the daily dose method at 400mg yet e/Cyp mix and it just wasn’t for me. Lotta dudes on here love it though, 300mg of…..?

I

don’t think so if ur popping two shots weekly of course, I tried the daily dose method at 400mg yet e/Cyp mix and it just wasn’t for me. Lotta dudes on here love it though, 300mg of…..?
Why 'wasn't it for you'?

And 300mg test-e.

Why 'wasn't it for you'?

And 300mg test-e.
I bc was using slin pins and every shot hurt plus it’s a hassle to remember a shot every damn day that takes 5 minutes to draw up for in me receiving no benefits. I ran a full month with no noticeable improvement

Few questions:

Thanks in advance!
40mg ED is better than 300mg at once, why don`t you try 20mg ED first? you have nothing to lose. You can go ether way IM or SQ, with SQ les estrogen conversion. With 20mg per day you don`t need AI, with 40 mg you may.

40mg ED is better than 300mg at once, why don`t you try 20mg ED first? you have nothing to lose. You can go ether way IM or SQ, with SQ les estrogen conversion. With 20mg per day you don`t need AI, with 40 mg you may.
With SQ less estrogen conversion? I thought SQ is more conversion?

Yea I ordered some off Amazon yesterday the 200mg caps. It wasn’t too pricey. So I want recovery, which equals growth, but obviously longevity is forefront now that I have a baby but the idea of better sleep sounds amazing as since my boy was born I also started a pretty hard taper off all my VA meds and the biggest side effects of it thus far has bee n some fairly intense insomnia so I’m hoping it really does help sleep!
How's the Humanofort working for you?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner